CHSE Odisha Result 2020 12th Plus Two Arts/Commerce/Vocational
CHSE Odisha Result 2020: Odisha Board Class 12th / Intermediate result (For Arts/Commerce/Vocational) for the year 2020 is likely to release by 30th May 2020. This is CHSE will announce the result earlier as compared last year. Thereafter, all students who have appeared in Plus Two exams can check their CHSE Odisha Result 2020. Odisha CHSE will announce the
Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha is the state education Board which is responsible for regulating and conducting higher secondary exams (Class 12th) on an annual basis in the state of Odisha. It came into existence in the year 1982. Result for 2020 is expected to declare in last week of May 2020 through online mode.
CHSE Odisha Result 2020 Arts / Commerce / Vocational
CHSE will announce the class 12th result by the end of May 2020 this year. Last year it was declared in the month of June. In this article, students will get all the important information about CHSE Odisha Result 2020. We will also provide a direct link to check the result.
Click Here to Check +2 Arts/Commerce/Vocational Annual Examination Result – 2020
Also Check- Odisha Class 10th Result 2020
Overview of Odisha Board Class 12th Exam/Result 2020
Procedure to Check CHSE Odisha Result 2020
Below we have shared the procedure to check Odisha Plus 2 Result 2020-
- Visit official result portal of Odisha Board (mentioned above).
- Click on the link provided to check result on the homepage of the portal.
- Enter the roll number and registration no in the field provided.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now result will display on the screen.
- students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Note- students can also click on the link provided below to check their result.
Check CHSE Odisha Result 2020 (Link will be updated here)
Information Mentioned On Odisha Board 12th Result 2020
The result will contain following information-
- Name of the student
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Subject- wise marks
- Total marks
- Marks obtained in practical
- Grade obtained
- Qualifying status (Pass/ Fail)
After the declaration of result students can apply for re-checking of copies if they are not satisfied with their result. They have to apply for re-evaluation within 15 days of the declaration of result.
Previous Year’s Statics of CHSE Odisha Results
Here, we have shared previous year statistics of the result-
- Total Students Appeared- 97,750
- Student Passed- 70,706
- Boys Pass Percentage- 75.02%
- Girls Pass percentage- 70.4%
- Overall pass percentage- 72.33%
- Total Students Appeared- 18,826
- Girls Pass Percentage- 74.52%
- Boys Pass Percentage- 67.91%
- Overall pass percentage- 70.26%
- Total Students Appeared- 15,232
- Overall Passing Percentage- 65.89%
- Boys Pass Percentage- 73.99%
- Overall pass percentage- 55.80%
After the publication of results, Council also publish a subject-wise marks list of top twenty percentile holders in the state.
Important Instructions Regarding Odisha Board 12th Result 2020
Resultwill be declared on the notified date. It is expected to be announced in the month of May 2020.
- Students are advised to remain in touch with the official website and also with our page for latest updates related to Odisha Board Class 12th 2020 result.
Resultwill be published online on the official website of the board.
Students are advised to keep their roll number and registration number safe
as it is required to
loginthe result page.
Resultwill be announced separately for all the streams.
- After the declaration of result board will release
separatemerit list for all the streams.
- Students applying for re-evaluation are advised to fill
applicationform on time.
- Students have to collect their original
marksheetsfrom their respective schools after the declaration of result.
- In case of any
querystudents can contact the Board. Contact details are given below.
Keep visiting our page for latest updates related to Odisha Board Class 12th 2020 Result. You can also share your queries with us by commenting in the comment box below.
Council of Higher Secondary Education, OdishaC-2, Prajnapitha, Samantapur,Bhubneshwar- 751013Phone- 0674- 2300099, 2301098Fax- 0674- 2300126