PU CET Admit Card 2020 (OUT) Download PU UG CET Hall Ticket Here
PU CET Admit Card 2020: Punjab University has released PU CET Admit card 2020 on 22nd April 2020 for the entrance examination in various undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.).
PU CET Admit Card 2020
The PU CET Hall ticket is an essential document to take the exam of Punjab University in order to get admission on various UG and PG courses. Those applicants who have filled the application form and submit the fee can download their admit card from the official website of Punjab University. Here are the steps to download the PU CET Hall Ticket 2020.
Details Mentioned On PUCET Admit Card 2020
You will find following details on your PUCET admit card 2020:
As you will get an entry in the examination center on the basis of your admit card so it is a must to check all these details imprinted on your admit card carefully after downloading it.
If you find any of the details mentioned on your card is missing or not correct then candidates you should contact the official authorities of Punjab University at the earliest to get it rectified.
Discrepancy in PU CET 2020 Admit Card
If you find any discrepancy in your admits card then you should contact Punjab University immediately. Here is the contact information of Punjab University;
Assistant Registrar (C.E.T) 0172-2534829 and 9872305760 Controller of Examination 0172-2534811 Main Enquiry Office 0172-2534818, 2534819, 2534866 and 9779814088.
You can contact to above mentioned contact numbers any time in between 10 AM to 5 PM. Do not call after 5 in the evening as the office closes at 5 PM.
Documents To Be Carried With PU CET Admit Card 2020
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other document approved by the government with your photo on it
Important Information about Admit Card of PU CET 2020
Here are some important points about the PU CET Hall ticket 2020 that you should keep in mind.
Exam Day Instructions
PU CET 2020 exam is a pen and paper-based exam and candidates will get an OMR to mark the answers on it. Keep the following points in mind on the exam day and while marking the answers on OMR sheets:
- Mark your answers carefully on the OMR sheet as use of White ink or Whitener is impermissible in the exam.
- Applicants should reach to the allotted exam center of PU CET 2020 exam at least an hour before the scheduled time. After the scheduled time aspirants won’t be allowed in the examination hall under any condition.
- It is a must for applicants to carry their admit card along with one of above-mentioned photo id card. It is suggested to take a colored print out of your PU CET 2020 admit card.
- To fill the OMR sheets, candidates will have to darken the correct circle with the help of black or blue ballpoint pen. Use of pencil is not allowed.
- Incomplete filling of the circle will lead to wrong or partial evaluation of the response.
- Do not overwrite or erase a marked response.
- Scrabbling or writing is not allowed on the OMR sheet.
PU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
We have mentioned all the important information related to PU CET Admit Card 2020 above. Now let’s look at the exam pattern of this entrance exam conducted by Punjab University.
The Exam will be conducted in offline mode in Chandigarh. You will get the complete details of the exam center on your Admit card of PU CET 2020.
- PUCET 2018 Exam Pattern of this exam consists of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- The language of question paper will be English.
- The PU CET 2020 exam will be held on 30 April 2020.
- The entrance exam of PU CET will comprise of multiple-choice questions.
- From every topic, 60 questions will be asked.
- For every wrong answer, 25% of marks of question will be deducted.
- The syllabus for this entrance exam will be based on the CBSE syllabus for 10+1 and 10+2 examination.
- The duration will is 70 minutes for each subject. So the total time of examination can be calculated from the combination of subjects the candidates have chosen.
- In PU CET exam each asked question carries 2 marks which makes the test paper containing a maximum total of 120 marks.
- Though the PU CET exam has the provision of negative marking if any question left unanswered than no marks will be deducted.
How to download PU CET Admit Card 2020
As we stated above that your admit card is an important document for PU CET Exam. You will not be allowed to take this examination despite completing all the formalities if you could not show your Admit Card on the exam day at the examination venue.
Follow the steps as under to download your PU CET hall ticket:
- 1st Step: Navigate to the official website of PU CET UG. Here is the website; cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the above-given link to download the PUCET UG admit card 2020.
- 3rd Step: Enter your “Login ID” and “Password” on the webpage and click on the “Sign In” button.
Now, Your PUCET admit card will appear on the screen in pdf form. Download it take printouts of the same. Also, save the soft copy of your PU CET UG hall ticket in your system for further use.
Candidates should note that their PUCET admit card is released only on the official website of the university. A hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to the candidates via post or any other way.
Check Here-PU CET Admit Card 2020(Login to check admit card status)
The Bottom Line
We have included all the essential information about PU CET Admit Cars 2020 and other details in this article. If you have any additional query related to this topic, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.
PUCET 2020 Important Links