OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 (Released) Jr. Assistant Hall Ticket
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), recruitment examination admit card has been released now. Candidates are be able to download their OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 from the official website of the board.
OSSSC is going to conduct written exam for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the post of Junior Clerks and Junior Assistants. Through this recruitment drive, 1746 posts of Jr. Clerks and Jr. Assistant in different departments of State Govt. will be filled on a contractual basis. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment should regularly visit OSSSC website.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
In this particular article, we have gathered all the necessary information about the OSSSC recruitment admit card. Readers here will find information such as admission card issue dates, procedure to download the admit card, particulars mentioned and other related details.
Latest Update 19th Dec 2019: OSSSC Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant Exam will be conducted on 22nd Dec 2019. First, it was scheduled to be held on 8th Dec 2019. Admit Card has been released for the same.
OSSSC Jr. Clerk & Jr. Assistant Recruitment Overview
OSSSC Jr. Clerk & Jr. Assistant Recruitment- Important Dates
OSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
The admission letter published online intimate candidates about their examination date, time, venue and other related details. The information mentioned on the hall ticket like exam center, date, etc. will be final. No correspondence or request for change of the exam center will be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned
How to Get OSSSC Jr. Clerk & Jr. Assistant Recruitment Admit Card?
Candidates can obtain their admission letter by visiting the official website. They can follow the steps shared below to get their admit card online-
- Visit the official website of OSSSC.
- On the homepage click on the “Applicant” menu.
- Now, hit the “download admission letter” link.
- Enter the login details such as registration number, date of birth, password, etc.
- Admission letter will be displayed.
- Check all the information carefully.
- Take multiple printouts of the admit card and carry it to the exam hall on the day of exam.
Particulars Mentioned on OSSSC Hall Ticket 2019
OSSSC admission letter will include intimation about date of exam, time schedule, exam center etc. The complete list of information and particulars of the admit card are as follows-
- Name of the eligible applicant
- Roll number
- Registration no.
- Admission letter no./ Hall ticket No.
- Name and code of the post
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Exam date
- Exam shift (if applicable)
- Exam time and duration
- Examination venue with complete address
- Scanned Photograph of the candidate
- Scanned Signature
- Specimen signature of Commission’s Secretary
- Important instructions for candidates
Applicants are advised to verify the details mentioned on the hall ticket before appearing in the written/practical examination. Any issue regarding the same should be brought immediately to the notice of Commission.
- OSSSC admission letter/ call letters will be published online on the official website on the specified dates.
- No printed admission letter will be sent to any applicant through post.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card online by using the login details.
- It is mandatory to carry the admission letter to the examination premises on the day of exam. Candidates found without a valid admit card will not be given permission to write the exam and shall be debarred from the exam.
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission, Block No 3 & 5, Near Government H.S, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751009 Phone No.- 0674-2597149/ 2597152 Fax- 0674- 2597155