Maharashtra Ration Card 2020 Apply Online Status AePDS Registration
Maharashtra Ration Card 2020 Apply Online Status AePDS http://mahafood.gov.in|The applicants can refer to the article to apply for the Maharastra Ration Card. The Ration card is an important legal document that is used by the eligible households for the purchase of food grains and supplied at subsidized rates. Apart from this, it is also used as an identity proof in various instances. Each state in India issue Ration Cards to the eligible families. For the Maharashtra Ration card, citizens can avail the application from the official website of the concerned authority.
Update: Modi Cabinet announces the biggest ever ration subsidy scheme for the 80 Cr people in which they will get 2/kg wheat and 3/kg rice. (Check more info below)
Maharashtra Ration Card 2020
Food, Civil and Consumer Protection Department of the Government of Maharashtra is the department that caters to the Public Distribution System and other related activities in the state. Maharashtra government introduced a tri-color smart ration card. There are three types of Rations cards that are issued to the citizens of the state.
These rations cards are issued on the basis of the income level of the families. The detail of each ration card is shared as under-
- Yellow Ration Card- Yellow ration cards are issued to the families that falls under the Below Poverty Line (BPL)
- Saffron Ration Card- Saffron Ration Cards are issued to the households having income more than Rs.15000/- and less than one lakh per annum.
- White Ration Card- White ration cards are issued to the families having an annual income of Rs.1 lakh and above.
Those who have not applies yet for the issue of a new smart ration card can apply now. In this article, we shared all the vital information about the Maharashtra Ration card application such as application process, direct link to apply, eligibility requirements, online status, change in details, important documents etc.
Maharashtra Ration Card- An Overview
Maharashtra Ration Card Application Form- Eligibility Requirements
Citizens should be eligible enough for the type of ration card they are applying for. They must read the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The eligibility details for the issue of new ration card are provided in this section. Check the eligibility criteria given below-
- Applicants should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Applicants should not possess any other ration cards in the state of Maharashtra or any other states in India.
- Applicants must fall under the income criteria fixed by the government for the issue of ration card.
Ration subsidy scheme
On 24th March when PM Modi declares the nationwide lockdown due to coronavirus and due to this every common man facing the problem of ration and between this on 25th March 2020 PM Modi led cabinet announces the biggest ration subsidy scheme for all 80 Cr Indians in this every single person will get Rs 2/kg wheat instead of Rs 27 and rice @ 3/kg instead of Rs 37 for the next three months.
Also Check: MAHA TET Result 2020
Maharashtra Ration Card Application Process
- Applications can be submitted through offline mode. However, an online application link for new Ration card is given on the official website but the link is not working.
- Eligible applicants have to download and take printout of the application form from the official portal of the concerned authority.
- Only eligible residents of the state can apply for a ration card.
- The filled-in application form should be submitted at the concerned department without any delay with all the supporting documents.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will not be accepted.
- All the applicants have to submit the filled application forms at the concerned office.
- Citizens must make sure that they attach all the supporting documents with the application form.
- On submission they will receive an application which they must keep safe till the issue of ration card.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Ration Card?
The application forms for Maharashtra Ration Card are issued online which means eligible citizens who are seeking for Maharashtra Ration card have to download the application form from the official website of the FCCP Department. Form 1 will be filed for the application process.
The complete procedure to download the application form is provided below-
- Step 1- Visit the official portal of FCCPD, Maharashtra i.e. http://mahafood.gov.in.
- Step 2- Click on the “Download” link given on the left-side of the homepage.
- Step 3- Click on “Form 1 : Application for new ration card” link.
- Step 4- Application form will appear.
- Step 5- Citizens can check the application details.
- Step 6- Citizens have to download and print the Ration card.
- Step 7- Now, they have to fill the application forms with all the correct details.
- Step 8- Candidates have to attach all the important documents with the application form.
- Step 9- Lastly, they have to submit the application form to the concerned department.
Citizens can download Maha Ration card application form from the directs link shared as under- Click Here
Documents Required for Maharashtra Ration Card Application
At the time of application for ration cards, applicants have to provide following documents-
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Electricity Bills/ Telephone Bill
- Gas Connection Details
- Bank Passbook
- Residential proof like house rent receipt
Note- Candidates should make sure that they affix Rs.2/- Court fee stamp on the application form while submitting it.
Application submitting without any of the aforementioned document will be considered incomplete and shall be rejected.
How to Check Maharashtra Ration Card Status Online?
After the submission of the application, applicants can check the application status online. To check the online status of ration card application, citizens need to follow the easy instructions given below-
- Go to the official website of the concerned authority i.e. http://mahafood.gov.in.
- Click on “Transparency Portal” link.
- Click on the “Allocation Generation Status” link.
- Enter ration card details and proceed further.
- The application status will appear.
Change in the Ration Card
Citizens who have already a ration car but want to make changes in the existing ration can also do so. For that, they have to fill Form 14. This form is also available on the official portal.
To download form 14 for change in Ration card, citizens have to click the download link and click on Form 14 link.
They can also download the same from the link shared below-
- Form 14: Change in the Ration Card- Click Here
Decrease in the units (Name deletion)
In case, citizens want to delete the names of a family member in the ration card, they can also do so by filling Form9. Form 9 is for the decrease in the units of a family. It is available on the official portal can those who are looking for this form can download it from the link shared below-
- Click here to download Form 9: Decrease in the units(Name deletion)-Check Here
Application for Duplicate Ration Card
In case, citizens have to lost, damaged or missed their ration cards, they have an option to get a duplicate ration card. In order to issue a duplicate ration card, citizens have to download Form 15 available on the download link of the official website.
Citizens have to print the application form and fill all the details correctly and have to submit with the supporting documents (as required).
They can download application form duplicate ration card from the given link-
Click here to download Form 15: Issue of Duplicate Ration Card
In case of any grievance regarding Maharashtra Ration card, citizens can contact at the details shared below-
For issues related to the Maharashtra Ration Card application, readers can share their queries with us in the comment section.
You can download the application form from the official portal and submit it at the concerned office.
You can add the name from the official website. You must have the date of birth certificate of the child.
In order to change ration card details, you have to fill Form 14.
Yes, you must affix the Rs.2 fee stamp.
No, as of now no online application process is available. An application is provided on the official website but it is not working. Therefore, eligible candidates have to submit a physical application form.