PGIMER Results 2020 (Today) DM/ M.Ch.Merit List Cut Off Counselling
PGIMER Results 2020 MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch. Exam Result, Merit List, Cut Off Marks @ http://pgimer.edu.in: PGIMER MD/MS result for admission to January 2020 session has been released on
6th9th December 2019. On the other hand, the result for DM/MCH programs will be released tentatively on 28th December 2019. PGIMER Results 2020 MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch Exam Result will be uploaded only on the official portal of the institute.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is one of the premier educational institutions in the medical field. It offers various courses and admission to these programs is granted on the basis of entrance exams.
PGIMER Results 2020
PGIMER conducted an entrance exam for admission to MD/MS January session on 30th November 2019 and will announce the result on
6th December 2019(9th December). The exam for DM/MCH program was held on 18th December 2019 and the result will be released on 28th December. The result for both exams will be published only in online mode. Those who will qualify the exam will have to attend the counseling process for final admission. For the ease of candidates result link will also be shared on this page.
In order to collect all the necessary details on PGIMER results candidates can go through the given post.
Latest News 28th Dec 2019- PGIMER will declare the result for DM/MCH entrance exam for admission January session on 28th December 2019. Candidates can check it from below link.
PGIMER 2020 MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch. Exam- An Overview
PGIMER Results 2020 MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch. Exam Result- Important Dates
- For PGIMER MD/MS Admission January 2020 session
- For PGIMER DM/MCH Admission January 2020 session
How to check PGIMER Results 2020 MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch. Exam Result, Merit List, Cut Off Marks Result?
Those who are waiting for the release of PGIMER Results 2020 MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch. exam result can check it from the official website of PGIMER. All the instructions are shared as under-
- Step I– Open the official website of PGIMER i.e.http://pgimer.edu.in.
- Step II- Click on “Examination Result” tab given on the homepage.
- Step III- A list of all the available results will appear.
- Step IV- Click on the respective result link for January session.
- Step V- Enter the login details in the space provided and click on submit button.
- Step VI- Finally, PGIMER result sheet will open.
- Step VII- Check the result status and other particulars.
- Step VIII- Download the result sheet and keep it safe for use in future.
Click Here to Check PGIMER DM/MCH Result 2019- Available Soon
Click Here to download PGIMER MD/MS Result 2019 – Available Now
Particulars to be printed on the result sheet
The online result sheet will carry following information about the performance of the candidates. The given particulars are supposed to be printed on the answer sheet-
- Name of the candidate
- Application/ registration no.
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Subject-wise marks obtained in the exam
- Total marks
- Maximum marks
- Qualifying status
- Important instructions
PGIMER MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch. Merit List 2019 and Cut-Off Marks
The merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks of the candidates in the entrance test. The merit order will be determined as per the minimum qualifying marks criteria or cut-off marks fixed by the institution.
Check the minimum qualifying marks for all the categories shared as under-
Cut-off marks for each category are fixed as per the discretion of Institute
PGIMER Results 2020 MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch. Exam-Counseling
After the release of PGIMER Results 2020 MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch. result and merit list, couseling will be conducted. PGIMER is likely to conduct the counseling for both the courses on offline mode. Only those candidates will be eligible to attend the counseling who will qualify the exam and will be listed in the merit list.
Counseling will be conducted in three to four rounds for both the programs. The first round of counseling for MD/MS programs will start from 20th December 2019 and for DM/MCH programs it is likely to start from 28th December 2019. Candidates should note that mere qualifying the entrance exam will not confer candidate’s rights for admission. Seat allotment and final admission will be provided only after counseling.
The details about the date, time and venue along with other instructions will be communicated to candidates in due course. All the candidates are required to carry necessary documents and certificates in original on the scheduled date at the specified venue for counseling. Candidates failing to attend the counseling will not be granted admission.
- PGIMER MD/MS result has been out on 9th December 2019 and for DM/MCH it will be released on 28th December 2019.
- The result will be made available on PGIMER official website.
- Institute will not be sending any printed copy of result by post.
- Candidates have to access their result by using valid login details.
- Result will be prepared on the basis of merit in the entrance exam considering the cut-off marks criteria set for all the categories.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for attending the counselling for admission.
- Counseling for MD/MS program will start from 20th December 2019.
- Till the declaration of result and completion of admission procedure, all the candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website for latest updates.
- In case of queries related to the admission procedure they should immediately contact the concerned department of the institute.
It will be released on 28th Dec 2019.
http://pgimer.edu.in/ is the official website.
Complete Counselling schedule will be available soon
For queries regarding PGIMER Results 2020 MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch. Exam Result, candidates can contact at-
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Academic Section, ChandigarhPhone No.- 2755569, 2755570