Odisha ration card List 2020 Food Odisha ration card status, PDS food Odisha
Odisha Ration card 2020 | www.pdsodisha.gov.in | www.foododisha.in | PDS Ration cardholder list 2020 | Food Odisha ration card list 2020 | NFSA Card beneficiary list Rise and wheat and SK Oil Allotment under NFSA: If you are the residents of Odisha then this article is only for you because in this we are going to talk about every detail about the ration card of Odisha. In this, you may get to know what are the necessary documents required for the ration card, how to apply for that, whether you may apply for Odisha ration card online or not and other important details are furnished in the article.
Update: If you have the ration card then you can avail the benefit of PMGKY 2020
Odisha Ration card 2020
Every citizen of the state know the importance of ration card because from this they are entitled to get the essential goods at a government-subsidized rate which was distributed through the public distribution system (PDS). In Odisha, the ration card was issued by the Department of food supplies and consumer welfare department.
The citizens who holds the ration card are eligible to procure the subsidized ration from the dealers. We have seen the time to time procedure of renewal of ration card because it may help to eliminate the duplicate ration cardholder.
As we said above that in this article, you will get all the information related to the Odisha ration card so let’s get started.
How can I apply for a ration card?
Types of ration card in Odisha
First of all, you have to know that types of ration cards available in the state of Odisha and you may fall under the category of which ration card.
There are three types of ration card in the Odisha which are
- APL Ration cards
- BPL Ration cards
- Antyodaya ration cards
The APL ration card will be given to those who fall under the Above Poverty Line people while,
People whose family annual income is less than 1 lakh comes under the Below poverty line,
While, the Antyodaya Anna Yojna card given to those who are economically weaker, famers and others who fall in this category will get the AAY card.
Eligibility of ration card
Before applying for the ration card you must check the eligibility first to know whether you can apply for the ration card or not.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the state.
- He should not possess any other ration card
- they must fulfill the eligibility criteria of income
Documents required for ration card
All must submit some documents while submitting the application form. Below we have given the list of documents which are required:
- Address proof (it could be electricity bill /water bill/ phone bill etc.)
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate (issued from the competent authority)
- Ration card surrender receipt (in case of transfer)
- Photo identification proof of all the family members.
Benefits of Ration card
There are so many benefits that every citizen can avail of if they had a ration card. The government launches so many schemes time to time in which the ration card plays an important role, nowadays it is must-have documents for every common citizen to avail such facility.
With the help of ration card people may avail some benefits which are:
- Get subsidized ration from the FPS
BPL family will get kerosene oil
- With the help of this, they can apply for pension and even a birth certificate or income certificate.
Application procedure for new ration card
If anyone of you doesn’t have the ration card and wanted to apply then you can apply offline only because there is no such procedure of online application but you can download the application from the official website.
Below we have given some steps which on following you may download the application form.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website
- Now on the home page click on the E-bitaran .
- Now on the next page, you will get the link of the ration card application form.
- Download the application form and take a print out of the same.
- Fill the form application carefully.
- Now attach the essential documents which are required
- Now, submit it with affix documents to the nearest DFO office and submit the fee if required.
- Once the verification process of data is completed they will issue the ration card.
- Usually, it takes 30 to 40 days to issue the ration card.
How to check types of the ration card holder in FPS?
In this, you will get to know how many people are registered with types of ration card in FPS (fair price shop)
- First, visit the official website
- Now on the home page select the list of the dealer with ration card under the FPS report section (as shown in the image)
- On selection, you will be redirected to a new page where…
- You need to select the district name and then select the Block/ULB and…
- After that press the ‘Show’ button
- Now the details of the district will be on your screen
Odisha ration card list 2020
To search ration card online you have to follow some steps which are:
- Visit the official website first
- Now on the home page select the district name, after that block and ward and…
- Then click on the get report tab
Link Aadhaar Card with your ration card?
Now the government is linking the Aadhaar card with your ration card with the help of this government will eliminate duplicate ration cardholders. It may help the digitization of ration card and with Aadhaar seeding, the government has a robust and clean database all over India.
Frequently asked Questions
You may apply for the new ration card offline.
You may download it from the official website of pdsodisha
Documents required are Address proof, Aadhaar card, income proof, passport size photo, family members id proof, bank passbook
Approximately 30 to 40 days.
As of now, there is no such facility, so you need to apply offline only.
Food and Supply PDS Odisha ration card List 2020 related question below.