Punjabi University Result 2020 (Released) UG/PG Semester Exam Result
Punjabi University Result 2020: The Punjabi University, which is located in Patiala has successfully conducted its Semester examinations for the various UG and PG Courses in the month of March or April in the year 2020. Punjabi University Result 2020 has been updated on its official website by the official committee. Students can check their results from the below links.
Since the exams have been commenced, the students of Punjabi University were eagerly waiting for their results. After a bit of delay, the university has finally announced its UG/PG Courses results. If any student is looking for the complete information regarding Punjabi University Result 2020 along with how they can download the result, they should read this detailed article till the end.
Punjabi University Result 2020
The university provides student an option to opt for either annual or semester examination system, which is done at the time of admission only. The Annual Exams are conducted yearly and the university conducts its semester exams for even semester i.e. 2,4,6 in the months of April/ May and for Odd Semester, i.e. 1,3,5, the exams were commenced in the month of November or December.
Details about Punjabi University Examination
The Punjabi University offers the following popular undergraduate and Postgraduate programs which are mentioned below:
Particulars Mentioned on PU Result 2020
After Result Announcement, the student can get their mark sheet, which will be available on the official website of Punjabi University. In the Mark sheet, the student will find the following information about themselves:
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name of the student
- Mother’s Name of the student
- Date of Birth of the student
- College & University Name
- Subject Name & Scored Marks in respective subjects
- Pass/Fail/Back Status
- Overall Percentage or CGPA of the student
- Remarks etc.
Notice : All the students need to remember that the results published online are the immediate results and should not be considered as the final Mark Sheet. The Punjabi University and the officials do not hold any responsibility for any error in the online results and there will not be any changes from their side once the results are announced online. Student will need to contact the concerned gazette for the update if applicable.
Students Should Remember This
- A student will only be considered Pass when the marks are awarded in the Result field. The students who have passed the semester will be enrolling for the next semester and will receive their mark sheet, containing their marks in all of the subjects.
- Only those students will be considered eligible for the Degree Certificate, who have cleared all the papers without any backlogs till now.
- Students can apply for the Re totaling after the declaration of their results but there will not be any Rechecking of the papers.
- The form for Retotaling is available online on the website of Punjabi University and the student must fill the form within the prescribed date.
- Reevaluation of any paper is a chargeable process and the student who wishes to get their papers reevaluated will be needing to pay a certain amount set by the university.
- No forms will be accepted by the officials after the last date of Form submission.
- The results of Reevaluation and its date will be notified by the officials at the official website of Punjabi university.
Brief Information About Punjabi University
Punjabi University is a state university which is located in Patiala, in the state of Punjab. The university is also known as Higher Education Institute. The university has 13 colleges under which they provide various courses in the field of Science, Commerce, Humanities, Sports and Performing Arts. Stablished in 1962, the university holds a prestigious place for being the second university of the world to be named after a Language.
Various students every year apply for their interested programs in Punjabi University. The university upholds a good reputation thus students with good marks in their field are given the opportunity to pursue their Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from the university. The university also provides the facility of private examinations and Diploma courses. The university follows a semester-based exam pattern and their Odd Semester results for various courses will be published soon, one by one.
How to Check Punjabi University Semester Exam Result 2020?
The students, who are waiting for the results, can follow the steps given below and can check the results of Punjabi University, which has been announced by the officials:
- Step 1- The student should visit the official page of Punjabi University at http://punjabiuniversity.ac.in/
- Step 2- Look for the Examination Tab on the Homepage of the website.
- Step 3- Now, the student needs to click on the Results link.
- Step 4- It will open a new tab on the screen.
- Step 5- A student should now select their course and semester
- Step 6- Enter your Roll Number
- Step 7- Press the submit button
- Step 8- The results will be displayed on the screen of your device
- Step 9- Check the Results and your percentage or CGPA.
- Step 10- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Punjabi University Recent Announced Results
We hope that this detailed and elaborated article was helpful to all those students who were looking for information regarding Punjabi University Result 2020. We have tried to include every step and information which was released by the officials till now.
If anything regarding the Punjabi University Result 20120 is updated on their website, we will update that in the article and the students can check it directly on the official website of the Punjabi University. If you have any further query or suggestions, then feel free to comment down below and our team will soon get in touch with you with the best possible solution.