MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 5500 Notification News Apply Here
MP Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2019 | Online Form: Madhya Pradesh Government has announced the commencement of the recruitment exam for the post of Constable in MP police which was about to happen in 2018. Under MP Police Constable recruitment drive, 5500 posts of constables will be filled in MP Police. Earlier the exam was expected to be conducted from 29th June 2019.
The MP Police Constable Job notification and applications form will be published soon for the youth of the state who have been preparing and waiting this recruitment exam for a long time. MP Police Constable Recruitment notification and other updates related to the upcoming 5500 recruitment will be made available on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB). PEB, MP is the conducting authority of this recruitment drive.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020
In this article, we have compiled all the necessary information related to MP Police Constable recruitment such as official notification, recruitment schedule, online application procedure, fee applicable, eligibility requirements, vacancy, selection process, etc.
MP Police Constable Application Form 2020– Details
MP Police Constable Official notification- updated soon
MP Police Constable Online Form – Link will be updated here
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020- Important Dates/ Schedule
Check post-wise distribution of all the 5500 posts given as under-
Vacancies will be updated soon.
MP Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a citizen of India
- Citizens of Nepal are also eligible.
- Candidates who are not a permanent residents of MP can apply under open category.
- The minimum age limit of applicants should not be less than 18 years as on 1st August 2019.
- Maximum age limit of applicants should not be more than 25 years as on 1st August 2019.
Age relaxation in upper age limit of various categories of the candidates is also applicable.
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit.
For more information on educational qualification criteria and other eligibility conditions will be shared soon.
MP Police Constable Online Application Process
How to fill online MP Police Constable Online form 2019?
MP Police Constable Application fee
Category-wise Application fee-
- Application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ Kiosk/ registered citizen user etc.
- Processing fee for payment through Kiosk is Rs.70/- and Rs.40/- through registered citizen user.
MP Police Constable Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection of suitable candidates for the post of constable in MP Police is done on the basis of written test, Document Verification (DV), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Trade Test. Only those candidates will be selected who will qualify all the selection rounds.
Brief detail about all the phases of selection is shared below-
- Written Test
The first stage of the selection procedure is the written test. Candidates have to qualify the selection test to be eligible to attend the second round of selection. Minimum qualifying marks will be fixed as per the discretion of recruiting authority.
Have a look at the examination scheme shared below-
- Mode of exam- Online/ Offline
- Type of questions- Objective type questions
- Total marks- 100
- Duration- 2 hours
- Negative marking- No
- Document verification
Candidates qualifying the written exam will be shortlisted for next stage i.e. Document Verification. Therefore, all the shortlisted candidates are required to produce their original documents along with the photocopy of each as the verification center.
The list of some the required documents is shared below-
- All the educational qualification certificates and documents.
- Date of birth proof/ age proof
- Caste/ Category certificate issued by competent authority.
- PWD category certificate
- Certificate for Ex. Servicemen (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Character certificate
- Non-Objection Certificate (NOC) (if applicable)
- Other relevant certificates
Performa of all the documents and certificates can be downloaded from the official website given on the official notification.
- Physical Efficiency Test
After verifying documents, shortlisted candidates have to attend the PET round. In this round candidates will be tested on the basis of their physical efficiency. They will be given physical task such as race, push-ups, squats, etc.
- Trade Test
Those who will clear the PET will have go through the trade test.
Finally, selected candidates will be kept in two-year probation period and will be send for training as per the policies of the state police department.
MP Police Constable Examination Cities
MP Police exam is likely to be conducted in following cities of the state-
Exam centers once allotted will not be changed and therefore no such correspondence will be entertained in this regards.
Note- The aforementioned information in this article is based on previous year constable recruitment data. Any changes in upcoming recruitment drive and all the fresh information about it will be updated once the official notification of recruitment will be made available.
- Only eligible candidates are required to apply.
- For every information on MP Police recruitment, interested candidates should frequently visit the official website.
- Before applying, candidates should go through the official notification and read all the guidelines and instructions carefully.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications.
- For this recruitment, candidates must have enrolled their names in the employment exchange of the state.
- No relaxation will be provided to candidates in physical standard and eligibility criteria on the basis of reservation
If you have any queries/doubts ask us below and our technical team will help you answer, question-related to MP Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2019.