As per the latest news, MP Vyapam Board (MPPEB) has announced the Primary TET Syllabus 2021 Varg 3 for Samvida Shikshak Vacancy. On this page, you can get the syllabus along with the exam pattern for the academic year 2020-2021. There are about 17000 Samvida Shikshak Grade III Posts. So all the candidates who have applied for the Primary TET examination can download the MP TET Syllabus and exam pattern pdf 2021. There are many ways to download the syllabus and the exam pattern. You can either visit the official website or click on the link available on this page.
MP Primary TET Syllabus 2021
Every year, the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will conduct the TET examination for recruiting Primary School Teachers. The Board invited the applications from January 6, 2020. The last date to submit the application along with the fee was on January 20, 2020. The board has decided to conduct the exam in the month of February 2021 at Selected Districts of Madhya Pradesh. So all the applied candidates were eagerly waiting for the syllabus and the exam pattern. Now, the MP Vyapam Board (MPPEB) has released the MP Varg 3 Vacancy 2020-2021 for Primary TET Teacher recruitment. Candidates can download the syllabus and the exam pattern from the official site peb.mp.gov.in for the academic year 2020-21.
The TET examination is expected to be conducted in shifts viz shift 1 and shift 2.
MP TET Syllabus 2020
Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board is a well-reputed organization. Every year, the board conducts various post examinations to recruit desirable applicants.
The syllabus will help to cover the subject wise important topics. The exam pattern will give better clarity on the marking scheme, time duration, the total number of questions, negative marking, etc.
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB)|
|Name of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Primary and Upper Primary Teacher|
|Application Date||6th January to 20th January 2020|
|Date of Exam||February 2021 (tentative)|
MP Primary TET Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Type.
- There will be a total of 150 Questions of 150 Marks.
- Each Question will carry equal marks i.e. 1 Mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Choice Filling>>>> MP Samvida Shikshak Counselling 2020
Download MP Samvida Shikshak Varg 3 Syllabus (Subject Wise)
Child Development & Pedagogy
i) Child Development
- The Concept of Child Development and its relation to learning.
- Factors affecting growth and development.
- The principles of child development.
- Mental health problems and behavior problems of children.
- Socialization processes: social world and children (Teachers, Parents and classmates)
- Piaget, Pavlov and Kohler and Thorndike: Composition and Criticism.
- The concept of child-centered and progressive education.
- Critical nature of mind and its measurement, and multidimensional mind.
- Personality and its measurement.
- Language and thought.
- Gender as a social construction and the role of gender, gender discrimination, and educational practices.
- Understanding of differences based on the irregularity of individual differences, language, caste, sex, community, religion, etc of learners.
- Assessment of learning and difference in the assessment of learning,
- Assessment based of class, Continuous and inclusive evaluation, nature and practices (beliefs).
- The development of appropriate questions for assessing the level of preparation of the faculty to increase the learning and critical thinking in class and assess the achievement of the learner.
ii) Understanding the concept of inclusive education and children with special needs.
- Identification of the learners forms a diverse background including non-benefited and deprived classes.
- Identification of the needs of children with learning problems and damages.
- Identification of talented, creative, special ability learners.
- A troubled child: Identification and Diagnosis side.
- Child crime: causes and types.
iii) Learning and Education (Pedagogy)
- How children think and learn; why and how they fail to succeed in school education.
- The fundamental process of teaching and learning, the strategies of students for learning, learning as a social process, the social context of learning.
- A child as a problem solver and scientific explorer.
- Alternative conceptions of learning in children, understanding of a child’s mistakes as a meaningful link to the learning process. The factors affecting the learning: attention and interest.
- Knowledge and momentum.
- Encouragement and learning.
- The contributing factors in learning – individual and environment.
- Direction and advice.
- Aptitude and its measurement.
- Memory and forgetfulness.
- अपठित पद्य
- भाषायी समझ/अवबोध
- भाषायी विकास हेतु निर्धारित शिक्षा शास्त्र
- Two unseen prose passages (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) with questions on comprehension, grammar and verbal ability.
ii) Pedagogy of language development
- Learning and acquisition of language
- Principles of second language teaching
- Language skills-listening, speaking, reading, writing
- Role of listening and speaking, the function of language and how children use it as a tool
- The role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in writing form
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom, language difficulties Teaching-learning materials, textbook, multi-media materials multi-lingual resource of the classroom
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Remedial teaching (Re- teaching)
- Number System – reading and writing numbers greater than 1000, the understanding of place value of large numbers greater than 1000 and four fundamental operations.
- Addition and Subtraction – Addition and subtraction of numbers up to 5 digits.
- Multiplication – multiplication of numbers up to 2 or 3 digits.
- Division – division of two-digit numbers to four-digit numbers.
- Fraction – the concept of fraction, its simplest form, even fraction, odd fraction, etc. addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of fraction, equivalent fraction, the conversion of decimal number into a fraction, and vice-versa.
- The relation between the smaller and larger units of length, weight, and volume.
- Conversion of larger units into smaller units and the conversion of smaller units into bigger units.
- Find the volume of a solid from known units.
- Using four fundamental math operations in questions based on money, length, weight, volume and time interval.
- Conversion of the meter into centimeter and vice-versa.
- Pattern – Increasing the understanding of pattern related to numbers, the formation of pattern and its generalization based on operations, finding the pattern of triangular numbers and square numbers.
- Geometry – Fundamental geometric concepts, rays, line-segment, angle (classification of angle), Triangle (classification of the triangle – (1) On the basis of sides, (2) On the basis of angles, (3) The sum of three angles of a triangle is 180 degree.)
- The identification of center, radius, and diameter of a circle.
- The relationship between the circle, radius, and diameter, symmetric figure, the understanding of parallel lines and perpendicular lines based on surroundings.
- Finding the area and perimeter of simple geometric figures (Triangle, Rectangle, Square) by taking given figures as a unit.
- Identification of 2D figures in the surroundings.
- Collection of different data related to daily life.
- Reading clock time in hours and minutes and its representation in AM and PM.
- The relation of 24 hour’s clock to a 12 hour’s clock.
- Calculate the time interval in daily life events.
- Identification of patterns in multiplication and division.
- Geometric pattern based on symmetry.
- Representation of data through a bar graph and finding the conclusion.
ii) Pedagogical Issues
- Develop the thinking and reasoning power through mathematical education.
- The place of mathematics in the syllabus.
- The language of mathematics.
- The creation of appropriate teaching materials based on surrounding for effective learning and the development of the capacity of using it.
- The creation of new methods of evaluation, diagnosis test, and capacity of re-learning.
- The capacity for using new mathematical learning methods in class education.