Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result: The information about the 2nd seat allotment is hosted on the official website. Rajasthan NEET Second Round seat allotment result has been released on 29th July 2019 in online mode. Applicants who have submitted the choices can access the result by using the valid login details. No result will be made available through offline mode (in printed form).
Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
As soon as RAJ NEET Phase 2 seat allotment result has been uploaded online, we have also updated the direct link to access the result on this page for the convenience of our readers and Rajasthan NEET candidates.
To get more information on Rajasthan NEET Second phase seat allotment result, candidates can read the complete article as it includes details like allotment schedule, process to access the allotment result online, post allotment activities, keys points, etc.
Rajasthan NEET 2019 Admissions- An overview
Rajasthan NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Result- Key Dates
Also Read: Rajasthan NEET Merit list 2019
Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
Rajasthan NEET 2019 allotment result for 2nd round has been announced now. It is made available only on the official website the information to the registered candidates. Conducting authority will not issue any hard of allotment result to the candidates. However, candidates who will be allotted a seat will be issued an allotment letter which can be downloaded from the next day of publication of result.
Latest Update 29th July 2019: Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 has been announced. All candidates can download it from below link.
Click Here to Check Second Round Seat Allotment Result (Available Now)
The allotment result will be showcasing allotment information. It will be indicating the seat allotment status (whether seat allotted or no), candidate’s name, NEET roll no., NEET score, rank, category, name of the allotted college (if allotted) and other related information.
Seat allotment will be based on the choices submitted by the candidates. They should keep this fact in mind mere allotment of the seat does not imply that admission of the candidate is confirmed.
How to check Rajasthan NEET MBBS Allotment result?
for result can check it online by following the given instructions-
Also Read:Rajasthan NEET Cut Off Marks 2019
Post seat allotment
After the publication of 2nd seat allotment result, those who will be allotted seats have to download the allotment letter (if they are satisfied with the allotted seat). Allotment letter will be uploaded online for downloading from 6th July to 9th July.
After that, prospective students have to report at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur against the 2nd allotment for deposition of original documents/certificates, Demand draft of the prescribed fee and all the requisite documents. They must report to the specified venue within the stipulated dates i.e. between 6th to 9th July 2019. They must carry all the required documents at the time of reporting.
Candidates are required to produce following documents
in original along with self-attested photocopy of each and Demand draft of the prescribed fee-
- NEET 2019 application form
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (Class 10th)
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or equivalent
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 (if passed in more than one attempt)
- Certificate/ Document providing candidate’s eligibility as selected by them at the time of online application form
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet/certificate or any other equivalent document/ certificate indicating the date of birth)
- Valid Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Sub-category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- WDP / WPP certificates (if applicable)
- Bond / Bank Guarantee as per the applicable Proforma
- Copy of photo ID (Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ driving licence / Voter ID / School ID card/ Govt. or PSU card / class 12th examination Admit card)
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on the application form
- Other relevant certificates (s)
The proforma of certificates can be downloaded from
the official website given on the information bulletin.
Candidates failing to report on the specified dates or
fails to provide any of the documents will be disqualified. After disposition
of documents, they have to join the allotted college between 10th to
12th July and have to complete remaining admission formalities.
Those who will not be allotted any seat in Second round should wait for second seat allotment result. It there will be seats vacant even after the second allotment then a mop round will be conducted to fill the vacant seats.
- Rajasthan NEET 2nd seat allotment result has been declared.
- Registered candidates can get it online.
- Mere allotment of seat does not guarantee admission of the candidates.
- Seat allotment result will be prepared on the basis of preference submitted by the candidates.
- Final admission is subject to the reporting at the allotted college by the candidates and satisfactory completion of admission requirements.
In case of any queries related to Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round seat allotment and counseling, candidates can contact at the details provided below between the working hours-
Phone No.- 7568788892Email Id: [email protected]