RRB JE answer key 2019: Railway JE CBT 1 Answer Key 2019 All Shifts
RRB JE answer key 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) JE exam has been conducted on 22nd May 2019. Now, in a few days Board will publish the provisional answer keys for all the question paper sets. Keys to all the question papers will be made available on the official website. Other than no other mode for display of answer keys will be available.
Latest: As per news, RRB JE result and merit list 2019 to released on 07 August 2019.
Board also provides an opportunity to candidates to file representation against the provisional answer keys. Interested candidates can do so within the given time period. The details about the answer keys and objection will also be published online.
Here readers and candidates who have taken the exam will get complete details about RRB JE CBT answer keys such as official answer keys dates, how to check it online, how to calculate marks on the basis of answer keys and related details.
RRB JE 2019 Answer Key
Answer keys will be made hosted only on the official website on notified dates. Board may also issue an official notification regarding the publication of answer keys. Therefore, all the candidates should keep a close watch on the official portal for each and every update related to keys.
Keys will be published for all the questions paper sets. Display of answer keys after the exam helps in maintaining transparency in the process of selection. Along with this it also gives an insight to their performance in the exam and calculate their expected marks.
The answer keys will be provisional in nature and candidates will be given a chance to file objection.
RRB JE 2019- An Overview
RRB JE 2019 Answer key Dates
How to check RRB JE answer key 2019?
As it has been clear now that RRB will upload the answer keys only on the official websites of the Boards all the candidates are required to check it only on the official portals. However, the result link will also be provided here on this page for the convenience of the candidates. So, candidates can check access their result by following the given instructions-
- Access the official website: Candidates are required to visit the official website of the respective RRBs first.
- Select a relevant link: Candidates will be landed on the homepage of the portal. On this page, they have to hit the relevant link flashing on the screen for RRB JE CEN 3/2018 CBT-I answer key.
- Select the Answer key set/series: On this page, a list of all the sets of the answer sheets will appear. Candidates have to click on the respective set for which they have to search the answer key.
- Check the answers: Finally, the desired answer key will appear on the screens. They can now match the answer marked by them with the official answers.
- Download: Once they have check the answers they can download the PDF of the answer key for their personal record and references in the future. To download the same, they have to click on the download option provided on the answer key PDF and it will be downloaded.
On clicking the respective websites, they will be able to download the answer keys for the respective question booklet-
Particulars of RRB JE 2019 Answer key
Answers keys are very important from the point of making the recruitment exam and recruitment process transparent. JE CBT-I answer sheet will be published on the official websites of all the participating RRBs. It will be hosted online in a PDF form.
Candidates can check the answer sheets for all the sets of question papers conducted in different slots and shifts. The Answer key PDF for all the sets will be published separately.
It will indicate various particulars such as name of the test, set or series number of the question paper, subject title, maximum marks, and answers key to all the questions given on the questions paper of all the sets.
RRB JE 2019 Vacancy
Along with the post of JE, RRB is also going to fill vacancies for other post viz. JE (IT), CMA and DMS. The post-wise vacancies under this recruitment drive are as follows-
Railway Recruitment Board of India has announced a recruitment drive i.e. CEN 3/2018 for the recruitment of 13487 JE, JE (IT), DMS and CMS in various railway zones of India. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of CBT I, CBT II, Document Verification and empanelment rounds. CBT-I has been recently conducted and now candidates are waiting for the release of answer keys and result.
Calculation of Marks using RRB Junior Engineer Answer Key 2019
Here is the marking scheme-
- The CBT-I consists of 100 questions.
- The maximum marks for the exam are 100 which means for every correct choice 1 mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- As there is also a provision for negative marking, for each wrong answer ½ mark will be deducted.
Now, following the marking scheme and formula provided below, candidates can calculate their marks using the JE answer keys-
Number of right answer X 1- (No. of wrong answer) X 3
RRB JE 2019 Pattern
The exam pattern of RRB CBT is as under-
- Mode of examination- Online Mode (Computer Based Exam-CBT)
- The duration of exam- 90 minutes
- Nature of question paper- Objective type with multiple choices
- Medium of exam- Hindi and English both.
- Total no of questions- 100
- Maximum marks- 100 marks
Minimum passing marks percentage for all the categories-
Unreserved- 40%Schedule Caste- 30%Schedule Tribe- 25%Other Backward Classes- 30%
How to raise Objection Against the Answer Key
RRB JE answer keys published online will be provisional in nature. In case, candidates who will not be satisfied by the official responses and wish to file objection can do so.
Along with the official answer keys, board will also provide an objection tab on the official portals. Interested candidates have to submit representation through the objection tab. They must submit representation within the time specified by the board as after the last date no objection will not be entertained.
The key released after the objection will be final and no objection against the same will be accepted against the same.
Candidates can submit objections only through online mode. No physical application forms will be made available. The complete procedure to file online application for objection is given below-
Click here –
After the publication of final answer keys, Board will publish the result. It is because while preparing the result, answer keys are also considered. Result for RRB JE CBT-I will be published online on the notified dates.
Result will also be hosted on official website. Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying marks to pass the stage I CBT. Examinees qualifying the exam will be shortlisted for participating in the next selection round. These selected candidates have to appear for 2nd stage CBT.
Candidates are free to share their queries relevant to RRB JE answer key with us. They write to us through the comment section below.