Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2019-20 Subject Wise Pattern Pdf
Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2019-20: Rajasthan Police Department has released the notification to recruit the eligible candidates on more than 5000 vacancies in the department. The application submission process is still on and applicants still have a chance to apply for the released vacancies.
Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus
The educational qualification to apply for the vacant posts is 8th, 10th and 12th. Along with this, the candidates will also have to fulfill the physical standard set by the department. Here have a look at the important points related to the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019-2020.
राजस्थान पुलिस कॉन्स्टेबल सिलेबस की पीडीएफ डाउनलोड का लिंक नीचे दी गयी वीडियो के डिस्क्रिप्शन बॉक्स में दी गयी है साथ ही विषयों के अनुसार परीक्षा के बारे में पूरी जानकारी दी गयी है
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2020-Overview
Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2020
All those applicants who have applied for the vacancies available in the Rajasthan Police department and all others who are planning to apply for these vacant posts need to start their preparation from now onwards. It’s important for the candidates to know about the exam pattern and syllabus in advance to get success in this recruitment examination. In this article, we have compiled the information about the latest syllabus and the exam pattern for the recruitment exam for the constable in Rajasthan Police. Further in this article, you will get to know about the selection process for constable and other posts in Rajasthan Police.
Also Check: KVS 5949 TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification
Selection Process for Constable in Rajasthan Police
Here have a look at the selection process for the vacant posts in Rajasthan Police. To get selected for the released vacancies first of all the candidates will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. All those candidates who will apply for the vacancies will have to go through to the following stages of the selection process to grab a job;
- Written Test
- Physical Test (PST/PET)
- Proficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Read on to get detailed information on the Written Test and Physical Test Pattern for Constable Recruitment in Rajasthan Police. Further in the article, you will also get to know the detailed syllabus for the written examination but first, have a look at the exam pattern.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020
It is important for the aspirants to be aware of the exam pattern for the recruitment exam on the vacant posts in Rajasthan Police. The knowledge and information about the Exam pattern for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020 will save your time in the exam hall. As you are already aware of the exam pattern so you have information about the marks distribution in the exam. Here you can check the detailed of Question paper Pattern and marks weightage, type of question you can expect in the recruitment question papers;
Written Exam Pattern
Important Information Of Written Exam
Read the below mentioned related to the exam pattern to understand the recruitment examination.
- The written exam will be having multiple-choice questions.
- As the table given above the question paper will consist of a total of 150 questions of 75 marks.
- This recruitment paper will be having the procedure of negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/4th of the total marks assigned to the question will get deducted.
- The duration of the question paper will be 120 minutes.
- The question paper will be bilingual in Hindi and English.
Physical Standard Test Pattern (PST)
All those candidates who will cleat the written exam by scoring more than or equal marks to the cut-off marks will become eligible to take the PST. From here you will get to know about the pattern of Physical Standard Test;
Baran District Sahariya Tribes
Without Expansion – 81 cms
With Expansion – 86 cms
Without Expansion – 74 cms
With Expansion – 79 cms
Pattern For Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
After clearing the writer test and PST the shortlisted candidates will face the PET. To get suitable in Rajasthan Police you will have to clear this recruitment test as well. Here is the pattern for the PET. It is important for the candidates to know about the pattern of PET for the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020.
- The PET will be conducted for 15 marks. Though the scored marks in this exam will not be included in the final selection but it’s important to clear this test.
- Applicants will have to prove their skills in this stage of selection. At this stage, the technical knowledge, vehicle maintenance knowledge, and vehicle driving exam will be conducted.
- Applicants who have applied for Constable Band will have to take the examination related to their band instruments, their maintenance, and knowledge of tunes, etc.
- For the aspirants for Constable Horse Rider an exam will be conducted related to Proficiency in Horse Riding, Maintenance of horses, eating habits and their health, etc.
- Constable applied for a job in Dog Squad will appear to take a test about Dog breed, their upbringing, and health-related exam paper.
Also Check: SBI 8134 Clerk Recruitment 2020
Medical Standard Test
Shortlisted candidates in all the above-mentioned recruitment tests will appear in the medical standard test. If they pass out this test then they will get selected on the vacant posts available with Rajasthan Police. Here are the main qualities an applicant must have to clear the medical standard test;
- Both the eyes of the candidate must be 6×6 without glasses.
- Candidates should be healthy, physically and mentally. It’s a must that the applicant must not have ant mental illness.
- Candidates should not have the issue of knock-knee, varicose veins, night blindness, squint, color blindness, stammering, flat foot, any other deformity etc.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Syllabus
You already know about the detailed selection procedure and the exam pattern for the recruitment in Rajasthan Police for the year 2020. So now let’s know about the syllabus of the written test conducted to shortlisted the applicants for the available vacancies. Read the information given below and start your preparation to clear written examination;
Special Qualification Marks
Your selection for the next round will depend on your performance in the written examination in the exam conducted for the recruitment, it is important for the applicant to score as many marks as he/she can. The difference of one mark can take away a government job from you so every question and even a single mark is important for the candidate. You can score good marks in the examination with good preparation but along with you can also score some extra marks if you have any one of the following certifications or experience;
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have compiled the information to score more marks in the Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment exam 2020. In case of any further query please write to us in the comment box below.