Check Notification>>>> Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020
As per the update, there is a total of 6000 posts are about to fill in different KVs. So, the candidates who want to be placed for Central Government as Teachers can use this best opportunity to bring your dreams to come true. You can easily apply for the recruitment process using this portal. Respectively, the candidates who have completed their Graduate and Postgraduate Degree have more chances to qualify for these postings.
Download>>>> Detailed KVS Syllabus 2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2020 TGT PGT
|Recruitment Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Name of Post||TGT PGT PRT|
|Total No of Posts||5949|
|Application Dates||Notify Soon|
|Article Category||Govt Jobs|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web Portal||kvsangathan.nic.in|
kvsangathan.nic.in TGT PGT Notification 2020 | Apply Online
The aspirants who are waiting for the Recruitment process can use this site to get updated details about the number of postings, Date of application, Exam, etc. The KVS will release the application form online shortly. All you need to do is stay connected with this blog to apply for the Recruitment process at the right time.
We have given a direct link to Apply for the KVS Recruitment 2020. The aspirants can also use RVS official website to apply for it. Importantly, it is necessary to fill the application carefully as it will be rejected if find any wrong information or mistakes.
Check>>>> New REET Notification 2020
KVS TGT PGT Eligibility Criteria
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- 2 Years PG (Post Graduation) M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Master Degree (With 50% marks) in relevant subjects.
- B.Ed or its equivalent.
- Proficiency teaching in Hindi & English Medium.
BE/BTech/BSc/MSc/PG Diploma/B & C Level DOEACC with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- 04 years Integrated Course with at least 50% marks from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Bachelor Degree (mini 50% marks) in the concerned subjects.
- B.Ed or its equivalent degree
- Passed in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Paper-II with B.Ed
- Diploma in relevant subjects
- Computer Knowledge
Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 02 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 04 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR 02 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation Degree with mini. 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Pass
- Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English Medium
- PGT – Maximum 40 Years.
- TGT – Maximum 35 Years.
- PRT – Maximum 30 Years.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher): Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 01,51,100/- (Pay Level – 08)
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 01,42,400/- (Pay Level – 07)
- PRT (Primary Teacher): Pay Scale Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 01,12,400/- (Pay Level – 06)
KVS TGT PGT PRT Vacancy 2020 – Important Dates
|Availability of Official Notification||To be available soon|
|Starting Date of Application||Notify Soon|
|Closing Date of Application||Notify Soon|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees||Notify Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Later|
Steps to Apply Online for KVS Recruitment 2020
|♦ First of all, you need to visit the official website.♦ Under “Announcements” Section, you will get notification link.
Official Notification – Click here (Available Shortly)
Apply Online – Click here (Available Shortly)
Official Website – https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
You may also like
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020