Rajasthan REAP 2020 Application Form (On 15th May) Registration Merit
REAP 2020- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is a state-level admission process. REAP is managed and organized every year by Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan that works under the state government.
REAP is conducted for the admission of candidates into Engineering programs offered by various private/government/government aided/self-financed Engineering colleges and universities in Rajasthan. There is no specific entrance test conducted for admission.
Seats in various are allotted through this single admission procedure on the basis of scores of national level exam like JEE Mains and merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2.
REAP 2020 Application Form
REAP 2020 notification and application will be released on 15th May 2020. All candidates who are interested in REAP will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
Candidates can get complete details about REAP 2020 from this article.
REAP 2020 – Important Dates
Below we have shared the tentative schedule for REAP 2020-
Official exam schedule will be updated after the release of official notification.
REAP 2020 – Seat Reservation
Rajasthan REAP 2020 – Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirement before applying for REAP 2020.
Below, we have shared the complete information on REAP 2020 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Candidates from Rajasthan and applying for state quota are required to have a domicile (for complete details go through the official notification).
- Applicants whose date of birth fall on or after 1st October 1994 are eligible to apply for REAP 2020.
- A relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is applicable for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Applicants must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with at minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/ Noncreamy layer OBC/ Noncreamy layer MBC candidates of Rajasthan) from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have the following subject combination mentioned in the table given below-
- Candidates are also required to submit a medical fitness certificate at the allotted institute in order to prove the medical fitness at the time of admission.
REAP 2020 – Registration
- REAP 2020 registration forms will be made available only through the online mode.
- Candidates can fill REAP 2020 application form from 15th May 2020 on the official website.
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Applicants must take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation details for future references.
Check the procedure to fill the application form given below-
- Visit the official website REAP 2020
- Click on the relevant link provided for registration
- Register by entering all the required details – A registration ID and password will be generated which candidates need to retain for future use
- Fill personal, qualification and other required details
- Fill choices and preferences for colleges
- Upload the scanned images of recent colored passport sized photograph, signature in the format prescribed by the conducting authority.
- Make payment of the application fee
- Finally, submit the application and do not forget to take the printout of the registration form for future reference
REAP 2020- Application Fee
- The application fee for REAP will be Rs.700/-
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through credit/debit/net banking/ e-wallet.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Rajasthan REAP 2020- Counselling
- REAP 2020 counseling will be conducted in three rounds and will be followed by a special round.
- Admission will be allotted on the basis of JEE mains score/ marks in 10+2 and choices filled by the candidates.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates are required to report to the allotted college with all the required documents on the date and time specified to them.
REAP- Documents Required
Candidates are required to carry following documents at the time of admission-
- Printout of provisional seat allotment letter. Candidates must paste their recent color photographs on the registration form with one additional colored photograph with them.
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar Acknowledgement Receipt.
- Valid JEE Mains-2020 (Paper 1) rank card (if applicable).
- Class 10th (High School) Board Marksheet/ Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- 10+2 mark sheet.
- Certificate of caste/category (SC / ST/ OBC /MBC) issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Undertaking by OBC/MBC in the required format (for the non-creamy layer), (if applicable).
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) certificate, (if applicable).
- Ex-Service men certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Admission fee to be deposited at the reported institute
It will be released on 15th May 2020.
Candidates must have qualified 10+2
RajasthanREAP Contact Details-
Centre For Electronic Governance, Jhalana Doongari, Jaipur (Raj) – 302004 Phone No.- 0141-2702328