Palamuru University Degree Result 2020 (Released) 1st, 3rd 5th Sem Nov/Dec
Palamuru University Degree Result 2020 For 1st, 3rd, and 5th sem regular/backlog exams is released for few courses and year now. The semester exams were conducted in the month of November and December 2019. Now the result will be published online on the official website of the university. And Direct link to check result will be shared on this page below.
Update: Palamuru UniversityResult released, check direct link.
All students will be able to access their results through the official website only as no other mode is available. If you have also taken the university semester exam and waiting for the result, then you must have your registration number and other login details in order to check the result.
Palamuru University Degree Result 2020
Once the result will be published officially, the direct link will also be provided here for your convenience. You have to click on the link and you will be redirected to the result page of the official university website.
After the release of result, students having doubts in marks can apply for revaluation. After the announcement of result, original mark sheets will be issued to all the students.
For more information about PU Degree result, you can continue reading this article till the end.
About Palamuru University Degree Exam 2019
Palamuru University 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem Exam Result
Palamuru University is a state university located at Mahabubnagar town of Telangana State. It was established in the year 2008 to cater with the need for higher education in the town and adjoining regions.
University presently has 141 affiliated colleges offering various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses in various fields. University offers these programs under semester and CBCS curriculum and after each semester, end term exams are conducted by the controller of the examination department of the university.
Students can check their result individually through the official website by using accurate login information. University will not send any printed copy of result to them. After the result, university will also issue original statements of marks and certificates to these candidates which they have to collect from the concerned department of the respective college.
How to check Palamuru University Odd Sem Result?
University result will be hosted only on the university portal for intimation to all the students. You can get your result online by following the simple steps shared below-
- Visit the official website of PU, which is http://palamuruuniversity.ac.in.
- Click on the “Examination” tab and select the “Examination Branch” option from the dropdown menu.
- Examination Branch will open.
- Select the relevant result link from the list shared under notifications.
- On the result search page, you have to enter the login credentials and click on submit button.
- Desired result will appear. Check all the result carefully.
- Lastly, you can either download or print the result for correspondences in the future.
Latest Update: Palamuru University Degree Result 2019 for Odd Sem Regular/Backlog exam announced in February 2020. All candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Palamuru University Degree Result Information
PalamuruUniversity degree result sheet will be indicating the following particulars-
- Name of the student
- Registration no.
- Evaluation no.
- Date of birth
- Name of the course/ program
- Year/ semester
- Subject-wise marks/grades obtained by the candidates
- Maximum marks
- Marks in internal assessment or practical marks (if applicable)
- Marks in Theory exam
- Total marks obtained/ grades
- Marks percentage
- Result status (pass/ fail)
Instructions to students
Palamuru University Result 2019- Revaluation/ Recounting
University also provides an opportunity for its students to fill application for revaluation of result. It means those who will not be satisfied with their result and having any doubt in evaluation can submit application for revaluation or recounting of the result.
You can fill online application for revaluation. It will be permissible only to the theory subjects. You have to apply within the stipulated and as per the policies of the university. Applicants also have to pay the revaluation application fee for each subject. The schedule, fee and other related information about this process will be communicated to the candidates through the official website. Application submitted after the due date will not be considered.
For online revaluation application, you need to follow the given instructions-
- Go to the university examination branch page.
- Click on “online revaluation” link.
- Select the programs.
- College login page appears.
- Enter the username, password, pin and hit the login button.
- Fill the revaluation form by providing all the information.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application.
Revaluation Result will be published as pdf file containing the result of the candidates after reassessment. It will indicate the name of the candidate’s college, their roll no., course, year, subject and result after recounting/revaluation (benefitted/ not benefitted).
The revaluation result will be final and after that, no further correspondence in this regards will be entertained under any conditions.
- Odd Sem Regular/Backlog Exams Results will be released in January 2020.
- Result will be hosted only on the university website.
- Online published result will be provisional.
- University will not dispatch any hard of copy of result to the students.
- After result, students can also apply for recounting or revaluation of result.
Result published online will be only for the purpose of information to the students. It should not be treated as original mark sheet.
- Original mark sheet along with other certificates will be distributed later after the release of result.
Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar, Telangana State- 509001Phone No.- 08542- 277144Fax- 8542-275088Email-
Share your doubts and queries related to Palamuru University result through the comment section below.