Odisha OJEE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus
OJEE 2020: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) for the year 2020 is scheduled to be conducted in the 2nd week of May 2020. Online application forms for this exam can be filled from the last week of January 2019 through the online mode.
Odisha JEE is an entrance exam conducted annually by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board, Odisha under the administration of the state government. Through this state level exam candidates can get admission into various UG and PG programs offered by various universities and colleges of the state.
Odisha OJEE 2020 Entrance Exam
Get details about OJEE 2020 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, exam test centers etc in this article.
OJEE 2020 Important Dates
OJEE 2020- Programs Offered
Following courses will be offered through OJEE 2020 –
OJEE 2020 Seat Reservation
Course-wise seat reservation for OJEE 2020 is given below-
OJEE 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates are required to submit a nativity/resident certificate.
- There is no specific age criterion for OJEE 2020.
OJEE 2020 Application Form
- Applicants have to fill OJEE 2020 Application form only through online mode as no other mode will be applicable.
- Application forms will be made available on the official website from the last week of January 2020.
- Candidates must go through all the guidelines carefully mentioned in the information brochure before applying for OJEE 2020.
- Candidates have to choose among six options of application forms viz. Form A, B, C, D, E and F according to course they want to opt for.
- Candidates have to fill all the correct details and must verify all the details before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printed copy of the confirmation page safe for future use.
Procedure for filling OJEE 2020 application form-
- Registration and generation of ID and password.
- Filling of application form
- Uploading of passport sized photograph, signature and left thumb impression
Payment of application fee
- Printing of confirmation page
OJEE 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee for A, B, C, D, F form will be Rs.1000/-.
- The application fee for form E will be Rs.1500/-.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through online mode (debit card/credit card/internet banking) or offline mode (e-challan).
- Request for refund of application fee will not be entertained under any circumstances.
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration of the exam will be different for all the courses.
- The question will be objective type in nature.
- 60 questions will be asked in every hour of the exam.
- The question paper will be of 225 marks.
- 4 marks will be given for every correct
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect choice.
OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- Odisha OJEE 2020 Admit card will be uploaded on the official website of OJEE Board.
- Registered candidates can download OJEE 2020 Hall Ticket from the 3rd week of April 2020.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card or if candidates want to change details in the admit card, they are required to contact the office of OJEE Board.
- Applicants are required to two copies of admit card.
- Candidates are required to carry
theiradmit card to the exam venue on the day of examination.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the admission procedure completes.
OJEE 2020 Exam Center
OJEE 2020 is expected to be conducted in the following exam centers of Odisha-
OJEE 2020 Result
The result will be released most probably in the month of June 2020. Candidates can access their result on the official website of OJEE Board.
For any query related to OJEE 2020, candidates must contact OJEE Board for immediate redressal. Contact details are given below-