NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Result 2020 (Soon) Cut Off Marks Merit List
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Result 2020 Cut Off Marks, Merit List @npcilcareers.co.in: NPCIL result will be made available on the official website of NPCIL on the specified dates. Candidates who have taken the exam can access NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee result 2020 only through the official portal. No other mode will be made available to access the result. NPCIL will not issue any hard copy of the result or scorecard to any candidate.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Result 2020
On the basis of marks, merit list will be prepared and published online. Candidate qualifying the exam will be shortlisted for the next round.
Moving ahead in this article, you will see information on NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee result 2020 result important dates, process to download the online result, merit list, cut-off marks list, further selection stages, and related details.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020- Overview
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Result 2020- Important Dates
Have a look at the schedule of important events of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019 given as under-
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Merit List Cut Off Marks
The result for Stipendiary Trainee is likely to be published in the form of the merit list. The merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the selection test. Only those candidates will be qualified for this exam who will secure minimum qualifying marks fixed by the recruiting body. The merit list will also be shared in this article for the convenience of the candidates.
The minimum qualifying marks for Unreserved (UR) candidates are 45% and 40% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes- OBC (NCL). For the preparation of result and merit list, Cut-off marks are also taken into consideration. Cut-off marks are fixed category-wise by the recruiting authority.
In case two candidates secure equal no. of marks then the following rule will be used to resolve the tie and to determine the merit-
- Candidates scoring higher marks in Section A will be given preferences.
- If tie still persists, candidate scoring higher marks in Section B will be given preference.
- If tie still persists, then, candidate older in age will be given preference.
How to access NPCIL Result 2020 online?
If you are looking for NPCIL result, you can follow the given instructions and download the same-
- Step 1- Start by visiting the official website of NPCIL i.e. https://npcilcareers.co.in
- Step 2- On the Homepage, click on Relevant result link moving on the screen.
- Step 3- Result/ merit list page will appear.
- Step 4- Now, you can find your name on the list and check other result details.
- Step 5- Once, you have checked the result, you can save or take a printout of the result for references in the future.
Click on the given link to check NPCIL Result- Link will be provided soon
Details Mentioned on Result Card
The result sheet/ merit list indicates marks and all the result details. You will find following particulars on your NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Result sheet given as under-
Name of the shortlisted candidate and their roll numbers, their date of birth, category, gender, marks obtained in the test, maximum marks, marks percentage and other instructions and information regarding exam and further selection process.
Candidates qualifying the exam will be shortlisted for an interview and will be issued an interview call letter. An email or SMS will be sent to shortlisted candidates. Before going through the interview, candidates have to go through a physical standard check. Only those candidates will be shortlisted for interview who will qualify the physical test.
The date, time and venue of physical standard test and interview and the advance test will be communicated to shortlisted candidates in due course of time. Candidates will be intimated through an email or SMS.
At the time of Interview/Skill Test or Document Verification, shortlisted candidates are required to produce the printed copy of the online application and admit card along with all the original certificates. These include self-attested copies date of birth proof (birth certificate or 10th Std. passing Certificate), caste certificate, certificate of disabilities, qualification & experience certificate (if any), etc. Candidates can download the formats of all the certificates from Downloads menu from the website). Without documents, no candidate will be permitted to appear in the interview.
The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of weightage in the written test and interview.
- NPCIL ST result for 162 posts will be announced soon.
- The result can be accessed from the official website of the recruiting agency.
- The result link will also be made available on this post.
- No hard copy of the result will be issued to any candidate.
- The result is supposed to be declared in the form of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Merit List or selection list.
- Candidates qualifying the test will be called for further selection rounds.
Till the declaration of result, each and every contestant is advised to stay in touch with the NPCIL career website so that they can get each and every detail related to the result and recruitment.