Mysore University Revaluation Result 2020 BA B.Sc. B.Com Part 1,2,3
Mysore University Revaluation Result 2020 BA, B.Sc., B.Com. Rechecking Results @ uni-mysore.ac.in- Mysore University revaluation results for BA, B.Com. and B.Sc. programs will be announced soon. Students who have submitted their applications for revaluation and rechecking of answer scripts can access their results after revaluation only in online mode. To access Mysore University Revaluation Result 2020, students need to visit the university website.
Mysore University Revaluation Result 2020
After the publication of semester results, Mysore university invite applications from the students for revaluation. Under this process, candidates who are not satisfied with their result can apply or revaluation or rechecking of the answer scripts. Considering the applications, the university evaluates the result and answer sheets of the applicants again and prepare the result. Once the result is prepared, the university publishes it on its website.
In this article, candidates are going to get crucial information about the University of Mysore revaluation result which mainly includes result dates, result download procedure, result particulars, course-wise result links, and other related information.
Mysore University Revaluation Results 2020- An Overview
How to access Mysore University Revaluation Result?
University results are posted on its official website for all the students. It is the duty of students to access their results by visiting the official website. Students can follow the instructions given below to check MU revaluation result-
- Steps 1- Students have to begin with opening the official website of the university. The official website is http://uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Step 2- They have to click on the “Academics” tab given on the menu bar.
- Step 3- Students now have to click on Under Graduate (UG) results in options.
- Step 4- They have to hit the “Click Here” link given against the Reval Result Link option.
- Step 5- On clicking the relevant link, candidates will see the list of all the available results.
- Step 6- Now, students have to select their respective subject.
- Step 7- A result search page will appear.
- Step 8- They have to enter their register number, select degree, year/ semester and click on the “Show Result” button.
- Step 9- Finally, the revaluation result for the selected program will appear.
- Step 10- Candidates can check their result after revaluation.
- Step 11- Lastly, if they wish they can download the result sheet for further references.
Click on the given links to view the revaluation/ Rechecking result-
Click here to check MU BA Revaluation Result 2020 – Link available soon
Click here to check B.Sc. Revaluation Result 2020- Link available soon
Click here to check B.Com. Revaluation Result 2020- Link Available soon
Information to be printed on Mysore University Revaluation Result
University of Mysore university hosts revaluation results only its portal. Revaluation result sheet mainly indicates the changes in marks (if any) made after the procedure of revaluation/ rechecking.
The result sheet is likely to indicate the following particulars in it- Name of the Student, their register. No., Course name, course code, Academic session, Semester/ Year, Date of Birth, Marks obtained in subjects before revaluation, marks after revaluation (changes if any), Marks obtained in theory exam, Maximum marks, Total marks obtained, Total marks percentage, Result qualifying status (Pass/ Fail), Remark (if any)
MOU Revaluation Result- Original Mark sheet
Candidates are issued original mark sheets after the publication of the result. The online result sheet is only for the purpose of information to candidates. Candidates who applied for revaluation and their marks have been increased after revaluation then the university will issue a fresh mark sheet to them. This statement of marks will be indicating the marks of all the subjects along with the increased marks of the candidates in the subjects they have applied for rechecking. To collect the fresh mark sheet, students should stay in contact with the official website.
- MU Revaluation result will be hosted university on the specified dates.
- Students can access it only through the official website.
- University is not going to dispatch any hard copy of result to any student.
- Revaluation result shall be final. Any correspondence regarding the revaluation result shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should note that result made available online will be only for the purpose of information to candidates and shall not be treated as an original statement of marks.
- It is suggested to all the students who are waiting for revaluation results to regularly visit the university website for updates till the publication of results.
About University of Mysore
University of Mysore (UOM) is a public university situated in Mysore, Karnataka. It was established on 27th July 1916 and is the first university of the state. It is the sixth oldest university in India. It is an affiliating university that became an autonomous university in March 1956.
MOU has 63 PG departments through which it offers 76 postgraduate programs to the students. At present, the university has 226 affiliated colleges, 66 recognized research centers, 157 Outreach/ Research Centers, 8 training centers, 47 specialized programs, 27 National collaborations, and 38 Foreign Collaborations. University follows the semester system and thus exams are conducted twice a year.
For any kind of clarification related to the University revaluation result, students are advised to immediately contact the registrar (evaluation). The contact details of the university are shared as under-
Ans.- You have to visit the university website. After that you have to click on results links chose revaluation result. Fill the required details and click on submit button. Result appears and you can see it.
Ans.- You are required to enter your registration number and subject details in order to download the result.
Ans.- You can refer the hall ticket or you can contact the concerned department of the university or affiliated college.