Kerala SSLC Hall Tickets 2020 (Available) – Kerala 10th Admit Card 2020
Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020: The KPB generally known as Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan, is the authority for conducting the Kerala SSLC examinations. The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan issues Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for the SSLC examination from 19th of February 2020. Candidates waiting for the declaration of the release of Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 have to visit the official portal of Kerala Board of Public Examination. Kerala SSLC admit card is very important for the candidates appearing for the examination. The candidates having the Hall ticket/admit card will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Latest Update: Kerala SSLC 2020 hall ticket will be available now .
Kerala SSLC Examination for 2020 is going to start from the 10th of March and will end on the 26th of March 2020. The SSLC commonly known as the Secondary School Leaving Certificate is the first basic qualification of an Indian Citizen. This certificate is also a credential document, which is provided to the candidate who successfully clears the 10th Board exam conducted by the Government. Hence, it is considered an important educational certificate.
The certificate is granted on the successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the secondary schooling level in India. The certificates are provided with a registration number that is very important. Candidates can apply for various schools/ colleges in India or abroad and this registration number will help the authority to find out the academic record of the applicant. In this article, we will update you about the expected dates for the release of the hall ticket for Kerala SSLC 2020.
Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
The authority has confirmed the examination dates and the hall ticket is now available on the board website. Candidates are requested to be calm and should prepare for the examination without worrying about the KSSLC hall ticket. We have provided the direct link for downloading of the Kerala SSLC hall ticket, candidates just have to follow the page and click on the links provided below to get redirected to the official portal without any hassle.
Steps to download Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
The hall tickets will be available in the official portal of the Kerala Board. The examinations are to be held from 10 March 2020 to 26 March 2020. The candidates can avail of the hall tickets before 10 days of the examination date. The hall ticket can be obtained from the affiliated schools and aspirants who want to download it from the official portal can simply follow the steps given below.
Kerala SSLC Admit Card Important Details
This article includes the procedure of issuing the Hall ticket to the candidates and various important details about the dates and events, which is helpful for the candidate to have a quick overview of the Kerala SSLC examination 2020.
- The chief superintendent will issue Hall tickets to the candidates only after the proper identification and verification of details in case of a candidate whose course is not regular.
- The candidate has to carry the important documents i.e. the photograph that has to be duly signed by the head of the school and all the documents provided by the school.
- The hall ticket granted to the Private candidates will be separate.
- For the regular candidates, the hall ticket can be collected from the school portal. For verification, identity keep your school id card.
Details of the Information Mentioned in Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates can go through the passage to know the release of the admit card for Kerala SSLC 2020. After the release of the admit card, the candidate should check if the details mentioned in the Hall ticket are correct. If found any error in the entries the candidate should immediately report it to the examination head or the authority who looks over the Hall Ticket section. The information mentioned in the hall tickets are as follows-:
- The Registration number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate.
- Candidate Signature.
- Father Name.
- Address of the Candidate.
- Subject Name with their respective Codes.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Examination Centre.
- Signature of the Chief Superintendent.
- Seal of the school.
Kerala SSLC Exam Time Table 2020
Important Instructions for Kerala SSLC Hall ticket 2020
The important instruction that has to be kept in mind before appearing for the examination of Kerala SSLC 2020.
- Candidates have to carry the Hall ticket/Admit card for practicals as well as for the written examinations.
- While filling the details in the Answer sheet the candidate should be very attentive. Subject code, registration number, and various details should be properly noted from the Admit card.
- While examination, if the candidate requires extra sheets, the candidate should mention his, roll no. on the sheet and do not forget to pin it up with the main answer sheet.
- For the sake of the examiner, the candidate should mention the number of pages attached in the Answer sheet.
Kerala SSLC 2020 FAQ’s
- What are the dates for the release of the Hall tickets?
The hall tickets will be available on the official portal on 19th February 2020.
- How to download Kerala SSLC 2020 Hall ticket?
- How to view the important circulars released by the authority?
Candidates can visit the official portal or can click on this link to go through the important notification released by the authority.
About Kerala SSLC
The establishment of the Kerala Board of Public Examinations was done in 1965 with an objective to regulate and administer the system of Intermediate and Higher Education in the state of Kerala. The Kerala Board through private and regular mode lays a deep emphasis to focus on the Marginalised Socio-Economic and Religious Sections. Being a Government body, it develops its books and Content, coveys Education to all the levels of the formal system of the school. It is mandated to reach the unreached in terms of Education and skill, this vision helps to promote education to those who cannot avail it. The examination for the Kerala SSLC will be done under the supervision of the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is a Self-governing Institution, which conducts the examination of the Education Department in the state of Kerala. The Pareeksha Bhavan is held responsible for conducting various examinations like SSLC, KGTE, THSSLC, and other scholarship examinations, etc.
If you have any questions related to Kerala SSLC hall ticket 2019-20 then tell us in the discussion box below and our helpful team will get in touch with you.