KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification 5949 Post Vacancy Dates
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification 5949 Post Vacancy Application @https://kvsangathan.nic.in | Application process for KVS recruitment for the year 2020 is expected to start soon. Candidates have to submit their applications in online mode. Candidates interested in joining different Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) can submit KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 application forms by visiting the official website of KVS from the scheduled date onwards.
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020
KVS is going to invite applications for the post of TGTs and PGTs in various Kendriya Vidyalayas of the country. Under this recruitment drive, around 6000 vacant posts of teaching staff in these KVs will be filled across the country. The information about the state-wise distribution of vacancies will be given in the official notification.
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 की पूरी जानकारी के लिये वीडियो देखें ? ?
In this article, candidates are going to get complete information about the upcoming recruitment such as important dates, eligibility details, application process, application fee, selection criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result, etc.
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020- Overview
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
Official dates will be provided soon
KVS TGT PGT Vacancy Details
Check the state-wise distribution of all the vacancies given as under-
- The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 40 years for PGT teachers.
- The maximum age limit for TGTs is 35 years.
- There is no age limit for Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVs) Teachers.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category-candidates is also applicable.
Also Check: KVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2020 Pattern Subject Wise
- For the post of PGT, candidates should have done Post Graduate in the respective discipline.
For TGT post, applicant should have bachelor’s degree in the respective subject and should have relevant certificates. For TGTs, candidates should also have valid CET certificate.
- All the applicants should have basic knowledge of computer.
Post-wise eligibility requirements will be made available after the publication of KVS TGT PGT Recruitment.
KVS PGT TGT Application Process
- KVS PGT TGT Applications process will be an online process.
- Eligible candidates can submit applications only through online mode.
- No offline application forms will be made available.
- Before submitting online applications, it is compulsory for all the candidates to go through the official notification.
- Only eligible candidates should apply as if any candidate is found ineligible at any stage of selection will be disqualified.
- Applicants must be careful while filling the details in the application form. After the final submission, no correction can be made.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications shall be rejected.
- Applications should be submitted well on time. After the due date, application link will be deactivated from the official website.
How to apply for KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can submit their applications by following the simple steps shared as under-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan i.e. https://kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Step 2- Click on KVS PGT TGT 2020 recruitment link given under the “Announcement” section on the homepage.
- Step 3- Click on the apply link.
- Step 4- Register by using the relevant details.
- Step 5- A registration no. will be generated and keep the registration Id and password safe for further logins.
- Step 6- Proceed to application form by using the login details.
- Step 7- Full the application form with the authentic details.
- Step 8- Upload the necessary documents in requisite format.
- Step 9- Make payment of the application form.
- Step 10- Take the printout of the filled-in application form and fee receipt for references in future.
Application Link- Will be available soon
Selection of eligible candidates for the post of teachers is done on the basis of an exam and interview. The complete information is shared as under-
- Selection Exam
The first phase of selection process is the All India level competitive exam. The exam is conducted across the country on scheduled dates separately for PGT and TGT posts. It is compulsory for all the candidates to qualify the exam to be eligible for the next round. The qualifying marks are decided by the recruiting authority.
The second round of selection process if the interview round. Candidates who qualify the exam will be called for interview round. The shortlisted candidates have to report the interview venue on the specified date. On the basis of the entrance exam and interview test final merit list will be prepared. The selected candidates will be posted at various KVs of all the states and UTs as per the vacancy available.
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment Exam Pattern
Candidates can have a look at the basic exam pattern for both the PGT and TGT posts given as under-
- Mode of exam- Online
- Type of Questions- Objective Type questions
- Total questions- 200
- Total marks- 200 marks
- Mode of exam- Online
- Type of Questions- Objective Type questions
- Total questions- 150
- Total marks- 150 marks
KVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2020
In order to appear in the exam, all the candidates are required to carry the admit cards along with them at the exam center. Admit card will be uploaded on the official website of KVS and candidates can download it from there. Without admit card no candidates will be allowed to take the exam. No hall ticket will be delivered to candidates by post.
Exam Result/Merit List
Once the exam will be over, result along with the merit list will be prepared and published on the KVS portal. Merit list for online exam will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates’ in the exam. Candidates qualifying the exam will be invited for interview and final result will be based on the scores of the test and interview.
At the time of application and interview, candidates must be ready with all the necessary documents. The list of all these important documents mainly include–
- All the qualification certificates and mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste/category certificate (if required)
- Certificate of physically disabled (if required)
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Experience certificate (in case of KVs employees)
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate
- Other relevant documents and certificate
For queries regarding KVS recruitment and application process, candidates should feel free to contact at-
Yes, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan (KVS) is an autonomous body that functions under the HRD Ministry of Govt. of India and hence the employees (teachers. Non-teaching staff etc.) are the central govt. employees.
It is likely to start in the month of January.
CTET is only compulsory for TGTs.
No, appearing candidates are not eligible.
Selection of candidates for both the posts will be done on the basis of an exam followed by an interview.
Pay scale for PGT will be Rs.47600-151100/- and for TGT it will be Rs.44900-142400/-.
Applications will be invited online and interested candidates can apply through the official website of KVS.
The selection exam is likely to be an online exam.