NEET Merit List 2019: NEET UG AIQs, State, Neet Rank list 2019
NEET Merit List 2020: NTA conducts the NEET examination to offer admission to the eligible candidates NTA will release the NEET Result 2020 on 4th June 2020 along with the All India Rank. NTA releases two types of the list with the NEET Result, AIQ (All India Quota) and AIR (All India Rank). Students can access the All India Rank or the Merit list online from the official website of NTA NEET. After conducting the NEET 2019 exam successfully NTA is all set to release the NEET result along with the NEET Merit List 2019. Every year with the result a Merit list of NEET is released by the exam conducting authorities and few faces that topped the list become ideal for others. This year National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NEET Result 2019 and NEET merit list on 5 June 2019.
The NEET merit list contains information about the NEET qualifiers like their roll number, score, rank, etc. Here are the important dates associated with NEET Merit List 2019;
The NEET Merit list 2019 is prepared on the basis of the NEET 2019 result. Further, the counseling process in all the colleges is conducted on the basis of NEET Merit List whew as the allotment of the seats is done as per the reservation policy stipulated for the medical exam. An applicant needs to score the minimum cut off marks as per the NEET 2019 result to get a place in the NEET Merit list 2019.
NEET Merit List 2019
NEET All India Merit List
All India merit list will have the names of all applicants who have appeared in the NEET examination 2019. This list will reflect the overall performance of the candidates in the NEET examination. The rank of the applicant will signify his/her position among all the applicants from all over the country. This list has the name of those applicants as well who could not qualify the NEET exam.
NEET All India Quota (AIQ) Merit List
All India Quota list will be having the name of all those applicants who have qualified the NEET examination to expect from Jammu & Kashmir. Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to get admission state merit list. Only those applicants from J&K can get their name in the AIQ list that has signed the declaration form while filling the NEET application form 2019. On the basis of the All India Merit list, the counseling process is conducted for the 15% seats in the medical colleges.
NEET States Merit List
Rank in all three types of the list will depend on the scored marks of the candidate.
NEET Merit/Rank list Important Dates 2019
Eligibility for NEET UG Merit List 2019
To get a place in the NEET merit list, the applicant must have the following qualities then only he/she will be considered as eligible to get a place in the merit list.
- Candidate’s age should be 17 years as on December 31, 2019.
- Candidate must have clear 10+2 from a government recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Applicant from the general category must have scored 50% marks in qualifying exam and NEET.
- For applicants from the OBC/SC/ST Category, it is necessary to score 45% marks in the NEET exam to get their name placed in the merit list.
- Physically handicapped candidates belong to general category, will have to score 45% marks in the qualifying exam and NEET.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Marks
Here are the expected NEET qualifying marks for NEET 2019. Candidates need to score minimum the marks as mentioned below to qualify NEET 2019. The marks mentioned below are based on the factors like difficulty level of the NEET exam, a number of students appeared in the exam and number of available seats. The marks mentioned below are just assumption and the cut off marks released by NEET may be different from the below-given marks.
NEET Rank list for 15% All India Quota Seats
Here is the previous year’s cut off marks for NEET All India Quota. The marks may vary this year but remain closed to the previous year’s marks range.
NEET Rank/Merit List for seats under 85% State Quota
For the remaining seats in the medical colleges, the NTA gives the rank list to the admission authorities of respective states. The respective state counseling authorities prepare their separate NEET 2019 State merit lists.
Here is the important information associated with the NEET Merit list 2019.
- Under the state quota, the admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of his All India Rank.
- Medical colleges and the admitting authorities will release the cut off for the admission in their institute and invite the eligible students based on their All India Rank released by NTA.
- The government colleges of the state government will give the preference to the candidates with the domicile of the state.
- State counseling authorities will conduct the counseling of the eligible applicants for the admission in the medical courses offered by the medical college of the state.
- Deemed Universities of the state will conduct their own counseling procedure.
- Candidates who wish to take admission in AFMC must apply separately on their website as they hold a second screening process.
- The state merit list will carry the names of all the NEET qualifiers who have registered for participating in the state counseling.
- State merit list of NEET will also provide state rank of the candidate which indicate the rank of a candidate amongst all the NEET qualified candidates participating in the state MBBS/BDS counseling.
NEET Rank list 2019 – Tie-Breaking Criteria
- If two applicants score the same marks in the NEET 2019 then the one with higher marks in biology will get a higher rank.
- If the tie will not break with the first rule then applicant with higher marks in chemistry will be grant a higher rank.
- If still there is a tie then the candidate will less wrong answers in the NEET exam will get the higher rank.
- If a tie remains unbreakable then the elder applicant will get the higher rank in the NEET merit list 2019.
After the declaration of the NEET result 2019, the candidates who have scored the qualifying marks will be called for the counseling procedure arranged by the various universities all over the country. Usually, the counseling procedure for admission in medical courses starts in June every year. Applicants will be called for the counseling procedure based on their All India Rank and the state Rank.
Applicants will have to apply online for the counseling process and lock their choice of course and college on the web portal of the medical colleges. After the declaration of NEET results and cut off, the candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for the counseling procedure. Applicants will be issued a call letter that will have the information related to counseling of NEET like schedule, procedure, fee, etc. NEET Counselling will be held by different authorities, here are the details of same.
Counseling by MCC:
Counseling for the seats reserved for Wards of Insured Persons (IP quota) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) medical colleges, 100 percent seats in Deemed and Central universities and Seats at the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune are also done by the DGFS.
For the admission in government medical and dental colleges, two counseling rounds will be arranged. For admission in Deemed universities for MBBS and dental courses, three counseling process will be conducted.
Counseling by State Authorities
Counseling for the state quota seats for admission in the remaining 85% seats in medical and dental colleges of the states will be done by the respective state counseling authorities. This counseling process will start at the same time at different medical colleges in different states.
If you have any question related to NEET merit list 2019 for AIQ and State quota, then you can comment below and our team will assist you ASAP.