Kerala GDS Result 2019 (Released) Cut Off Mark Merit List Gramin Dak Sevak
Kerala GDS Result 2019: The result for Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 2019 announced on 5th Feb 2020. Kerala post circle GDS Result hosted on the official GDS engagement portal on the scheduled dates and direct link to merit list shared below. The updates about the Kerala GDS result dates will be updated here after the announcement by the official authority.
Update 05th February 2020: Kerala post-GDS result/merit list 2019 announced. Keep checking this page for more updates and notification. Direct link shared below
The result can be accessed in online mode as well as offline mode. All candidates who have filled the recruitment form will receive SMS on their registered mobile no. and after a couple of days, they will also receive a physical intimation regarding the same.
Kerala GDS Result 2019 Merit List
India post invited application for the recruitment of 2086 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Kerala postal circle. The application process was conducted from August 4th to 22nd September2019. A huge no. of candidates submitted applications. The Kerala GDS Result will be made available as the merit list of the shortlisted candidates.
Shortlisted candidates have to attend the next selection round. The final selection of provisionally selected contestants will be made only on the basis of Document Verification.
Kerala GDS Recruitment 2019 Details
Kerala GDS Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2019
The merit list will be generated purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in SSC/ High School. No selection test is conducted for the recruitment of GDS.
Candidates should note that no weightage will be given for higher education in case they have mentioned the same in the application form. The selection of candidates at this stage will be provisional and do not confer candidates to claim for appointment. Kerala GDS Final selection is subject to the verification of original documents of the candidates by the recruiting agencies.
Kerala GDS Recruitment Tie-Breaking Criteria
While preparing the merit list, in case two candidates secure equal marks then the given tie-breaking criteria will be applied to determine the order of merit-
- Date of Birth- Candidate older in age will be given preference
- If tie still persists, ST (female) will be preferred
- If tie still persists, SC (female) will be considered
- If tie still persists, OBC (female)
- EWS (female)
- UR (female)
- ST (Male)
- SC (Male)
- OBC (male)
- EWS (male)
- UR (male)
How to get Kerala GDS Result 2019-2020?
In order to download the result online, candidates are required to follow the given easy procedure given as under–
- Step I- Go the official Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement portal i.e. http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Step II- Search for “Results” tab.
- Step III- Under the results tab click on “Kerala (2086 posts)” link.
- Step IV- On clicking the link, desired merit list for Kerala GDS will be downloaded.
- Step V- Click on the downloaded PDF and check the result. Candidates can retain the merit list for their personal record.
Postal Circle GDS result/merit list
Applicants are going to see following information printed on the result pdf-
- Recruitment cycle
- Division of Kerala postal circle
- Name of the shortlisted candidate
- Candidate’s registration no.
- Candidate’s category
- Number of the post
- Branch Office (BO)
- Head Office (HO)
- Sub Office (SO)
- Marks percentage of shortlisted candidates
- Posts for which result withheld
Kerala GDS- Document Verification Process
Provisionally shortlisted candidates whose names will be there in the merit list are required to attend the document verification round as per the selection criteria. The final selection of these candidates will be based on the genuineness of their documents and certificates. They have to produce all the necessary documents/certificates at the verification center in original. The list of all the important documents is as follows-
- SSC marks memo/mark sheet
- SSC certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer certificate
- Community/ caste certificate (if required)
- Passport sized photographs (preferably same as uploaded in the application form)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents
The details about document verification, DV schedule, and venue will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through the concerned district recruiting authority via SMS, call or physical intimation. Candidates not having complete and genuine documents on the day of verification at the designated center will be disqualified. DV round will be conducted by the district recruitment
- Kerala GDS result for cycle II 2019 will be announced shortly.
- No weightage will be given for higher education.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of documents.
- Final merit list and appointment will be based on document verification.
- Those who are waiting for the release of result are advised to regularly visit the GDS portal so that they can get all the latest updates.
Kerala GDS Recruitment- Vacancy Details
Result/merit list released in the 05th of Feb 2020
It will be released in Pdf file format.
Candidates can download it either from the official website of from this page.
For queries and doubts related to Kerala GDS 2019 result, candidates can contact the concerned authority. You can also comment your query below and we will reply to you asap.