KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Soon) Kerala CEE Second
KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be published on 6th July 2019. KEAM Second Phase allotment result will be made available for the candidates on the official website of the concerned authority. The office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala controlled by the Government of Kerala is the authority responsible for conducting KEAM Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP)/ counseling in the state. Through this seat allotment, admissions will be granted to the candidates into Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Ayurveda/ Medical & Allied courses in various colleges of Kerala.
Kerala KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019
KEAM 2019 candidates can refer to this article as here we have shared all the necessary information related to KEAM Second seat allotment 2019.
Quick Update 5th July 2019: The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala will announce KEAM Second Phase Seat Allotment Result 2019 on 6th July 2019 on their official website. All candidates who have locked their choices in the second round counseling will be able to check their seat allotment result below
Click here to Check KEAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Link will be available Soon)
KEAM 2nd Allotment Last Rank Details
Highlights of KEAM 2019
KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment 2019- Important dates
Procedure to check Kerala KEAM Second Seat Allotment Result 2019
KEAM candidates can follow the procedure given below to check the KEAM Second Phase Allotment 2019-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala (mentioned above).
- Now, they have to click on ‘Second phase allotment list’ link available on the homepage of the website.
- Candidate login portal will be displayed.
- Now candidates have to log in by entering all the required details like registration number, date of birth, security pin etc.
- Lastly, candidates have to download and take a printout of the rank phase allotment letter for references in future.
Once the candidates have downloaded their seat allotment letter/ memo, they have to deposit the admission fees (mentioned in the allotment letter) at Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala or through online payment mode. After the payment of the fees, candidates have to report and join the allotted college on the specified date.
Important Points Related to Kerala KEAM 2nd Round Allotment List 2019
- KEAM Rank list has been published.
- KEAM 2019 Second phase allotment is made available at the official website of the conducting authority i.e. CEE, Kerala.
- KEAM 2nd phase allotment for all the courses will be done on the basis of the KEAM scores in the qualifying exams, rank list, options filled by the candidates etc.
- Second Phase allotment list will include the name of the allotted college/ institute, course & branch, fees, reporting time and date.
- Candidates are advised to download the allotment menu for future references.
- Candidates who will not be allotted any seat or college in the second phase can apply for third allotment phase.
In case of any issue or query related to Kerala KEAM 2nd Phase allotment 2019, candidates can contact the office of CEE, Kerala at the contact details mentioned below-