KVS Admission 2020 Dates Class 1-12 Kendriya Vidyalaya Application Link
KVS Admission Form 2020-21: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission form to be released after lockdown and application forms notification and guidelines will be released along with it for KV admission 2020. After that interested students and parents can fill the KVS application forms at kvsonlineadmission.in. Every year Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan release application for admission of eligible students in the various schools spread across the country.
Latest Update: कोरोना वायरस curfew की वजह से केन्द्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन के प्रोसेस को अभी शुरू नहीं किया जा सका है | एडमिशन अब lockdown के खत्म होने के बाद ही शुरू होगा | ज्यादा जानकारी के लिए हमारे इस पेज से जुड़े रहें |
अपडेट 31 मार्च: केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन ने केवी एडमिशन प्रक्रिया को फ़िलहाल कोरोना वायरस के चलते स्थगित कर दिया है। जानकारी की मुताबिक केवीएस ने जून माह में प्रवेश प्रक्रिया शुरू करने की योजना बनायी है, जैसे की kvs द्वारा 3 मार्च को एक नोटिस निकाला गया था जिसमें बताया गया था की प्रवेश से सम्बंधित नियमों में संसोधन के कारण केवी एडमिशन 2020 में विलम्ब होगा किन्तु अब सभी अभिभावकों जोकि अपने बच्चों का दाखिला केवीएस में करवाना चाहते हैं उनको काफी लंबा इंतजार करना होगा। सभी नये अपडेट पाने के लिये पेज को बुकमार्क करके रखें।
KVS Admission 2020
Update:KVS online admission form not released. Keep checking this page for the latest notification. You can also bookmark us.
If you are looking for information about KVS Admission 2020-21 academic session, then you are in the right place. Here, we have shared all the necessary information regarding the admission procedure. It includes details about the application form, eligibility, reservation, selection list, etc.
Delay in KVS admission due to changes in admission guidelines for the year 2020-21. Therefore we Request parents and students to keep clam. We are watching very tightly the updates, So keep checking this page.
Who Can Apply for KVS Admission?
Admission in KV is for the central government, state government staff and then for private employees.
KV seats are divided into five categories:
- The first preference is given to the central govt employees ward.
- The second preference is for the army and ex-army man child.
- The third selection is for govt. employees.
- Fourth for the single girl child quota.
- Fifth for private or self-employed personnel.
Also in defense/central and state government job there are priorities.
- 1st pref. to ward of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd pref. for non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd to ward of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of GOI.
- 4th to transferable state government employees.
- 5th pref. to ward of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last to children of any category if seats are vacant.
KV Admission Important Dates 2020
Note: If any date mentioned above is public holiday, then its next working day will be treated as official opening and closing date.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration Form 2020
Link to the application form will be provided here. Read instructions for filling online registration and application form for Std 1 at www.kvsonlineadmission.in.
- The advertisement for application is published in the 1st week of March by the regional office in the local newspapers.
- The application form is made available through the online/offline mode.
- Candidates or their wards can collect the admission form from the Principal’s Office of the concerned school free of cost.
- Candidates/ Parents are required to fill the form completely and accurately.
- Applicants are required to send or submit the filled-in application form along with the required documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned within the stipulated dates as mentioned in the notification.
- The application form must be accompanied by the attested copies of required documents.
- Candidates must ensure that the application form is filled completely as incomplete forms and late applications will be rejected.
KV Class 1 admission form 2020 – Click Here (Link will be activate here)KVS Class 2 onward admission form 2020 – KVS It will be provided online mode and hence parents have to visit the concern school official website for the admission form. Form availability will be based on vacant seat in class you want to take seat. The registration process will start from early morning 8 AM till 4 PM. As per the schedule, registration will take place for one week till April. For which admission list will be displayed on April 2020 online.Kendriya application form for class 11 – To be updated here after 10 days of release of board result.
How To Register For KVS Admission 2020 Class 1?
Students, parents, and ward who want to take enter in class 1 have to follow the below procedure to register online.
2. Click on Register Tab – On the homepage of the portal, click on “Register” tab as shown in the picture.
3. Click on New registration – For registration on portal click on “New registration” tab.
4- Proceed to read instructions – Now, proceed to read the important instructions.
5- Read Instructions – Now, read all the general instructions carefully available English and Hindi both the languages. After going through all the instructions mark the declaration and click on “Proceed” Tab.
6- Fill Details – Now, enter all the details in the space provided and click on “Register” option.
7- Verify OTP – Now, enter the OTP and verify it.
8- Registration is complete – Finally registration process is complete. Keep the login Id safe for further login. Take the printout of the registration details by clicking on “Print” tab.
How to fill Fill KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2020?
After completing the registration process, candidates have to proceed to fill application form. Check the complete online application procedure shared below for admission to class 1-
- Open the KVS admission portal and click on “Login Tab”
- Fill the basic details and click on “Next” tab.
- Fill Parents Detail and click “Next”
- Fill choice of Schools. Choice can be filled only for Three KVs. After filing details click on “Next” button.
- Upload the required documents.
- After uploading documents click on Preview button. Cross check all the details and submit the application form.
- Verify OTP
- Application will be submitted successfully. Click on “Print” tab and take printout of application for future references.
- Applicants can also check application status by clicking on “Application Status”.
Check for the availability of KVS online admission form class 1 here – Check Here (Link will be updated here).
KVS Application Form fee
- No registration fee is applicable.
- Applicants can collect the application form from the school principal free of cost.
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Age criteria for admission into Class I to Class X
Note- Relaxation of two years in the upper age of the differently abled students is applicable.
Required Documents For Class 1
Following documents are required at the time of admission-
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of residence
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers.
Recommended: Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2020
Registration Eligibility for Class 11
- There is no upper and lower age limit for admission into class XI.
- Admission of KV students in various KVs is done on the basis of marks in obtained in class X. Below is the complete details about the marks criteria-
- Humanities Stream- All students who have passed the class X examination
- Science Stream- Students must have obtained at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Commerce Stream- Students must have obtained a minimum 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
KV Admission Reservation criteria
Category-wise seat criterion is as follows-
KVS Admission Selection list 2020
- List of registration of candidates, list of eligible candidates, list of selected candidates, waiting list and all the other lists will be published on the official website of the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya and also on Notice Boards of the schools.
- The KVS selection list of class- I will be declared in the March to the 2nd week of April 2020.
- The selection list of Class II onwards will be declared in 2nd week of April 2020.
- The selection list for Class XI is displayed within the 20 days of the publication of the result.
KVS Admission Under MP Quota
As per the admission guidelines, there are some special provisions under which admissions are provided in Kendriya Vidhyalaya. Under this provision, members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha recommend a certain number of students for admission. However, under this provision are granted only in KVs located in the constituency of the MP. Check main points of this provision given below-
- These recommendations will be made by the MPs only for classes I -IX.
- These admissions are provided over and above the strength of the class.
- Admissions under MP Quota are made at the starting of the academic year. No admissions are allowed after the cut-off dates prescribed by the KVS.
- The children recommended for admission by the Member of Parliament must satisfy the eligibility conditions.
- These recommendations will be valid only if they are made in the format prescribed to MP by KVS (HQ).
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Important points
- Kendriya Vidyalaya advertisement and application form for admission is likely to release in the month of March 2020.
- Candidates must apply only if there is a vacant seat in the concerned Kendriya School.
- The mere application does not confirm the admission of an applicant to the school.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Central School Application forms must be submitted to the respective school on time.
- The documents submitted along with the application form must be genuine. Admission secured on the basis of wrong information and documents will be canceled.
- Admission in class II to class VIII is made on the basis of a priority category system.
- Admission to class XI is done on the basis of an admission test.
- Students are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the respective KV and with our page for the latest updates and information regarding the admission.
- For any query or issue related to the admission, readers are advised to contact the concerned KV or they may contact at the address given below-
KVS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Generally, in the month of February KVS release online application form to public who are interested in taking admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya School. Anyone can fill the form and submit it. After the completion of form submission, interview, and fee payment, the Principal of each KV school will display the selected student for their school in class I.
A. Yes, children/grandchildren of central/state government employees will be preferred.
A. The method by which students get admission in KVS from class 2 to 8 is based on priority system.
A. Admission TestSubject – Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and SciencePass marks – 33% for general and 25% for SC/ST/PH
A. Based on marks scored in class 10th.
Hope you have got an idea of how to take admission in KV school from class 1 to 12. If you have any queries regarding KVS admission 2020-21 batch, then you can comment below and our team will respond to you ASAP.