MP PAT Application Form 2020, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern
MP PAT 2020:Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test (MP PAT) is a state level exam conducted every year for the admission of candidates into various agriculture courses offered by the different universities and colleges situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh. MP PAT exam is managed by Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board, Bhopal also known as MP Vyapam.
MP PAT for the year 2020 is expected to be conducted in the month of June 2020. Application for the same will be made available through the online mode most likely in March 2020. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can register at the official website of the board.
MP PAT Entrance Exam 2020
Keep reading and get complete information about MP PAT 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, exam fee, pattern, and syllabus, admit card and related information.
MP PAT 2020- Course Offered
Following courses are offered under this exam-
- B.Sc (Agriculture, Engineering)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Sc (Forestry)
MP PAT 2020 Important Dates
Have a look at the tentative schedule for MP PAT 2020 given in the table below-
MP PAT 2020- Eligibility
Before filling the application form applicants must check their eligibility criteria.
Here we have shared the MP PAT 2020 eligibility criteria-
For B.Tech (Agriculture)
- Applicants must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
For B.Sc (Agriculture) and B.Sc (Horticulture)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and any Biology, Forestry, Agriculture or Mathematics as necessary subjects from a recognized board.
For B.Sc (Forestry)
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and any Biotechnology, Forestry, Agriculture or Mathematics as necessary subjects from a recognized board.
Note- All the final year appearing candidates are also eligible to appear for MP PAT 2020.
MP PAT 2020 – Application Form
Application forms for MP PAT 2020 will be released in the month of March 2020.
- Applicants can fill the application form through the official website of the MPPEB board.
- Candidates must go through the complete notification and read all the instructions properly before filling the application form.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements are required to fill the application form.
- Candidates will be given a registration number and a password which they need to keep safe till the entire admission process gets complete.
- Candidates are advised to enter the personal and qualification information carefully in the application form.
- They are also required to upload a scanned image of recent passport sized photograph and signature in the specified format.
- After the final submission of the application form candidates can take a printout of the application form for future references.
Madya Pradesh PAT Application Fee
Category-wise application fee of MP PAT 2020 is given below-
- For filling application through Kiosk, candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.70/- as MP online portal fee.
- Portal fees for registered citizen users will be Rs.40/-
- Candidates can pay application form through online mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
MP PAT 2020 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for MP PAT 2020 is as follows-
- MP PAT 2018 is conducted in offline mode.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts.
- The duration exam will be 3 hours.
- Paper will be of Objective Type Questions.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the exam.
- The medium of question paper will be English and Hindi.
- 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer.
- No marks will be deducted for any wrong attempt.
For B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc(Forestry)/ B.Sc(Horticulture)
For B.Sc (Horticulture)/ B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Agriculture)
For B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Horticulture)/B.Sc (Forestry)
For B.Sc (Forestry)/ B.Sc(Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)
MP PAT 2020- Syllabus
The syllabus will consist of topics from the syllabus of the 11th and 12th standard.
Below candidates can check the detailed syllabus for every subject-
General & Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, etc.
Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions, Co-Ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods, Linear Programming, Statistics etc.
Botany- Structural organization of the cell, Mendel’s Laws of inheritance, Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes, Tissue and tissue systems, Food Preservation-Methods and importance, Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature etc.
Zoology- Multicellularity– Structure, and Function Of Animal Life, Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology Developmental Biology And Genetics etc.
Importance and scope of Agriculture in our National Economy and Development, Soils, Meteorology, Manures, and Fertilizers, Cropping Schemes, Crop Production, Cultivation, Weeds and Weed Control, of fruit plants, Cultivation of vegetables, Fruit and vegetable preservation, Irrigation and Drainage etc.
MP PAT 2020 – Admit card
The Admit card/hall tickets will be uploaded on the official website on the prescribed dates. No, admit card will be sent individually to any candidate through post or any other medium. Candidates can get it only through the online mode.
Candidates can download the admit card from the website by using the application number and password. Candidates must be present at the examination center along with the valid admit card on the day of the exam. Along with the admit card candidates are also required to carry any of the photo identity proof (PAN/Aadhaar/Driving Licence/Voter ID/Passport). Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
MP PAT 2020 – Examination Centers
MP PAT 2020 will be conducted in the following cities of the state-
MP PAT 2020 Result
For more details stay connected with our site and official website of Board.