NEET Admit Card 2020 (Postponed) New Date NEET UG Hall Ticket
NEET admit card 2020: NTA has earlier released a notification that candidates can download the NEET UG admit card from 27th March 2020 but due to COVID-19 virus, India is out on 21 days lockdown and reports are coming that NTA will postpone the NEET UG exam and will release new NEET 2020 exam date post lockdown after 14 April 2020. NEET 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on
03rd May 2020 and NTA NEET admit card will not be available to registered candidates from March 27, 2020.
Many Students are asking is NEET UG EXAM 2020 postponed?
Dear Students, As per various NEWS reports and tweets from our HRD Minister, It is being indicated that the NEET exam is postponed and new date will be provided after the lockdown is removed. So as per previous schedule, NEET UG admit card was to release on 27th March 2020, will not release and new date will be announced after lockdown.
In the meantime, we urge our readers to stay at home and not worry about it as it is for the best of India and the world.
NEET Admit Card 2020
All the candidates who are going to appear for the test can download their hall tickets from the official website. NEET 2020 will be conducted in a single stage across the country in offline mode. All the candidates who are waiting ntaneet.nic.in admit card can get it online by using the login details. They must retain the NTA NEET Hall ticket till the end of the admission process.
NEET Admit card Important Dates 2020
Candidates have to print NEET hall ticket from the official website of NTA or from the link shared on this page as no printed copy of the admit card will be dispatched individually to candidates through post.
Information about exam date, candidate’s identity, exam time, the test centre will be indicated on the hall ticket and no request for a change in exam date, time and exam venue will be entertained under any circumstance.
Candidates should read all the instructions printed on the admit card and official notification carefully before the exam. They must follow all the instructions given on admit card and at the exam hall. Candidates failing to comply with the guidelines and instructions shall be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled.
All the examinees have to bring the admit card to the exam hall. Candidates not possessing valid admit card along with other required documents shall not be permitted to write the exam. Candidates should show the admit card to the invigilator on-demand at the exam centre.
Before leaving for the exam, examinees should ensure that they have the admit card with them. They must also download the admit card well before the exam date. They should not wait for the last date to print it as various issues may arise at the time of downloading admit on last moment. Details printed on admit card should be clearly visible.
How to download NEET UG admit card 2020?
The official website of NTA is the only source from where candidates can get their NEET admit card. The online step-wise procedure to download and print the hall ticket from the official portal is as under-
Go to the official website
The very first step is to visit the official website of NEET 2020 i.e ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates can also visit the link shared on this page.
- Hit the admit card tab
On the homepage of the portal, candidates are required to click on the “Download admit card link.
- Enter the login details
Clicking on the relevant link, the admit card login page will be displayed. Candidates have to enter the login credentials in the fields provided. Click on the “Submit” button. They can refer their application forms for application number and password.
- Check the admit card
Candidates will see the admit card on their screens.
- Download and Print
Lastly, candidates have to download and print the NEET admit card PDF. Take multiple printouts and retain the same till the completion of the admission procedure.
What if candidates forget the NEET password?
Application no. and password is the two important login credentials that candidates must have to print the admit card. In case, candidates forget their NEET login password they have to follow the given procedure to reset the password-
- Open the NEET admit card login page as explained above.
- Click on the “Forget Password” link.
- Select the reset option (through OTP or security question). Provide all the required details for authentication and click on the submit button.
- As per the option selected an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no./email or security question will be asked. Follow the further instructions and reset a new password.
Particulars printed on NEET Admit Card 2020
Like other exams, NEET UG admit card is also necessary for the candidates who are going to appear for the test. The information that is generally indicated on every NEET hall ticket is as under-
Check below the format of the NEET admit card for UG candidates by CBSE, however, from this year NTA will release the hall ticket.
Candidates should verify all the details printed on the admit card before appearing for the exam. If you saw any discrepancy in the details of hall ticket then you must approach the helpline number between 10:0 AM to 5:00 PM from 27th of March to 10th of April 2020 and in such cases, candidates must appear with the printed admit card. However, NTA will take the required action to correct the record later on.
Also, have a quick look at the examination timing-
Documents to be carried to the NEET Test Centre
Candidates have to carry all the necessary documents to the exam centre. They are required to bring only the following documents to the exam centre on the day of the exam-
- A printed copy of the NEET admit card downloaded from the official website of NTA (must have affixed passport size photograph in it).
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the online application form) to be affixed on the attendance sheet at the exam hall in the presence of Invigilator.
- An authorized photo identity proof in original that should be valid and non-expired. They can bring any of the following ID proofs- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)/ Voter ID/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Passport/Ration Card/any other.
- PWD certificate issued by the competent authority (if the candidate claims relaxation under the PWD category).
One postcard whose size must be of 4”x6” color photograph whose background should be of white color and should be pasted on the proforma downloaded with the admit card and must hand over it to the invigilator at the examination center.
Candidates failing to bring all the aforementioned documents to the exam centre will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Candidates with documents other than these will be restricted from entering the exam hall. Examinees should not bring any restricted or barred items to the exam hall
Items which are barred at NEET 2020 Examination
All candidates make sure that do not carry any of the following items inside the examination Centre under any circumstances. All candidates will be subject to frisking with the help of metal detectors before entering the examination Centre
- Any text material, geometry or pencil box, any kind of pouch, calculator, pen, scale, note pad, log table,
- Any electronic gadgets like smartphone, Bluetooth, earphones, fitness band and other such items
- Items such as wallets, goggles, handbags, belt, and hat
- Any wristwatch, bracelet, camera
- Any ornaments material
- Any packed food items, water bottle etc.
Note: candidates must note that there will be no such arrangements inside the examination centre to keep such things/belongings and if anyone found with any of these items then it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against them.
Dress code for NEET (UG) 2020 Examination
All candidates who are going to appear for the examination must follow the NEET dress code which we have given below:
Note: NTA knows the sensitivity involved in frisking especially in case of girls candidates and in this regard NTA will issue instruction comprehensively to the staff and the officials present at the examination centre
NEET (UG) 2020 Examination Important guidelines
NEET 2020 Examination Scheme
- Mode: NEET 2020 is a pen-paper based test
- Alternatives: NEET 2020 examination question is of multiple-choice questions with having a four option
- Marks contains: Each question of NEET 2020 examination will be of four (4) marks each.
- Negative marking: And for every wrong attempt, one mark will be deducted.
- Duration of exams: The total duration of the examination will be of 3 hours
NEET Hall ticket Keys points 2020
- Registered applicants will be able to print NEET admit cards from March 27, 2020, from the official website of NAT.
- No, the admit card will be sent through post to candidates.
- Fabrication or modifications of details in admit card will be considered as malpractices, and candidates with such admit cards shall be disqualified.
- In case candidates have lost or misplaced the printed copy of the admit card they can retrieve it from the PDF emailed to them.
- Under any circumstances, no duplicate admit card will be published at the examination center.
- Admit cards should be retained till the completion of the admission.
NEET Contact Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, NEET UG exam is postponed and new date will be released post lockdown.
NEET 2020 examination is going to be conducted on 3rd of May 2020. The duration of the examination will be of three (3) hours from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Last reporting time of NEET 2020 is 1:30 PM
You may download it from the official website only (no admit card will be sent via post).
No, and under any circumstances, they will not issue any duplicate admit card at the examination center.
Yes, you need to keep secure until the entire process has not been completed.
NO, the re-test shall not be conducted under any circumstances.
According to the NTA rules examination center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
Yes, the currency is allowed (except wallet) but nothing should be written on it.
Yes, it’s true and you all should be agree to the videography during the examination.
Printed material, textbooks, pen, pencil, box, pouch, scale, writing pad, eraser, calculator, log table, communication devices (mobile phone, Bluetooth, microphone, headphone, etc.) fitness band, goggles, cap, handbags, wallets, wristwatch, bracelet, ornaments, camera, food items, water bottle, belt.
No, there is no such facility.
Admit card (having passport size photo affixed on it) One passport size photograph (for attendance sheet)Original identity proof (valid)PWD certificate (only if applicable)One postcard size color photograph of size (4”x6”) whose background must be in white color and must past in the proforma downloaded with admit card Note: Photograph must be similar to the one you have uploaded in the application form
Yes it’s true
Yes, the diabetic candidates may carry eatable items like sugar tablets/fruits and a transparent water bottle but with prior intimation only and no packed food is allowed.
For this, a signal will be given at the commencement of the examination and later on at the half time and the last signal will be given before the closing time of examination.
Twice only first at the attendance sheet and second when you handover the answer sheet to the invigilator.
Yes, for every wrong attempt one mark will be deducted.
If you have any question then you can ask us below, our response team with help you with all the query ASAP. We have tried to provide all the information, however, if we miss anything or you want us to add more info, then you can also suggest regarding the NEET admit card 2020 in the discussion section below.