OPSC Junior Assistant Result 2019 Merit List Expected Cut Off Marks
OPSC Junior Assistant Result 2019 (Group-C): Odisha Public Service Commission conducted the Junior Assistant exam on 7th and 8th of December 2019 so all the candidates who had applied for the Group-C Junior Assistant post are eagerly waiting for their OPSC Junior Assistant Result. So students your wait is now going to end because OPSC will soon announce the result in coming days.
OPSC Junior Assistant Result 2019
Here in this article, we have provided all information of OPSC Junior Assistant Post Recruitment 2019 like result date, expected cut off marks category wise, and merit list.
OPSC Junior Assistant Cut Off2019
Officially board has not declared the Minimum Marks to qualify the Exam but if we expect it will lies somewhere between 40% for UR and 35% for SC/ST category. Cut off will be decalred separately for male and female candidates.
OPSC Junior Assistant Merit List
After declaration of junior assistant result board will publish the Merit list of the candidate. Board will announce merit list of each category separately on their website. And in this list they will mention highest or lowest marks of finally selected candidates.
OPSC Junior Assistant Group C Recruitment 2019- Details
Scheme of Written Examination
Language Test (English And Odia)
General Knowledge (Objective)
Basic Computer Skill (objective)
Practical Skill Test
- As mentioned in the notification examination will be equivalent to that of higher Secondary Examination and there will be a negative marking in Paper-II and Paper-III (objective type) for each wrong answer which is ¼ of the total allotted marks to a particular question.
- Those students who will qualify the written test exam will be called for the practical skill test. And you all know that the practical skill test will be qualifying nature only.
Appointment to the post is contractual only for six years. The appointment can be terminated or cancelled any time after issuing a one month notice to candidates without giving any reason.
- After completion of contractual appointment a formal order has been issued by the appointing authority that they have been regularly appointed.
OPSC recruited 30 Junior Assistant under Group –C in the office of Odisha Public Service Commission on contractual basis. Under this contractual basis they will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration which is 8880/- which was fall under the pay band of Rs. 5,200- 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900 (level- 4). They will not fall under the DA, HRA, RCM and other allowances during the period of contractual appointment. But they will be enrolled under the new pension scheme of Odisha civil services (pension) rules, 1992 from the date of contractual appointment.
These 30 Junior Assistant Post will remain on contractual basis for a period of six years. After completion of six years on contractual basis satisfactorily than they will be deemed to be a regular or permanent member of the organisation.
OPSC Junior AssistantVacancy Details Category Wise
Note: One vacancy is reserved for the candidates of PWD (OH) category and Ex-serviceman from the given vacancy. And the candidates who belong to that will be adjusted to that category which he/she belong.
Shortlisted candidates in written exam must prepare for practical skill test here are some topics related to that:
Windows Operating System. (1)
You will be tested by doing some following basic system operation on file or folder:
- Like create a file, rename it, copy/cut/paste, and delete operation.
- Use of clipboard
MS Word. (2)
In MS word you have to incorporate some tools in a paragraph which will test you in the examination like:
- Editing the paragraph and how to do formatting test in a paragraph?
- How to setup a page and paragraph in MS word.
- How to insert picture in paragraph and word art uses.
MS Power Point (3)
In power point you will be tested by editing and formatting slides inn this you have to prepare a presentation of minimum 2 or 3 slides.
In MS Excel you will be tested during exam by some of his tools like formatting Cells and Data, Functions and formulae (relative, absolute and mixed reference) in a spread sheet.
MS Access. (5)
In MS Access you will be tested during exam by some of the tools like by creating and entering data into a database and how to set a primary key?
Candidates who qualify or shortlisted in the written exam are required to submit the printout and hardcopy of online application form along with their true copies of the following certificates and documents. In each and every document copy candidate must require to mention “submitted and attested by me” and put their full signature and write date on it.
Candidates do not attach original copies of your document or certificates.
- Only such candidate will require to bring their original certificates, mark sheet etc. with them who will call for Practical skill test.
- But if a candidate fails to provide any of the original documents in respect of the attested copies which he submitted with the application form for verification than he/she will not be allowed to appear in practical skill test.
- No candidate will be admitted to the exam hall if he doesn’t carry his/her certificate of admission in examination or practical skill test. The certificate of admission will be uploaded on the official website and will be available for download few days before the exam. All eligible candidate required to download the same and take a printout of it and produce the same for admission to the examination. No separate admission certificate will be provide or sent to the candidate address.
Candidates need to produce following documents:
- Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned and unattested) which was uploaded by the candidate while filling the application form.
- Higher Secondary class certificate to confirm the declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/ Council.
- Intermediate/10+2/Higher Secondary Examination Certificates which was issued by the concerned Board or council.
Degree Certificate which was issued by the recognized university
- To claim caste as SC/ST/SEBC you have to produce a caste certificate by birth.
- You have to produce a certificate in which it was mention that you have passed Odia in M.E standard.
- Discharge certificates which was issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit where you last served.
- Disability certificate indicating that per cent of disability which was issued by the concerned Medical Board.
How to check OPSC Junior Assistant Result 2019 online?
all candidates who have been participated in the Junior Assistant exam on 7th and 8th of December can check their result online by following some easy steps which are given below:
Step-1: Candidate need to go to the official website which is given below:
Step-2: Candidate need to click on the “Result” button which is available on the left-hand side.
Step-3: After that, you have to find a link regarding Junior Assistant result. Click on that link
Step-4: After clicking that link you will get your result in PDF attachment format you have to find your Roll Number which was given in your admit card.
Step-5: you have to scroll down the list to find your Roll Number manually.