NEET PG 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 (27th March)
NEET PG 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 @https://mcc.nic.in/: The registration process for NEET PG counseling 1st round was started on 12th March and the choice locking procedure will complete on 24th March 2020. NEET PG 1st Round Seat Allotment Result for the year 2020 will be published on 27th March 2020. The seat allotment process will be done from 25th to 26th March as per the revised schedule.
UPDATE: The result for NEET PG 1st seat allotment will be declared on 27th March 2020. The reporting to the alloted college after result has been postponed due to Covid-19 outbreak in the country. Check complete updates and details below.
NEET PG is a national level entrance test conducted every year for the screening of candidates for admission to MD/MS and post-graduate diploma courses in various medical and dental universities and colleges across the country. NEET PG is conducted by The National Board of Examination (NBE) whereas counseling is conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). NEET PG 2020 was conducted on 5th January and its result was published on 30th March 2020
NEET PG 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020
NEET PG seat allotment result will be published online. Candidates who have registered for counseling can check it from the official website of MCC. Seats will be issued only to the candidates who have registered and submitted the application fee.
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates and availability of seats in the respective colleges.
Candidates can check all the necessary information about the NEET PG 1st round seat allotment result in this article. In this article, candidates will find complete details on the counseling schedule, result date, the procedure to check results, reporting, etc.
NEET PG 2020- An Overview
NEET PG Counselling – Revised Schedule
Due to the outbreak of coronavirus, the concerned authority has revised the seat allotment and result schedule. Check the revised scheduled shared as under-
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of MCC and also this page for all the latest news regarding NEET PG seat allotment and further counseling rounds.
How to check NEET PG 1ST Round Seat Allotment Result?
Those who are waiting for the release of the result can check it from the official website of MCC. They can follow the simple steps shared as under-
- Go to the official website of MCC i.e. https://mcc.nic.in/.
- Click on the “PG Medical Counseling” link.
- The homepage of PG medical counseling will appear.
- Search for the 1st Seat allotment result link.
- The login page will appear.
- Enter all the login details in respective fields.
- Click on the submit button and finally seat allotment result will appear.
- Check the allotted college and related details.
- Download the allotment letter.
CLICK HERE to check NEET PG Seat Allotment Result (Link Available soon)
ALSO READ>>>>>>NEET PG Counseling Schedule
The information mentioned on seat allotment result
The seat allotment result of NEET PG will be made available online and candidates can also check it from the link shared above on this page. The following information is likely to be mentioned on the admit card-
Name of the candidate, Registration Id, NEET rank, category, gender, NEET score, category, allotted college, reporting details, etc.
NEET PG Reporting for 1st Round
Once candidates will be allotted seats, they have to report the allotted college at the scheduled date. However, reporting as of now is postponed due to the massive outbreak of Covid-19. Hence, all the to stay safe candidates are advised at their home. The schedule for reporting and further allotment rounds will be intimated in due course.
Once the situation will settle-down, MCC will release a revised schedule. As per the schedule, candidates have to report at the allotted Medical/ dental college. They have to be present at the allotted college for document verification and admission purpose.
IMPORTANT NOTE- Candidates who will be allotted colleges in the first round of seat allotment are advised not the visit the allotted college immediately. The schedule for reporting has been postponed and the reporting schedule will be updated later. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the guidelines prescribed by the government to stay at home regarding the Covid-19 outbreak till the situation settles down and the next order related to the reporting and further counseling rounds.
Documents Required at the time of reporting
The information about the allotted college, reporting date and time will be intimated to candidates through the allotment result and letter. At the time of reporting, all original documents and certificates of the selected candidates will be checked and verified by the concerned officials. Based on document verification and eligibility of candidates, seat and admission shall be granted to the students.
Candidates must carry following documents in original as well a photocopy of each document to the allotted college-
- A printed copy of NEET PG Allotment letter
- The graduation mark sheet and passing certificate
- The intermediate mark sheet and passing certificate
- Matric level/ equivalent Marks sheet and passing certificate
- Character Certificate (to be issued from the school last attended institution)
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Caste/ Category certificate (if required)
- Income certificate (if required)
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents as prescribed
Note: The official notification on reporting will be published shortly by the MCC hence candidates need to wait for it and make check-list of important documents accordingly.
Key Points related to NEET PG Seat Allotment Result 2020
- NEET PG 1st seat allotment result is going to be declared on 27th March 2020.
- Seat allotment results will be made available at the official website as well as on this page for all the candidates.
- MCC will not send any hard copy of the result to any candidate through the post.
- Candidates who will not be allocated any seat in 1st round need to wait for the second counseling round.
- Seat allotment will be done as per the choices filled by the candidates.
- Reporting dates and further rounds counseling schedule shall be communicated soon.
- On the basis of allotment result, candidates have to report at the allotted college on the scheduled dates.
- They must carry all the necessary documents along with them at the time of reporting.
- In case of any assistance regarding allotment results, candidates need to contact the concerned person.
It is scheduled to be released on 27th March 2020
25th March to 26th March 2020
You can check it online from the official website of the counseling authority i.e. MCC.
As per the new schedule, the reporting process for the 1st round has been postponed. The new date shall be updated here.