PSPCL CRA Admit Card 2019 Advt 293/19 & 294/19 LDC JE Exam Date
PSPCL CRA Admit Card 2019 is likely to release soon. Admit card is going to be published on PSPCL official website. The dates for issue of admit card will be communicated soon by the recruiting authority.
Admit card will be made available to only those candidates who have successfully submit the application form along with the payment of application fee. They can download the admit card hosted online by using login details. It should be downloaded on time and should be produced at the examination center on the day of exam. Without admit card no candidate will get entry to the exam hall. Along with the admit card, recruiting agency will also share the instructions to candidates regarding the exam through email or official website.
PSPCL CRA Admit Card 2019
To get all the important details about PSPCL CRA Admit Card 2019, candidates should read the article till the end. It includes information on admit card issue dates, how to access the admit card, information printed on it, and related details.
PSPCL CRA Recruitment 2019- Details
Official advertisement 293/19-Download Here
Official advertisement 294/19– Download Here
PSPCL CRA Recruitment Posts
Name of the posts
Name of the post
Accounts Officer (AO)
Revenue Accountant (RA)
Junior Engineer/ Civil
Superintendent (Divisional Accounts)
Electrician Grade II
PSPSCL CRA recruitment exam was conducted to recruit candidates for various posts against CRA. The details of all the posts is given below-
PSPCL CRA Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
How to download PSPCL CRA Admit Card online?
Candidates those who are going to appear in the exam can download their admit card by following the simple process shared below-
- Step I- Visit the official portal of PSPCL- https://www.pspcl.in.
- Step II- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Step III- Recruitment page will appear. Search for PSPCL CRA admit card option.
- Step IV- On clicking the admit card option candidate login page will appear.
- Step V- Enter the user Id and password in the respective fields and click on submit button.
- Step VI- Admit card will appear, check and verify all the information mentioned on it.
- Step VII- Lastly, save and take a printout of the same for references in future.
Click here to download the admit card- link available soon
Information mentioned on the Admit Card
The admit card issued for this recruitment exam will mainly indicate date, time, and venue of the exam. Candidates can have a look at the particulars given below which are supposed to be mentioned on the admit card-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No.
- Roll no.
- Advertisement No.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Examination venue with complete address
- Important instructions to candidates
Candidates should verify all the particulars indicated in the admit card before exam. If they face any discrepancy in the same they should immediately contact the concerned authority.
Examines must ensure that all the issues related to admit card are sorted out before the commencement of exam.
The information about the examination center will be mentioned on the admit card. Exam centers to candidates will be allotted within the state as per the preferences filled by the applicants in the application form.
Examination center once allotted shall not be changed and therefore any correspondence regarding the same will not be entertained.
Documents to be carried to the exam center
Candidates have to carry the following documents to the examination hall-
- A valid printed copy of downloaded admit card
- Any of the valid photo identity proof- Aadhaar card, voter id, PAN card, passport, Driving license etc.
Other than the aforementioned documents no other documents and items are allowed at the exam hall. candidates found with any restricted item at the exam hall will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
- Admit card for PAPSCL CRA exam will be issued at least one week prior to the date of exam.
- Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Hall ticket will be issued only in online mode. Candidates have to access from the official website of PSPCL.
- Examinees have to download and take printout of the admit card by using the valid user id and password. Without login details, they won’t be able to download their hall ticket.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to download the admit card as it is required for verification at the examination center.
- Candidate found without hall ticket at the exam premises will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and take the exam.
- Along with the admit card, instructions related to the exam will also be dispatched to candidates. They have to go through all the exam rules carefully and follow them on the day of exam.
- Candidates must print the admit card before the due date. They should not wait for last date of downloading.
- Particulars on admit card should be verified before the examination day.
- Till the publication of admit card, all the candidates are advised to have regular watch on PSPCL website to get regular updates related to this recruitment.
In case of any grievance related to PSPCL CRA admit card, candidates contact the concerned authority.