MANUU Admission 2020 Application Form Eligibility Exam Date
MANUU Admission 2020 Application Form @ manuu.ac.in: MANUU admission procedure for the year 2020 is going to start in the month of March 2020. University is expected to invite applications for admission to various UG, PG, Diploma, certificate courses probably in March 2020. MANUU Admission forms can be submitted only through the online mode. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the university from the scheduled dates onward.
MANUU Admission procedure for all the programs completes in the month of July. Therefore, all the candidates who are aspiring to get a seat in this university should submit their application forms before the due date. The date of submission of applications for all the programs vary. The entrance exams will also be conducted on separate dates.
BBAU Admission Form 2020
MANUU Admissions 2020 Important Dates
*Official dates will be updated shortly
MANUU 2020 Admissions Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Candidates not satisfying the eligibility conditions for this admission process should not apply. The eligibility requirements for admission to MANUU are as shared as under-
Age Criteria (as on 1st July 2020)-
- For Bridge Courses- The upper age limit of applicants should be 28 years.
- For Part time diploma programs- There is no bar for these programs.
- For UG programs- For Diploma in Engineering courses, candidates should not be more than 30 years and for Diploma in education courses, candidates should not be more than 25 years.
- For PG programs- The upper age limit for PG candidates is 35 years.
Candidates in different categories are also provided relaxation in upper age limit as per the reservation policy. Check the category-wise age relaxation details shared as under-
Basic Educational Criteriafor all the programs-
- Undergraduate Programs- For admission to UG programs, applicants should have passed class 12th or equivalent with minimum required marks in respective subject/stream from a recognised board.
- Post Graduate Programs- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate from recognized Institution/University.
- Research Programs (PhD)- Candidates should have a Master’s degree in the concerned subject or an allied subject (as notified by the concerned Department/Center) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- Diploma Program- Candidates should have completed 10th/SSC or equivalent degree
- Final year appearing candidates or who have appeared and are waiting for result can also apply.
- Applicants must have studied Urdu as a language or subject in class 10th or class 12th for admission to all the programs
For more information on eligibility criteria, candidates should refer admission brochure of 2020-2021.
MANUU Admission Procedure 2020
Admissions in the university are made on the basis of entrance test for some programs and on the basis of merit for some of the programs. Admission in PhD programs is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and interview conducted by the university.
Check the step-wise admission procedure for all the Entrance Test Based programs-
- Step 1- Submission of Applications
- Step 2- Conduct of Entrance Exam
- Step 3- Publication of Rank Lis and Entrance Test Result
- Step 4- Certificate Verification
- Step 5- Provisional Allotment of Seat & Fee Payment
- Step 6- Reporting to College/Polytechnic/Department
Also check the admission process for merit-based programs-
- Step 1- Submission of Applications
- Step 3- Publication of Merit list
- Step 4- Certificate Verification/Payment of fee
- Step 5- Reporting to the allotted College/ Department
MANUU Application Process 2020
- The notification and applications for MANNU 2020 admissions will be released in March 2020.
- Applications will be made available only on the official portal of the university.
- Application forms for all the courses are released separately and hence candidates must submit their applications as per the schedule of concerned program.
- Before applying, candidates must read all the instructions related to admission carefully.
- Applications should be submitted before the due date as late applications will be rejected.
- Applicants must keep all the credentials, details and scanned documents ready with them at the time of application.
- Candidates must make sure that the information mentioned on the admit card is authentic and therefore they must cross check all the credentials before final submission.
How to apply for MANUU Admission 2020?
Candidates have to follow the given procedure to submit online applications-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of MANUU- www.manuu.ac.in.
- Step 2- Click on 2020 Admissions link given on the homepage.
- Step 3- Click on Apply button.
- Step 4- Provide all the required details.
- Step 5- Upload scanned copy of the requisite documents.
- Step 6- Make payment of the application fee.
- Step 7- Download and take printout of the application form and keep it safe for further references.
Application Link- Available soon
ET based courses
Merit based course
General category candidates
SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates
- Applicants make the payment of fee through online mode only using Internet Banking, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards.
- No other form of payment shall be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow all the instructions given in online application form related to fee payment.
Candidates can check the fee refund policy given below-
Documents Required for Application
At the time of online registration and application, candidates should be ready with the scanned copy of following documents-
- Recent passport sized-photograph of the candidates
- Scanned image of signature of the candidates
- Scanned Copy of the Certificate of Urdu as a medium of instruction or Urdu as a subject or Urdu as a language at 10th class level/12th level/ Graduation level.
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Candidates who will be applying for entrance based courses have to appear the entrance test conducted by the university. Before the conduct of exam, university will issue admit cards to all the registered candidates.
Hall ticket will be uploaded on the official website of the university. Candidates have to print the same and bring it to the examination center on the day of exam.
MANUU entrance tests are commonly conducted in the following exam centers-
Information about the allotted exam center will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidates.
The Merit list or result of candidates qualifying the entrance test and the list of qualified candidates will be displayed on the Notice Boards of the Colleges/ Departments/Centers and also on the website of University as per the schedule. The result for entrance test will be released in June 2020 on specified dates.
University also provide reservation to candidates as per the Govt. Of India and University norms and policies in each course. Check the category-wise reservation criteria given below-
Entrance Test (ET) Based Programs
- Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic)
- B. Tech
- M. Tech
Merit Based Programs
Also have a look at some of the merit based programs-
- B.A. (Hons)
- Bridge Course for Polytechnic Programs
- Ph.D. (Urdu/ English/ Hindi/ Arabic/ Persian/ Public Administration/ ACSSEIP/Mass Communication & Journalism/ Management/ Sociology/ Political Science/ Translation Studies/ Education/ Islamic Studies / Social Work/ History/ Economics/ Computer Science/ Commerce/ Women Studies/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology)- for these program university conducts interview.
Important Details on MANUU Admission 2020
- MANUU admission for 2020 will start in the month of March and will complete in July 2020.
- The classes for new session will start in the month of August 2020.
- Incomplete and incorrect application forms will be rejected.
- Application process will be online.
- While fillingthe columns of Name, Date of Birth, and other necessary information, candidates should take utmost care.
- Candidates should have valid documents and certificates with at the time of admission.
About MANU University
Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) is central university situated in Hyderabad, Telangana State. It was established in the year 1998. The main campus and headquarter of the university is located in Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
University offers wide range of UG, PG, Diploma and research programs to the students coming from various parts of the country and abroad. It has seven schools of study viz. School of Languages, Linguistics & Indology, School of Commerce & Business Management, School of Arts & Social Sciences, School of Journalism & Mass Communication, School of Sciences, School of Education & Training and the School of Computer Science & Information Technology. The medium of instruction in university of Urdu except for the in language disciplines.