NIOS 10th Result 2019 October – NIOS Board Class 10th Results (ANNOUNCED)@https://www.nios.ac.in| NIOS has announced the result for class 10th public examinations today i.e. on 10th December 2019 for October-November 2019 exam. Learners waiting for NIOS 10th Result 2019 can download it from the official website of NIOS from today onwards.
NIOS 10th Result 2019 October
The result has been made available by NIOS, we have updated the same information on this page for our readers. Along with this, we have also shared the result downloading link here on this post. Learners can visit the link and get their results downloaded easily.
NIOS conducts public examinations for both class X and Class XII twice a year in the month of April-May and October-November. The second block exam of class X for the year 2019-2020 was conducted successfully from 3rd October to 1st November 2019. Now, the institute is now preparing to declare the result soon. The result will not be dispatched individually to any candidates. However, after the declaration of result, candidates will be issued the pass certificate, provisional certificate, mark sheet and transfer certificates by the institution.
Candidates can continue reading this article,
for all the information related to NIOS 10th result for Oct-Nov
exams. It mainly includes information about result date, result link, process
to download the result, improvement exam, revaluation, issue of certificates,
NIOS 10th Result 2019 October-November Exam 2019- An Overview
NIOS Class 10th November Exam 2019-
NIOS Class X Result 2019
NIOS result shall be uploaded soon on the official portal. Candidates have to download their results by visiting the NIOS website. Only those candidates will pass the exam who will secure minimum passing marks fixed by the institution.
Check the passing criteria as per the institution shared as
In order to qualify the exam and get the pass certificate, each
candidate should secure a minimum of 33% marks in aggregate five subjects
including minimum one but course (Theory + Practical as applicable) in not more
than two languages in class X public examinations. The marks obtained by the learners
in the Internal Assessment will be indicated separately in the Marks memo.
Candidates not securing marks as per the aforesaid criteria
will not be able to pass the exam.
How to access NIOS Class 10th Result?
Candidates can download NIOS Class 10th
result by following the simple steps given below-
- Step 1- Candidates have to logon to the official portal of NIOS i.e. https://www.nios.ac.in.
- Step 2- They have to click on the “Results” tab given at the menu bar.
- Step 3- From the dropdown menu, they are required to click on the “Secondary and Senior Secondary” option.
- Step 4- Click on click on the “Check Result” link given under the head Public Examination Result Oct-Nov 2019.
- Step 5- Learners have to enter enrollment no. and captcha code in the given box. They have to click on the “submit” button to generate the result.
- Step 6- On submitting the login credentials, the result for class 10th public exams will appear.
- Step 7- On submitting the details, the result will appear on the screen.
- Step 8- Learners now have to check the result and all the particulars mentioned on it.
- Step 9- Lastly, they can download and print the online result sheet for references in the future and their personal records.
Click on the given link to get NIOS Class 10th Result – CLICK HERE
Information printed on the result sheet
The result sheet mainly indicates the following
information about the result-
- Name of the learner
- Hall ticket no.
- Enrolment no.
- Test center
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks in theory exam
- Marks in the practical exam
- Total marks
- Result status
- Other related details
NIOS Class 10th Result- Issue of Marksheet and Certificate
After the declaration of result NIOS issue mark sheet to the candidates. Only successful learners are issued provisional and migration certificates. candidates receive these certificates through their AI.
The original pass certificate will be issued to all the pass candidates in about six months after the publication of the result. In order to obtain the pass certificate, learners are required to pass in a minimum of five subjects including at least one but a maximum of two languages.
Rechecking of Answer Scripts
In case a learner is not satisfied with his/her marks or result in the public examinations then NIOS provides such candidates an opportunity to apply for re-checking of answer scripts. Under this process of revaluation, it is ensured that no question is left unchecked and unevaluated and re-totaling of marks of the candidates in the respective subject is done.
Candidates have to apply within 15 days from the date of declaration of result. The learner can apply only for theory paper. Applications can be submitted only through online mode. Learners have to make a payment of Rs.300/- per subject if they submit applications. The process of rechecking is completed within 30 days of application. Eh re
Improvement of Performance
NIOS also provides an opportunity for learners to improve their performance in the public exam. Learners who have passed the exam but are not satisfied with their performance can also apply for improvement exam. They have to apply in the same manner as they applied for appearing in the first examination. In this case, after the conduct of the improvement exam and declaration of result, better of two results will be considered.
Key instructions related to NIOS 10th
- NIOS class 10th result has been released now.
- The result can be downloaded online from the NIOS website by using enrolment no.
- Candidates not satisfied with their result can apply for re-checking of the answer sheets.
- No result shall be dispatched to learners by post.
- Pass certificates will be delivered only to the pass candidates after six months of the announcement of the result.
- Candidates can also apply for improvement exam if they wish to improve their marks.
case of any issue related to NIOS Class 10th result, learners can
contact the regional office or directly to the NIOS headquarter. The contact
details are as follows-
National Institute of Open SchoolingA-24/25,Institutional Area,Sector – 62,Noida In Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201 309Phone No.- 0120-4089893Fax- 0120-4089850Email- [email protected]