Naval Dockyard Mumbai Trade Apprentice Admit card 2020 1233 Post
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Trade Apprentice Admit card 2020: Candidates who had applied for the recruitment in Naval Dockyard Mumbai for designated and non-designated trade apprentice post in September 2019 are curiously waiting for their admit card which is going to be issued soon by the authority and once they made it available to download we will notify you here on this page and you can download it from the link available on this page. Candidates, in this article you will get the information which is related to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Trade Apprentice Admit Card.
Earlier, the department of Naval Dockyard Mumbai has invited the notification for eligible candidates to recruit 1233 number of vacancies in designated and non-designated trade apprentice post and thousands of eligible candidates has shown interest in the recruitment drive and applied for the same.
The online application process of the recruitment ends on 27 September but still, the department hasn’t released any notice regarding the conducting of examination due to which the curiosity of candidates increases.
www.bhartiseva.com apprentice (Mumbai) admit card 2020
But, we can expect from the authority that, they will notify the exam date and admit card soon in the coming month could be in April/May 2020. So, candidates, you do need to worry you just keep preparing for your examination…
And once the date of examination is announced by the authority they will release its admit card at least 10 to 15 days before the commencement of the examination, till then stay with us for more information.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit card 2020: Overview
- Written examination
- Merit list
- Interview/Skill test
- Final merit list
- Medical test
Exam Centre: The written examination will be held at Mumbai
Duration of exam: the examination will be of 2 hours
Number and type of questions: the examination will comprise of 100 multiple choice Questions
Question-based on: These questions will be based on General Science, general knowledge and Mathematics.
The medium of examination: Examination will be in both Hindi and English.
Negative Marking: there will be no negative marking in the examination
Once the written examination was conducted, then the authority will release the merit of the candidates which will be based on the marks secure by them in the written examination.
It is to be noted that, the shortlisting of candidates for written examination will be done based on their trades and valid online application received by the authority. If anyone of you didn’t shortlist for the written examination then it must be due to:
- If the application form is incomplete
- Doesn’t fulfill the academic qualification for the post applied.
- Over-aged or under-age
- If submitted multiple application forms
- If the photograph is not clear.
- In case of mismatch of father or mother name in online application when compared to the mark sheet.
- Incorrect Aadhaar card details submitted
Once you download the admit card for the written examination you will find some important information related to the examination it could be:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the examination
- Date and time of examination
- Venue and address of examination
- Roll number
- Father’s and mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Candidates photograph.
- Instruction for the candidates
- Signature of the candidates
Is there any document required for written examination?
As nothing was mentioned in the notification about whether students should carry photo identification or not but our advice to all the applicants is that you must keep anyone photo identification proof in original as well as the photocopy of the same.
List of Photo identification are:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Any other ID which was issued by the government.
- You can download the admit card from the official website of Bharti Seva or link available on this page.
- To appear in the examination, it is a must for all of you to carry the original admit card which must have visible photograph and signature.
- On mere appearance in the written examination doesn’t give any guarantee to any candidate that they are selected for the post.
- Candidates secure enough marks in the written examination will be called for Interview and skill test.
- The final merit list of the candidates will be based on marks secure in written examination and interview and skill test.
- The selection of candidates will be based on merit according to the category and vacancies, scrutiny of original documents police verification and medical test
- Must visit the examination center at least one day before, if applicants belong to other state or district.
- Candidates have to bear all expenses of boarding and lodging.
- The test will be carried out in the OMR sheet.
- Do not try to indulge in any kind of unfair means activity during the examination otherwise, your candidature will be forfeited.
- There are few things which are prohibited on examination day like:
- Mobile phones and any other kind of electronic gadgets.
- Study material.
What are the physical standards?
Candidates, if you fulfill the physical standards then only you will consider eligible for the examination and the physical standard are:
- Height: 150Cm
- Weight: not less than 45kg
- Chest expansion: not less than 5cm
- Eyesight: it should be 6/6 to 6/9 and the 6/9 corrected with glasses
Candidates below we have given some steps so that once the admit card available you may download it easily
- Visit the official website of the Bharti Seva (link given below)
Now on the home page of naval dockyard Mumbai you need to click on the Apprentice training tab
- Now on the next page, you will find the link of downloading the admit card
- After selecting the link you will be diverted to a new page where you need to enter a few of the details
- After submitting the details your admit card for written examination will appear on your screen.
- Check the details on it carefully
- In case it has any discrepancy then you must contact the authority as soon as possible to rectify the same.
What after the written examination?
When candidates appeared in the written examination then the authority will issue the merit list of the candidates who have been shortlisted and then they will be called for Interview and skill test later on
Frequently asked Questions
The examination will be conducted in April (tentatively)
You may download it from the official website of Bharti Seva
No there is no negative marking.
Yes, the examination will be in English and Hindi.
It will be a maximum of 100 marks.
General Science, general knowledge and Mathematics.
The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.