Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 Notification will be issued soon by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The Kendriya Vidyalaya offers Admission for Class 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th for the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel. Official Notification for KVS Admission 2020-21 will be issued in the month of February. Candidates can make admission in KV School from the month of March. Check here complete details about KV School Admission Form 2020-21.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released Intimation regarding admission schedule for academic session 2020-2021. You can check out the Intimation in the following section.
Check Latest>>>> KVS Recruitment 2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
Students have to make Online registration in order to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Online Registration for Class will start from 1st Week of March. Registration for Class 11 will start after the declaration of 10th Class Board Result. All students should complete online registration as soon as possible, because after the last date they will not accept any single admission form. So those who are willing to get admission in KVS they can fill up an admission form. Please refer “Vidyalaya List” for schools, for registration for class I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, go at official link below and fill KVS Admission Form 2020-21.
KVS Online Admission Form 2020-21
A central government school system also known as Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, will start admission for the academic year 2020-21 so those who interested in taking an admission of their children should apply it soon. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will release official Notification for Online Admission. The Students and Parents who are looking KVS Admission 2020-21 can get registration form at official website.
|Name of Organization||KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan)|
|Classes||Class I to XI|
|Also Known as||KVS|
|Registration for Class II onwards (except Class XI)||Update Soon|
|Registration for Class XI||Within 10 days after declaration of Board results|
As per previous records, the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission form for session year 2020-21 will begin from first week of March 2020 (Expected). The Official notification of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Application form will released in the coming days. Once it released officially, we will inform on this page.
Check Intimation regarding admission schedule for the academic session 2020-2021 – Click here
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Schedule 2020 (Tentative)
|Releasing of Notification||Last week of February 2020|
|Registration for Class-I||Starting Week of March|
|Last Date of Online Registration for Class-I||3rd Week of March|
|Provisionally selected list for Class-I & admission for Class-I||March/April|
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)||1st to 2nd Week of April|
|Declaration of List Class II onwards||2nd Week of April|
|Admission for Class II onwards||2nd to 3rd week of April|
|Last date for admission Except Class XI||Last Week of April|
|Last date of Admission for class XI||1st Week of July|
KVS Admission 2020-20 for Class 1 to 11 | Eligibility Criteria
Before doing Online Registration, children must ensure the eligibility conditions in order to take admission in KV School. A child must be 5 year old as on last date in the academic year for admission in class Ist. The Minimum and Maximum age classes wise are shown in the below table. The Students are advising that please check Eligibility Criteria before Apply KVS Admission Form 2020-21.
Check>>> PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age on 31st March|
Who Can Apply for KVS Admission 2020-21
The Kendriya Vidyalaya will provide Admission to children according to preference of Central Government employees, state government staff and then to the private employees. Check preference in following section.
- 1st Preference – Central Govt employees ward.
- 2nd Preference – Army and Ex-Army’s children.
- 3rd Preference – Government employees’ children.
- 4th Preference – Single girl child quota.
- 5th Preference -Private or self-employed personnel.
- 15 percent for SC candidates
- 7.5 per cent for Scheduled candidates
- 3 percent for differently abled candidates.
- 25 percent for student belonging to Economically weaker sections of society (EWS).
KVS Admission Fee Structure
|Admission Fees||Rs. 25.00|
|Re-Admission Fees||Rs 100.00|
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200.00|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300.00|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100.00|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150.00|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500.00|
KVS Admission Procedure
According to last year admission, we have provided Admission process for reference purpose. Interested children and parents can know the process for taking admission in KVS.
Admission in Class I
- 15% of seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% seats are reserved for ST.
- In First Phase, 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- In Second Phase, remaining Seats are filled as per priority of Category System.
Admission in Class 2 to Class 8
No Admission Test will be conducted for the admission in Class II to Class VIII. The Admission will be provided on the basis of priority of Category System. If the applicants will more than no of seats, lottery system will be followed.
Admission in Class 9
An Admission Test will be conducted and Merit List will be prepared for each category for the admission in Class IX. Admission will be granted in the sequence of priorities of Categories, in order of Merit List.
- Admission Test shall will be conducted in Subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
- One Paper will be conducted of 3 Hours and 100 Marks, 20 Marks for each subjects.
- Candidates must obtain 33% marks in order to qualify the Test while SC/ST/Divyang Category(PH) have to secure 25% marks.
Admission in Class 11
Admission in Class XI for different streams Science, Commerce, Arts will be based on average marks scored in Class 10th Board Exam.
- Science: Minimum of 60% Marks
- Commerce: Minimum of 55% marks
- Humanities: All students of Kendriya Vidyalaya if declared successful in Class 10 exam.
Check>>>>> JNVST Result 2020
Required Documents for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- Admission for Class I, Birth Certificate as age proof.
- For grandchildren of Honorable Member of Parliament and PSU employees a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU employees would be needed.
- For grandchildren of KVS employee a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parent with the KVS employee (serving or retired) would be required.
- A certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/BPL wherever applicable
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Residence Proof.
Official Website – https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
Latest Jobs>>>> REET 2020 Notification