Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Application Form
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Rajasthan High Court has invited application for the post of Stenographer Grade-III (Hindi/English) in the District Legal Services Authority. Candidates through filling the online application form can apply for these posts. Selected candidates will be in the probation period for 2 years with a fixed salary of 23,700/- per month. After the completion of the Probation, period candidates will be paid according to the Pay Matrix Level-10 with a Pay Scale of 33,800-1,06,700/-. In this article, we will be telling you about the details of the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment vacancy and how to apply for the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer-III posts 2020. Moreover, we will be telling you about the syllabus, Education criteria, Examination pattern, etc. before proceeding further on the vacancy details lets have an overview of the Rajasthan High Court.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
A court is a government institution, which has powers to adjudicate the legal disputes between parties and to carry out the administration of justice in civil, criminal and administrative matters following the rule of law. In simple words, we can say that the courts are meant to grant justice and maintaining peace in the country by taking strict actions under the rule of law. There is a total of 25 high courts in India present in almost every state.
Rajasthan court is one of the prestigious courts in India. The court was established on 29th August 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. The High Court is authorized by the Constitution of India and appeals to the Supreme Court of India. The actual strength of the Judges is 34 and the sanctioned strength is 50. The court is in Jodhpur.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Vacancy Structure
The candidate should go through the important note about the structure of vacancies-:
More Sarkari Naukari: RRB Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For the recruitment of Stenographer, the Authority has mentioned certain criteria and the candidate who follows these criteria will only be eligible for the post of Stenographer in Rajasthan High Court. The details of the minimum education qualifications are-:
The candidate should be fit both physically and mentally. For this, candidates have to show the fitness certificate issued by the medical officer. The candidate who is not fit will not be considered for the job as they may face problems while doing their duty.
For the post of Stenographer, the following points should be followed under the Nationality criteria.
- Should be a citizen of India,
- People of Nepal,
- People of Bhutan.
The candidate from Nepal and Bhutan will only be permitted if they have a citizenship certificate or any identity issued by the Government of India.
The candidate has to produce a good character certificate that will be issued by the institute. If not then collect it from the institute you have studied at last.
For the age criteria, the candidate must have acquired 18 years of complete age on 01.01.2021 and should not be above 40 years.
For SC/ST/OBC, relaxation of 5 years is provided on the upper age limit.
For women of all category relaxation of 5 years is provided on the upper age limit.
Govt Teacher Recruitment: KVS TGT PGT Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Application Important Details
The important details for the post of Stenographer in Rajasthan High Court are given below. Candidates can go through the table to have an overview of the recruitment of Stenographer 2020.
How to Fill Rajasthan High Court Application form 2020
- Visit the Official Portal of Rajasthan High Court. (links provided in the above table)
- Go through the Stenographer Recruitment 2020 on the page.
- Click on the link, you will be directed to the Registration window.
- Fill your basic details and enter your working mobile number so that you can receive your login credentials in case you forget.
- Now upload your photograph and signature as per the size mentioned on the screen.
- Proceed to the confirmation page, check your details and press submit.
- Now, Pay the fee indicated on the screen.
- After the transaction, print the application form and keep it for future references.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Syllabus and Scheme of Examination
The examination for Rajasthan High Court 2020 for the Stenographer Grade-III shall consist of the subject given ii-:
- Group A,
- Group B,
- Group C,
The pattern for each group is given below-:
GROUP A (ENGLISH SHORTHAND)
GROUP B (HINDI SHORTHAND)
GROUP C (COMPUTER TEST)
Best Job for you: UP NHM Recruitment 2020
No marks will be awarded for the interview. The main motive for the interview is to examine whether the candidate stammers or not during the conversation. The final selection of the candidates will be in Rajasthan District Court ministerial Corporation. The final selection will be based on the interview through the rule of 1986 under 22.
Method of Conducting Stenographer Test
The method for conducting the test for the post of Stenographer in Rajasthan High Court are as follows-:
Method of Conducting Speed & Efficiency Test
The methods for conducting Speed and Efficiency tests are-:
The language for Speed & Efficiency test shall be the same as the language of the Shorthand Test.
- The minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour.
- It shall also include formatting of Test, Paragraph, Page & Table using proper methods and formatting of letters.
- The font to be used for Hindi shall be “Kurti Dev” and for English, it will be “Calibri”.
Method of Evaluation
The mistakes in the examination will be treated for full or partial marks under following cases-:
- Partial marking on following cases-:
- Error or Omission in punctuation.
- Wrong use of capital or small letters.
- Wrong indentation of the paragraph.
- Full mistake in following cases-:
- The omission of words or figures.
- Substitution of wrong word or figure.
- Two partial mistakes will be equal to one full mistake.
- The authority has mentioned for the margin of 5% mistakes to be allowed. If the mistakes are more than 5% the excess number of mistakes over 5% shall be deducted from the total number of words dictated and the speed will be calculated.
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Admit card will be available by post?
No, candidates have to download it from the official portal
- Travel allowances will be given by the Authority?
No, candidates have to travel on their own.
- Which centre will be offered to the candidates who come in the merit list?
- What are the helpline number for the candidates regarding any query for the exam?