MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman Merit List 2019 (Soon) Selection
MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman Merit List 2019: MP Cooperative Society is expected to publish the merit list of the candidates who had applied for the post of Jr. Salesmen in the month of September 2018. Merit list will be hosted online on the official portal of MP online.
MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman Merit List 2019
Merit list will be showing names of the candidates selected for further process of selection. These candidates have to ready with all the original documents. No physical intimation related to the release of admit card will be sent to any candidate. They have to access the merit list only from the official website. Initial selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of merit and final selection will be done only after the verification of original documents.
Latest Update 6th Dec 2019: MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman Merit List 2019 will be announced soon. Candidates are advised to stay in touch for more latest updates.
In this article, candidates looking for merit list will find all the crucial information about the same such as MP Cooperative Society merit list publication dates, download process, selection process, documents required, etc.
MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman Recruitment 2019- Overview
MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman- Schedule/ Important Dates
Official Notification- Download Here
MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman Merit List 2019
Merit of the candidates is the main basis of selection for the candidates for the post of Jr. Salesman. Candidates are required to obtain at 150 marks to be listed in the merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of eligibility and marks obtained in qualifying exams.
The criteria for preparation of merit is provided as under-
- Candidates will be provided marks equal to the marks scored in Intermediate/ Class XII (High school for reserved areas). Maximum marks will be 100.
- Candidates holding computer certificate and computer diploma will be awarded 15 and 25 marks respectively.
- Commerce graduate will be provided 10 marks separately as per the marks percentage obtained.
- Merit list will be prepared after calculating the aforementioned marks.
Resolution of Tie
In case of tie between the marks of two or more candidates, following criteria will be used to determine the relative merit of the participants-
- Candidates having higher marks in 10+2 will be given preference and ranked higher in merit list.
- If tie still persist, commerce graduate with higher marks percentage will be given preference.
- If tie still not resolved, candidates older in age will be preferred.
Information on MP Cooperative Society Merit List 2019
Merit list will be published in the form of a pdf file. It will be indicating following information- names of the shortlisted candidates, their application no., category, gender, date of birth, district, marks obtained, marks percentage, remarks (if any) and important instructions. For more information, candidates have to wait for the publication of merit list.
How to check MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman Merit List?
MP Cooperative merit list will be uploaded online. Candidates waiting for it can take help from the step-by-step guide shared below to download the same-
- Step I-Start by opening MP online official portal i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
- Step II- Click on the Cooperative Society Madhya Pradesh link given on the homepage.
- Step III- Hit the merit list link.
- Step IV- Desired merit list PDF will appear on the screen.
- Step V- Check the name on the list and other information.
- Step VI- download the merit pdf and keep it safe for further references.
The direct link for merit list also be provided here soon.
MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be done mainly on the basis of merit of the candidates, reservation applicable, and availability of vacant post. On the basis of scrutiny of applications submitted, merit list of the candidates will be generated and published online.
Candidates having their names in the merit list will be shortlisted for the next round of selection i.e. verification of documents. All the shortlisted candidates have to visit the verification venue along with the original documents for the purpose of verification by the selection committee.
Candidates are required to have following documents with them at the time of verification-
- Marksheet of SSC/ Class X
- Marksheet of HSC/ Class XII
- Certificate in Computer Operations (As applicable)
- Diploma in computer operations (as applicable)
- Graduate Degree in Computers (as applicable)
- Marksheet of Graduation in commerce (as applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Other relevant certificates
In case of any discrepancy in the information provided & documents uploaded at time of application and in the original documents, the selection of the candidates will be canceled.
Candidates are advised to stay connected with the official website for all the latest updates related to the publication of merit list. In case of any query, they can write us through the comment section.