PMAY List 2020 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना सूची
PMAY list 2020 | IAY list and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online form | प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना पात्रता सूची | PMAYG List 2020 | प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना ग्रामीण लिस्ट | pmay सूची 2020 | प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2020 की नई लिस्ट
Eligible people can fill the PM Awas Yojana Application Form and can avail the PMAY benefit list of the scheme. PMAY is an initiative of the Indian Government to provide housing facilities to the poor section of Urban areas (also rural areas) at affordable rates.
PMAY List 2020 | प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लाभार्थियों की सूची देखें
Check PMAY Urban List2020
- Visit the PMAY website.
- Select “Search Beneficiary” and again click on the search beneficiary drop-down menu.
- Enter Aadhaar No click on the “Show” button.
- PM List Results will appear on the screen. Check your name and other details.
Check PMAY Rural List (with registration number)
- This step is for one who applied for PMAY-Gramin (Rural) scheme, use your registration number to search for your name using the PMAY-Gramin registration number:
- Visit the PMAY-Gramin website.
- Enter the registration number.
- You can check the related details .
Check PMAY Rural List (without registration number)
- If you have forgotten or don’t have registration number use this step to look for PMAY list:
- List the PMAY-Gramin website.
- Now look for “Advanced Search” button.
- Now enter all the required details and click on the “Search” button.
- Now check the details.
PM Awas Yojana Online Form Phase 3
If you are also an eligible candidate and want to avail the benefit of this scheme, then you must collect all the necessary information before filling the PM Awas Yojana application form. In this article, you will get all the information in detail. It includes a brief detail about the scheme, eligibility, procedure to fill online application, and other important details.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at a Glance
Who can be a beneficiary under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- The maximum age limit of the beneficiary is 70 years.
- PMAY beneficiary can be a family that comprises of husband, wife and unmarried children. Such beneficiaries should not own a Pucca House either in their names or in the name of any member of the family in any state of India in order to receive assistance under this scheme.
- Beneficiary or any of his/her family members must not have any dwelling/ pucca house in any part of India.
- Person owning a Pucca house less than 21 square meters may be included under the enhancement of existing house.
- Adult earning members irrespective of marital status can also be a beneficiary under this mission.
- Beneficiary must have an annual income between 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs if he/she is from LIG (Low Income Group).
- EWS category beneficiaries are eligible for Central Assistance in all four verticals whereas LIG (Lower Income Group)/MIG (Middle Income Group) category is only eligible under the CLSS component of this PMAY mission.
- Membership of one adult female member of the family is mandatory in ownership of the house. It means the houses provided under this scheme shall be owned individually by an adult female member or jointly with males.
How MIG, LIG and EWS categories are defined in terms of Annual Income?
Note- Income Level Criteria is subject to be redefined by the States/UTs with the approval of concerned Ministry.
Also Check: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
How to check PMAY Application Status?
Using Application Number:
Using Name, Father’s name & mobile Number:
Instructions related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Applicants must ensure that they fill application form only at the Ministry’s official website or at the registered Common Service Centre. Other than these two no other medium is given authority for registration of beneficiaries.
- Applicants must be ready with all the necessary documents before filling the application form.
- Applicants must fill details accurately. Application submitted with false data will be rejected.
How to print the PMAY Application Form?
Once you have successfully filled the application form, you can download and take a printout of it for future references.
You can follow the given steps:
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना Implementation Methodology
PMAY scheme is implemented through four major verticals providing options to beneficiaries, State Governments and ULDs. These verticals are-
- Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP)
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
- Beneficiary-led individual house construction/enhancements (BLC)
- “In-Situ” Slum Development (ISSR)
PMAY- PM Awas Yojana Documents Needed
- Aadhaar card- It is compulsory for all the candidates to provide their Aadhaar card details. Without Aadhaar Card no one can apply.
- An Identity and residential proof- Documents can include any of the following- Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License
- Caste/Community certificate- Applicant has to bring the supporting document or certificate in case he/ she belongs to a minority community
- Economically Weaker Section certificate or Low Income Group certificate needs to be provided by the applicant
- A proof of nationality- Applicants can show their passport or any other document
- Property valuation certificate
- Bank details and account statements- All the applicants are required to submit their bank account details
- Salary Slip
- Income Tax Return (ITR) statements
- Proof that the beneficiary is constructing a home only under the PMAY scheme
- Proof that the beneficiary does not own a ‘pucca’ house
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- About PMAY Scheme
Under PMAY scheme, government provides an interest subsidy of 6.5% on housing loans to the beneficiaries for 20 years under Credit Link Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). Houses under this scheme are constructed through eco-friendly technology.
PMAY scheme is divided into three phases from starting to the end of the scheme. These are-
- PMAY Phase-1 from April 2015 to March 2017- It was aimed to cover 100 cities.
- PMAY Phase-2 from April 2017 to March 2019- It covers additional 200 cities.
- PMAY Phase-3 from April 2019 to March 2022- It is to cover remaining cities.
State and Cities covered under the PMAY Scheme
Following are the states in which govt. has identified town/cities and have started the construction of housed under the scheme-
- Chhattisgarh – 1000 cities/towns
- Haryana, 53,290 houses in 38 cities and towns
- Gujarat, 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns
- Orissa, 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns
- Maharashtra, 12,123 houses in 13 cities and towns
- Kerala, 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka, 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu, 40,623 houses in 65 cities and towns
- Jammu and Kashmir – 19 cities/towns
- Jharkhand – 15 cities/towns
- Madhya Pradesh – 74 cities/towns
- Uttarakhand, 6,226 houses in 57 cities and towns
*Data provided above is up to February 2018.
In case of any issue related to PMAY, you can contact us through the comment box given below or you can directly contact the concerned officials at the address mentioned below-
PM Awas Yojana Contact Details
Hope you have understood and found what you were looking for. In case you have any doubt related to PMAY scheme of GoI, you can ask us in the discussion section below and our team will help you with the issue as soon as possible. PMAY is an innovative scheme launched by the government of India and the weaker section of the country should avail the benefit. For that, we are regularly monitoring all the updates from the authority and communicating to our readers in easy to understand language.
Therefore, you can bookmark us and like our Facebook page to stay updated on all the important instructions of PMAY scheme like online form, list release, application print, RH housing report etc.
All the best for PM Awas Yojana application and name in PMAY list 2020. pmay सूची 2020 and प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2020 की नई लिस्ट