Punjab PSBTE Diploma Results 2020 May/June Exams 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem
Punjab PSBTE Diploma Results for Even semester (2nd, 4th, 6th) exams conducted in the month of May/June 2020 will be announced soon. All students will be able to check it from the official website as well as from this page.
Students who are eagerly waiting for the announcement of result will be able to download the result online once it will be updated on the official site of the conducting authority.
Here, we are ready to share some necessary information related to Punjab PSBTE diploma results. It basically includes information regarding result publication dates, diploma courses, online procedure to download result, data mentioned on online scorecard/result and other important points.
Punjab SBTE Diploma Results 2020
PSBTE Punjab at a Glance
Diploma exams at the end of each semester for various engineering and non-engineering trades in all polytechnic colleges of Punjab are conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training (PSBTE & IT).
PSBTE & IT is an autonomous body that caters to the need of providing technical education in the state of Punjab. It is responsible for regulating and controlling the academic system of all the technical education institutes such as polytechnic institutes and Polytechnic institutes in the state. Board has total 165 affiliated polytechnic institutes in the state. 35 Diploma courses and other certificate programs are offered in these polytechnic institutes.
The main function and major activities of PSBTE & IT department include affiliation and accreditation of institutes, admission, conduct of entrance exams and two end semester exams (May and Dec), certification to pass out students, revision of curriculum etc.
PSBTE Diploma Courses
Following diploma courses are offered in various institutes running under the Board-
- Automobile Engineering
- Architectural Assistantship
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics (Microprocessor)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – Industry Integrated
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Fashion Design
- Food Technology
- Instrumentation Technology
- Interior Design and Decoration
- Garment Technology
- Information Technology
- Library and Information Sciences
- Leather Technology
- Leather Technology (Footwear)
- Mechanical Engineering (Tool and Die)
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Plastic Technology
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Textile Design
- Textile Technology (Weaving)
- Textile Processing
- Textile Technology (Spinning)
- Textile Technology (Knitting)
How to Download PSBTE Punjab Diploma Results
Students looking for diploma results can go through the procedure given below in order to check the result online-
- Go to the official web portal
Initially, students have to visit the official site of the Board which is www.punjabteched.com. If students wish they can also open the direct link mentioned below to check and download the diploma result.
- Search for the relevant result link
Students have to find the “Result (May/June 2020)” link on the homepage of the web portal. Link is provided under the head “Examination- Diploma” along with other options such as date sheet, admit cards, Rechecking/ Revaluation.
- Enter Login Information
On the result page, student can check diploma result registration no. wise. They just have to enter the valid registration no. in the space provided and have to click on “Get Result” tab.
- Check the result
Once candidate will click on get result option the desired diploma result will appear on the screen. Students can now check their result status and other related details on the online result sheet.
- Save and Print
At last, students can save and download the result sheet for future use.
- Open the link to check Punjab PSBTE diploma result
A Direct link will be available here after the result announcement.
Information mentioned on PSBTE Diploma Result 2020
Online published PSBTE Diploma result sheet indicates the marks and result status of all the students enrolled in each technical institute of Punjab state. Along with the scores of the students, result sheet shows the following information-
- Name of the student
- Registration number
- Roll Number
- Course code
- Subject code
- Examination date
- Hall ticket number
- Seat number
- Date of Birth
- Center code
- Name of the Polytechnic Institute
- Marks/ grade obtained in each subject
- Total marks obtained / grand total
- Marks percentage
- Result status (Pass/ Fail)
- Important instructions
In case of any discrepancy in the aforementioned information, students must contact the concerned authority.
- PSBTE & IT, Punjab diploma results are supposed to release in the month of May/June 2020.
- Board will publish the result on its web portal on the specified dates.
- No hard copy of the result will be sent to the students. They only have to download it from the official website.
- PSBTE Board also
publishthe list of toppers after the declaration of result. The toppers list includes course-wise names of the toppers, registration number, marks, and institute name.
- After the declaration of result, students willing to apply for re-checking or revaluation can fill the application within the specified dates.
- Application for re-checking/ Revaluation must be filled only through the online mode. The offline application will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Board will issue original mark sheets and related diploma certificates after the announcement of result.
notifystudents about the results and other events only through its official portal. Thus, all the students are suggested to visit the same regularly for latest updates.
- Students can collect their mark sheets from the concerned departments of their institute.
For any issue related to PSBTE diploma results, students can write to us through the comment in the comment box below.