MAH CET Admit Card 2020 Download DTE/MBA/MMS Hall Ticket Here
MAH CET Admit Card 2020 will be issued to the candidates from the 1st week of March 2020. MAH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is state level entrance exam conducted every year for admission into the full-time PG degree programs in MBA/MMS courses. MAH CET for session 2020-21 is scheduled to be conducted on 14-15 March 2020.
We have shared all the relevant details of MAH CET 2020 admit card.
Highlights of MAH CET Admit Card 2020
Candidates are required to carry their admit cards to the exam as it is mandatory to do so.
Details About MAH CET Admit Card 2020
Following information of candidates which are mentioned on their admit cards-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue with address
- Phone number and address of candidate
Documents to Be Carried to Exam Centre
Candidates are required to carry a hard copy of their admit card with a photo identity proof. They can carry any of the following identity proof-
- Aadhaar/E-Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Pan card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Valid identity card issued by recognized college/university
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph.
- Bar council identity card with photograph
- Employee card
MAH CET 2020 Exam Centers
MAH CET 2020 exam will be conducted at various exam centres across India. Candidates have to select three exam centres as per their preference at the time of filling the application form.
MAH CET 2020 is likely to be conducted at the following exam centres-
- In Maharashtra
- Centre outside Maharashtra
These exam centres can be changed (if required) by the conducting authority.
Important Instructions Related to MAH CET 2020 Exam
- Admit cards will be issued on the specified dates at the official website i.e. mahacet.org
- Only registered candidates will be able to download their admit cards by using registration number provided to them.
- Candidates have to bring their admit cards to the exam centre with a valid photo id proof. Candidates without admit will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Candidates must affix a recent photograph on the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that their admit card is not damaged or distorted as candidates will such admit cards may face problem in the exam centre and can be barred from examination.
- Candidates must preserve their admit card till the completion of admission procedure.
- Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, they must immediately contact the concerned authority.
- Candidate needs to follow the exam schedule strictly and must appear for the test in the allotted session/date.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam in another session or date which is not allotted to him/her.
- Candidates are advised to reach exam centre half an hour before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall after the prescribed reporting time.
- Details on the admit card must match with the details mentioned on the admit card, if not then candidates will not be permitted to sit in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam.
How to Download MAH CET Admit Card 2020
Follow below procedure to get MAH CET Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of MAH CET mentioned above.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Log in by entering registration number and date of birth.
- Admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take print of the admit card and keep it safe for future reference.
Keep visiting our page for details and updates related to MAH CET 2020.