KSWU Result 2019 (Declared) Akkamahadevi Women University B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, B.Ed Exam Result - Check Here Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVSHQ)
KSWU Result 2019-2020: Akkamahadevi Women University has announced the result of B.A 5th Semester, BFAD, BSW, BFT, BCA, and BBA 1st Sem. for Nov-2019 those candidates who had appeared in the said program can download their KSWU Akkamahadevi University result from the link given below.
- Akkamahadevi Women University is going to announce soon the KSWU result of the remaining courses of UG and PG for odd semester result in the coming days.
- All students who had appeared for the odd semester examination can download their results from the official website when it was officially released or from the link available below on this page.
- The Akkamahadevi Women University has conducted the examination for UG and PG candidates for odd semester i.e. 1st, 3rd, and 5th semester in the month of Nov/Dec/Jan month and after appearing for the examination candidates are eagerly waiting for their KSWU result and we can expect from the university that they will announce its result in coming days.
Akkamahadevi Women University Result 2020
KSWU Odd semester result 2019-2020: As you know that Vijayapura Karnataka State Akkamahadevi Women’s University has conducted the examination for its UG and PG odd semester examination in the month of Nov/Dec 2019 and slowly the University is declaring their result. Candidates whose result has been announced by the University they can check their result from the official website by login to the student portal or from the link available on this page and the result for the pending courses will be announced by the website when it was announced officially we will let notify you about that through this page.
Details mentioned on the KWSU result
Once you download the result there are some details which are present in it like;
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Name of the course and its semester
- Session of the examination
- Marks secured in practical
- Marks secured in theory
- Total marks obtained
- Date of birth father’s name
Candidates who had appeared for the Nov/Dec 2019 Semester examination are waiting for their result and the University has released the result of some of its courses like BFAD/BFT/BSW/BCA/BBA-1st semester
- If any of the candidates are not satisfy with their result or expecting something more may apply for revaluation or recounting
- For that candidates need to pay Rs. 770/- for each paper
- Candidates applying for revaluation must apply within the given period of time i.e. 30-01-2020
- The revaluation fee can be paid via NEFT in the account number which is 08632200000944 whose IFSC Code is SYNB0000863
- If any of the application received after the due date then no such application will be entertained by the department and it will be treated as canceled application
- The result of the revaluation will be published by the University on their official website in due course time
- And if any of the students wanted to apply for photocopy of the answer script can apply for the same by 21-01-2020
- If any of the candidates who wanted to apply for the recounting of the marks then students need to submit Rs 670/- per paper within the due date
KWSU odd semester result 2019 |About
- The Karnataka State Akkamahadevi women’s University formerly known as Karnataka state women University which was established in the State in 2003 at Vijayapura (formerly known as Bijapur).
- It is the only women university in Karnataka which is dedicated to the women’s education
- It is recognized from the UGC and accredited a ‘B’ grade from NAAC.
- The Akkamahadevi University is also a recipient of three stars in NIRF rankings.
- There are a total of 137 women’s college of Karnataka which is affiliated to the university
- The university offers various Programmes like a bachelor’s degree in arts, business administration, CA, commerce, fashion technology, etc.
- The university also offers 32 Programmes in PG
- The university goals are to bridge gender gaps and help communities and women from rural and backward areas to join the mainstream
KSWU odd semester Nov-2019 result status
Points to be remembered
- All candidates must visit the official website or our page for the further announcement of the odd semester result
If ant of the candidates is not satisfied with the result can apply for revaluation or recounting
- For that, they need to pay a prescribed amount for each service
- And the fee must be paid via NEFT to the authority account
- All candidates must apply for the recounting or revaluation within a given time
- If any application received by the department after the due date then the application will be rejected
- The revaluation result will be published on the university website
How to check the KSWU result online
All candidates who had appeared for the odd semester examination can download their result from the official website or by following the steps given below:
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website of the University
- On the home page, open the drawer menu of “examination” from the menu bar
- Now select the ‘result’ button from it
- Now you will be redirected to a new page
- In this, you have to sign in by entering the mobile number and the password
- Now select the required link of the result from the menu
- The result will be available to your screen
- Save it and take a print out of the same for future reference
Frequently asked Questions
Ans: The University has released a few of the Sem. courses and the remaining semester result will be declared soon
- How can I check my odd semester result?
Ans: You can check KSWU odd semester result on the official website
- How can I pay my revaluation and recounting fee?
Ans: You can pay it via NEFT to the account number 08632200000944 and its IFSC code is SYNB0000863