MGSU Time Table 2020 (Postponed) Check BA BSC BCOM MA PDF Date sheet
MGSU Time Table 2020: The Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) has released the time table for the UG and PG part 1, 2, and 3 on their official website. Candidates who are going to appear for the current session examination must check the MGSU Time Table for examination dates of their courses and if you are among the candidates who is going to take part in this exam then you are at the right place because in this article you will get all the information about the MGSU Time table and examination related.
Update: The MGSU has postponed its UG and PG examination which were going to be held from 20 March to 1st April due to COVID-19, the new dates for the examination will be available soon (check notice given below).
Below in this article, we have shared all the information related to the MGSU UG and PG time table and examination
MGSU Timetable 2020- Postponed
Due to COVID-19 MHRD issue circular to all university, school, and colleges to postponed their examination till 31st March due to which the MGSU has also postponed their examination till 1st April but the kind of situation persist we are not sure that examination will be conducted in April but we hope for the best and once the new date of the examination was announced by the University we will let you know through this page and post all the dates till then you may concentrate on your studies.
MGSU Datesheet 2020 Overview
How to download the MGSU Exam time table?
Candidates who are appearing for their respective examination may download their time table from the official website of the University. Below we have given some steps which will help you to download the time table easily.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the University
- Now on the home page select the ‘Time table” under the ‘Examination’ tab.
- On the next page click on the download link next to your course name
- As you click the time table will be automatically downloaded
- Save the file and take a print out of the same for reference.
- You can also download the time table from the link given below.
Information mention in the MGSU time table
As you download the time table it will have some information which is:
- Date and time of the examination
- Name of the subject
- Paper number
- And few instructions for the candidates
MGSU Exam Preparation and tips
As the exam postponed and India is locked down then you have enough time for your studies. You must utilize the time and by doing this you will do two things firstly, you will attain good marks in the examination and secondly, you will save your countrymen from spreading such deadly virus.
- Try to make short notes for every section in which you can glance easily at any time and recall the answer.
- If you have previous year papers then try to solve them.
- Try to attempts question in the examination which you can answer easily.
- Do not spend too much time on any question.
- Elaborate the answer according to mark it contains.
MGSU Datesheet – Important instruction
- As the exam postponed all candidates wanted to know about the new dates of examination which will available soon on the University website.
Once the new dates was announced we will let you know here only.
- Do carry admit card on the examination day.
- Any kind of study material is not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Few things which are prohibited inside the examination hall are mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, smartwatch and other kind of gadget.
- If any candidates are found indulging in any kind of unfair means activity then he/she will be debarred from the examination and serious action will be taken against them.
- Do follow the instruction which is served to you by the invigilator
- Check the desk allotted to you thoroughly that is there any kind of chits or any study materials in it and in case if it is found, then do report to the invigilator immediately.
- Do not try to or seek help from other students present in the examination hall.
MGSU Admit card
The university had already issued the admit card for the students to appear in the examination. On the examination day, it is mandatory to carry admit card with them if anyone doesn’t present their admit card then they will be not allowed to enter the examination hall.
For any type of inquiry you may call on Helpline number: 0151-2227125 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
The MGSU UG and PG examination will be conduct in the month of March, April, May 2020.
The new dates for the postponed examination will be issued shortly.
You may download the time table from the official website of the University or link available on this page.
From March 20 to 1st April.