Karnataka ITI Application Form 2020 Registration Eligibility Procedure
Karnataka ITI Application Form 2020: Application Registration process for admission to Karnataka ITI is expected to begin from the last week of May 2020. Once KAR ITI application forms will be released candidates will be able to fill them online. Candidates will be notified about application through official website and also through the leading newspaper dailies of the state.
Candidates can submit their application only through the online mode within the time stipulated by the conducting authority. Prospective applicants are therefore advised to submit the application form as soon as possible to avoid last minute disappointment (due to not completion of application at the last moment).
In this article, we have compiled necessary information about Karnataka ITI admissions such as application/registration, eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, reservation policy, selection process, etc.
ITI Karnataka Admission 2020 Application form
Official Notification- Link to be provided here
Click here to apply- Link to be activated here
Through this admission procedure, eligible candidates will get admission to engineering and non-engineering programs in government and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of Karnataka State.
Karnataka ITI Application- Important Dates 2020
Karnataka ITI application form Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online application form, applicants should read the eligible criteria. Below we have shared common eligibility requirements for all the courses offered under this admission process-
- Applicants should be above the age of 14 years at the time of application.
Course and trade-wise educational qualification requirement
- Non-Engineering Courses (1 year)
- Engineering Courses
These courses are further categories into 1 year, 2 year and 3 years engineering programs.
- One-year Engineering Course
- Two years Engineering Course
- Three years Engineering Course
- COE Trades
Note- It is not necessary that each ITI will have all the trades mentioned above. Any change in the eligibility criteria for current year will be updated soon.
Karnataka ITI Application Form 2020
- Application forms will be out in the last week of May 2020.
- Application forms will be filled only through the online mode.
- They must go through the entire information brochure before applying.
- Applicants should keep all the necessary documents ready with them at the time of filling application.
- Candidates have to choose their preferred courses trade and colleges carefully.
- They must keep a printout of filled-in application form with them for references in future.
How to fill KAR ITI admission form 2020?
ITI Karnataka Application forms will be made available on the official website. Application can be filled and submitted by following the instructions given below-
- Open the official website i.e. http://emptrg.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the application link provided on the homepage of the website.
- Register by providing details asked.
- Application form will open.
- Fill all the details correctly in the fields provided.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Check the details carefully before final submission.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout and keep it safe for references in future.
Kar ITI 2020 Application Fee
Details about application fee will be shared later.
Karnataka ITI Seat Allotment
The allotment of seats to the candidates will be based on merit of the candidates. However, various other factors such as preferences filled by the candidates, availability of seats, reservation applicable, etc. will be considered while preparing the merit list.
No entrance test will be conducted for seat allotment and admission. After the completion of application procedure department will prepare the seat matrix. After that candidates will be called for document verification. They have to carry all the required documents in original and photocopy of each to the verification venue on date and time specified.
After verification, first seat allotment list will be released. These candidates have to report to the allotted college for admission. Similarly, three more seat allotment rounds after first round will be conducted for allotment of vacant seats and finally, classes/training will be commenced from 1st August for all the courses.
DITE Karnataka ITI Reservation
Check the reservation criteria shared below to be followed for admission as per the norms of Government of Karnataka-
It will be released in the last week of May 2020.
Engineering and non-engineering courses
http://emptrg.kar.nic.in is the official website where all procedures will be done.
If you have any query/doubt, ask us in the discussion section below and we will provide you with best solution to it.