List of B.Arch Colleges In Telangana NATA Architecture Colleges Seat 2020
List of B.Arch Colleges In Telangana 2020: The Telangana is the new state in the Republic of India. It is formed on 2nd June 2014 by the union of India. The candidate who is looking forward for this program has to pass his class 12th from any recognized board or university in India or from any state of India.
The bachelor of architecture is a graduation course and it for 5 years’ program (10 semesters). To get admission in this program the candidate has to give an entrance examination NATA (national aptitude test in architecture). Good score in NATA is important for the candidate to get admission to the college of Telangana. At the time of admission, the NATA score is compared and then only the candidate gets the admission.
The NATA examination consists of two-level-
- Drawing examination – 2 hours
- Computer-based test which is online aesthetic sensitivity.
Below the list of some best colleges from government and private of Telangana are as follow: –
List of B.Arch Colleges In Telangana
- JNAFAU, Rangareddy- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
- Smt. Durgabai Deshmukh Women’s Technical Traning Institute, Hyderabad
- Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Government Polytechnic, Rangareddi
- JBR Architecture College, Hyderabad
- Lumbini, Nalgonda-Lumbini Group of Institutions
- DSPA, Deccan School of Architecture and Planning
- JNAFAU-School of Planning and Architecture
- Vaishnavi College of Architecture, Rangareddy
- CSIIT College of Architecture, Rangareddy
- Kamala Nehru Polytechnic For Women, Hyderabad
- SMT Durgabai Deshmukh Govt. Women’s Tech. Training Institute, Hyderabad
- JNIAS School of Planning and Architecture, Hyderabad
- Aurora Design Institute, Rangareddi
- Masterji College of Architecture, Hyderabad
List of B.Arch. Colleges In Other States
The candidate who is looking forward to the B.Arch program as a career has to get a good score in the NATA examination. After that only he or she will give the admission. The candidate has to pass this examination with a good score to get the admission in the colleges of the state.