KUK Kurukshetra University Clerk Result 2019 (Announced) Type Test
KUK Kurukshetra University Clerk Result 2019: Kurukshetra University has recently concluded the 1st phase (Type Test) of Clerk Recruitment process. University has announced the result for phase 1 on 29th July 2019. Kurukshetra University Clerk Result is available on the official website as well as below. Candidates who have taken the KUK Clerk type test can access their result only in online medium as it will be the only mode. They can also receive intimation through SMS or email on their registered mobile no. and Email ID. Therefore, they are required to regularly check the same.
Kurukshetra University invited application for recruitment of 198 Clerks in the university. Selection will be based on various phases and 1st phase has been recently concluded. After the release of result, qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in the next phase.
For more information on KUK Clerk recruitment result, candidates are advised go through the article till the end.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Phase I Result 2019
Candidates who had submitted the applications were invited for first phase I of selection which as a computer-based test. It was basically a type test in English on Computers only. Total duration of type test was 10 minutes and was of 30 marks.
Candidates were provided a passage comprising of 600 words in English which they have to type in 10 minutes with the required qualifying speed of 30 Words Per Minutes (WPM) on computer.
Latest Update 29th July 2019: Kurukshetra University Clerk Result Phase 1 Type Test has been announced now. Candidates can follow below link to check their result.
Only those candidates will qualify the exam who will be securing minimum qualifying marks fixed by the recruiting authority.
Result will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the type test. The formula of calculating marks in type test is as follows-
Marks in type test (Phase I) = Words Per Minutes minus 30
- Candidates with speed less than 30 WPM will be declared as “Not Qualified”.
- Candidates with transcripts having less than 300 words will not be considered for evaluation.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Result 2019- An overview
Kurukshetra University Clerk Recruitment Important Dates
KUK Clerk type test 1 Merit list 2019 and Tie-Breaking Rule
Result is likely to be published as merit list. It will be indicating the names of the candidates qualifying the exam, their roll number, application number, date of birth, gender, marks obtained in test, total marks, etc.
In the event of tie between the marks secured by two or more candidates, a tie-breaking criterion will be followed to determine the final merit of the candidates. The tie-breaking rule that will be followed to award relative ranks to the candidates is as follows-
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in type test will be ranked high.
- If tie still persists candidate securing higher marks in Computer Appreciation & Application Test will be preferred.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher marks in Aptitude test will be given preference.
- If tie still not resolved, candidates older in age will be considered and awarded higher rank.
How to check KUK Clerk type test 1 result/ merit list online?
KUK Clerk result 2019 of phase I will be hosted online and candidates have to check it only from there. In order to download the result from the university website, candidates can take help from the instructions provided below-
Kurukshetra University Clerk Selection Process 2019
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of four phases. Candidates who will be qualifying the Type test i.e. Phase I will be invited to attend the phase II i.e. Computer Appreciation & Application Test. They will be issued admit card online in order to attend each phase.
Each selection phase will be given a specific weightage. The maximum (aggregate) marks will be 100 for all the phases. Check the distribution of total marks among all the phases-
Final selection will be made after the verification of all the original documents.
Also Read: KUK Sem Exam result
Kurukshetra University Clerk type test phase 1 Vacancy Details
Candidates can go through the category-wise distribution of all the vacancies given in the table below-
Information on Kurukshetra University Clerk Result
- KUK clerk result for the year 2019 has been announcedf.
- Result will be published only on the official website of the university.
- Result is expected to be published as the merit list of the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website, mails (inbox as well as spams) of registered email ID and message inbox of registered mobile number for all the updates and information related to KUK Clerk recruitment 2019.