Karnataka GDS Result 2019 (OUT) Merit List Cut Off Gramin Dak Sevak
Karnataka GDS Result 2019: The result can be accessed by visiting the official portal for GDS recruitment. Karnataka GDS Result 2019 Merit list has been announced now. However, recruiting authority will also inform candidates about the Karnataka Post circle GDS result through SMS and will also send a physical intimation.
Karnataka GDS Result 2019
The application process for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) was invited in the month of August 2019. This recruitment drive has been conducted for recruitment of 2637 candidates for the post of GDS in Karnataka state.
Those who have submitted application can see their Karnataka GDS result in the form of merit list. The Karnataka Post circle GDS merit list will be purely based on the marks of the candidates in SSC. There is no weightage for higher education.
Latest Update 3rd Dec 2019: Karnataka GDS Result 2019 has been announced now. All candidates can download it from below link.
The article contains all the important details related to Karnataka GDS Result 2019. Candidates can go through the complete article to get information on result date, merit list, cut-off marks, process to access the result, document verification etc.
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2019- Overview
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2019- Important Dates/ Schedule
Take a quick look to the important dates for Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2019 important dates-
Official notification-Check Here
How to access Karnataka GDS 2019 Result?
GDS candidates who have successfully submitted their applications can check it from the official portal. They are required to follow a simple process to download the same. To assist them in accessing the merit list we have provided the step-by-step process below-
- Step 1 – Visit Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement portal i.e. http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Step 2 – On the homepage, search for “Results” tab.
- Step 3 – Click on “Karnataka (2637 posts)” link.
- Step IV- The desired merit list for Karnataka GDS will be downloaded by clicking the respective result link.
- Step V- Open the downloaded merit list PDF and search for the name.
Details mentioned on Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Result/Merit list
The following particulars will be mentioned on the result pdf-
- Name of the postal circle
- Recruitment cycle
- Division of Karnataka postal circle
- Name of the shortlisted candidates
- Candidate’s registration no.
- Number of the post
- Head Office (HO)
- Branch Office (BO)
- Sub Office (SO)
- Marks percentage of the candidates
- Posts for which result withheld
Karnataka GDS Result Tie Breaking Rule
In the event of tie between the marks of two candidates following rule will be applied to determine the order of merit-
- Date of Birth- Candidate older in age will be ranked higher
- If tie is still not resolved, ST (female) will be given preference.
- SC (female)
- OBC (female)
- EWS (female)
- UR (female)
- ST (Male)
- SC (Male)
- OBC (Female)
- EWS (Female)
- UR (Female)
Karnataka GDS- Document Verification Process
Candidates who will be listed in the merit list will be selected provisionally. Final selection will be done only after the completion of Document Verification. As per the selection process for the post of GDS, after the declaration of merit list shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of all the original documents and certificates.
All the shortlisted candidates have to report at the designated centers along with all the documents and certificates in original as well as with the Xerox copy of each for the purpose of verification.
The final appointment of candidates will be done only genuineness of their documents and certificates. At the time of verification, each participant is required to have all the requisite documents with them. The list all the certificate and documents is shred as under-
- SSC/ High School/ Class 10th marks memo/mark sheet
- SSC certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer certificate (can also be submitted after appointment)
- Community/ caste certificate (if required)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs (should be same as uploaded in the application form)
- Other relevant documents and certificate prescribed by the recruiting agency
In order to get selected for final appointment, candidates must verify their documents on the scheduled date. The complete information about the DV date, time, venue and other information will be intimated to candidates by the district recruiting authority. The final recruitment will be carried forward at the district level by the designated authority. Candidates failing to attend the DV round or fails to produce all the necessary documents will be disqualified from the selection process.
Karnataka GDS Expected Cut-Off Marks 2019
Other GDS result:Kerala GDS Result
- Karnataka GDS Result for cycle II 2019 has been announced now.
- No weightage will be provided to candidates for higher education.
- Provisionally shortlisted candidates will be invited for document verification round.
- Final appointment will be done only on the basis of document verification.
- Till the declaration of result, all the candidates must stay in touch with the official GDS portal to get all the latest updates.
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2019- Vacancy Details
Below we have shared category/community-wise consolidation of Karnataka GDS posts-
The number of vacancies are subject to change as per the discretion of recruiting authority.
In case of queries related to Karnataka GDS results, candidates can contact the helpdesk of the recruiting authority. Contact details are shared as under-