KCET Counselling Schedule 2019 Date Documents Verification Procedure
KCET 2019 counseling schedule will be released soon. However, KEA has already published the schedule for document verification on its official website. The document procedure is going to start from 6th June 2019 in various sessions. Candidates who are eligible, have to attend the verification process according to the schedule specified to their ranks.
It is compulsory to attend the document verification procedure as only those candidates will be eligible for registration for counseling and option entry who will clear the verification round. Those who will not attend the DV procedure will be disqualified from the admission process and cannot register for online counseling. Through this counsleing candidates will get admission to various Undergrauate programs in various colleges of Karnataka.
KCET Counselling Schedule 2019
Get all the necessary details in this particular article about KCET counseling schedule and document verification procedure.
KCET 2019- At a Glance
KCET 2019 Counselling- Important Dates
Official dates will be updated shortly after the release of official counseling schedule
KCET Counseling 2019
KCET Counseling is going to start shortly. Candidates have to go through various stages in this counseling procedure. KCET 2019 counseling procedure will include following stages-
- Verification of documents
The first step in this counseling process will be of documents verification. The schedule for document verification has been already released. Now all the candidates have to report to the verification venue on the date specified to them as per their ranks.
Candidates must ensure that they carry all the required documents in original and a set of Gazetted Officer attested photocopies of each to the verification venue. They should visit the center in personal no other person will be given permission to represent them.
The list all the required documents is as follows-
Candidates have to arrange the documents in the same sequence as mentioned above.
Apart from the given documents candidates from special categories have to submit all the supporting documents as applicable to them.
- Registration Exercising options
On the completion of documents verification process for each day, KEA will publish the list of candidates eligible for next round on its website. These candidates will then be eligible to register for counseling and filling entry of options.
The details about online registration and entry of options will be released later. Only those candidates will be considered for exercising options who will clear the verification round. Candidates can submit more than one option as per their preferences and choices. They must carefully check the entered options before locking the choices finally.
- Allotment of seat
On the basis of choice locked by the candidates and rank in the entrance test, KEA will allow them seats in the college. Seat allotment list will be published in more than one phase in the month of July.
Candidates who will not get seat in first seat allotment should wait for second list.
- Reporting to the allotted college
The final step in counseling process is reporting to the allotted colleges. Candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college on the date and time specified to them along with all the necessary documents. They have to report to the college and have to confirm the admission by making payment of the requisite admission fee within the stipulated time.
Important Points related to the KCET Counselling 2019
- KCET 2019 document verification schedule has been released for all the candidates.
- All the details related to the counseling and further admission process will be made available soon.
- Details and list of candidates eligible for counseling will be published on the official website.
- Candidates should reach the document verification venue on time at the notified venue failing which will lead to cancellation of their candidature.
- They must carry all the required documents with them to the venue. Without the required documents, no candidate will be allowed to attend the verification process.
- They should note that only those candidates will be eligible for counseling who will attend the DV process and will clear it.
- Candidates are advised to have a close watch to the official website for all the updates related to KCET counseling schedule 2019.