Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Registration Date Notice
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2020: Delhi Directorate of Education, Government of Delhi will soon release the official notification and application forms for admission of eligible candidates to class VI to XI in all the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya (RPVV) established in Delhi. Interested candidates have to fill the application from within the specified dates and have to go through an entrance test.
Latest: The application forms will be released in the 1st week of April 2020 for class VI-IX and after the declaration of class X result for admission to class IX.
In the given article, we have shared all the important information about Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission to Class VI to IX and class XI for academic session 2020. It includes information such as the application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam pattern and important instructions regarding the admission.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission- A Brief detail
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas in Delhi
There are total 21 RPVVs in Delhi. Check the list of all the RPVV schools below-
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission- Important Dates
For Class VI and IX
In case the last day is a public holiday, the Next working day will be count as the last day of event.
For Class XI
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission- Application/Registration Form
Application forms will be issued online. Candidates or their parents can either download & print the application form from the official website or they can obtain it from the RPVV they want to get admission in.
Application form must be filled correctly, and before the last date. Once candidates have filled the application form they are required to submit the application form along with the prescribed fee and documents at the concerned RPVV before the last dates. Late applications will not be entertained.
How to download RPVV Application Form 2020?
To download application form online, candidates can follow the given steps-
- All the applicants of class IX and XI have to pay an application fee of Rs.50/-.
- No application fee will be charged from class VI, VII and VIII candidates.
- Application fee is to be submitted in cash at the time of submission of application form at the respective RPVV by the applicant.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission- Eligibility
Before filling the application form candidates and their parents are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Only those candidates should apply who satisfy the eligibility requirements.
Check class-wise eligibility criteria for RPVV admissions 2020-
- Class VI, VII, VIII, & IX
Candidates must have passed class IV and V in continuity from Government/ Govt. Aided Schools of Directorate of Education/ NDMC/ MCD/ Delhi Cantonment Board school with minimum 60% marks in previous class.
- Class XI
Here we have shared stream-wise eligibility criteria-
Science Stream– Minimum marks percentage required are as follows-
Remaining two subjects- 41%
Commerce Stream– Min required percentage-
Social Science- 61%
Remaining two subjects – 41%
- Candidates must have secured minimum 51% marks in class X in each subject.
- Candidates interested in taking economics subjects, they must have obtained 57% marks in aggregate in class X.
- Selection of candidates for admission in class XI will be made on the basis of selection test. Admissions will be strictly based on merit.
- Candidates with higher average marks in the main subjects will be provided higher ranking.
- In case of a tie between the marks of two or more candidates, a Draw will be arranged to fill the vacant seats.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya- Selection Procedure
Selection in all the RPVVs is made through the merit of the candidates in the entrance test and obtained marks in the previous class. Merit list of selected candidates will be displayed on the respective RPVV. Schools can also organize a Draw (if required) to fill the vacant seats. Information about the Draw of seats can be obtained from the respective RPVV.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission- Entrance Exam
- Entrance exam or a screening test is conducted for admission to class VI-IX and XI.
- Entrance test will be conducted on same dates for all the 21 RPVVs.
Check full information on entrance test below-
Exam Pattern for Class VI to IX
- Exam will be conducted in an offline mode.
- Medium of the exam will be Hindi/ English.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours 20 minutes.
- Multiple Choice Type questions and descriptive questions will be asked.
- Questions will be asked to check the mental and numerical ability, language comprehension, general knowledge and English & Hindi writing skills of the candidates.
- Questions will be based on the syllabus of qualifying exam (class).
Exam Pattern for Class XI
- It will be an offline exam.
- Question paper will consist objective type and descriptive type questions for all streams.
- Medium of exam will be Hindi/ English.
- For Science Stream- questions will be asked from Science & Mathematics,
For Commerce Stream- questions from Social Science & Mathematics
For Arts Stream- questions will be asked from Hindi and Social Science.
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
RPVV Admit Card 2020
Admit cards will be issued to the candidates before the date of entrance exams. Admit card will also be made available in the offline mode. Applicants can obtain their hall tickets/ admit cards from the respective RPVV before the exam.
It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the examination center exam day. Candidates failing to bring the admit card to the exam center will not be allowed to appear in exam.
Entrance Test Centres
Entrance test will be conducted in the respective RPVVs that candidates have registered for admissions. The complete information about the exam centers will be mentioned on the admit cards issued to candidates.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission- Documents
All the candidates have to submit the photocopy of all the required documents along with the filled application form at the respective RPVV.
Following are the documents that need to submit-
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet of previous class with minimum 60% that must be duly attested by the concerned HOS.
- Certificate of class two years issued by the HOS of last attended school (as a proof of continuous study for 2 years in Govt./Govt. Aided School of DoE/NDMC/Delhi Cantonment Board schools in Delhi)
Candidates are also required to carry all the documents and certificates in original at the time of admission for verification.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission- Points to remember
- Candidates must check the no. of vacant seats in the concerned RPVV and also the eligibility criteria before filling application form.
- In case of false information or discrepancy in the documents at any stage, candidature of the applicant will be canceled without any notice.
- Candidates have to carry a blue or black pen with them to the exam hall.
- Candidates can register for only one RPVV.
- No request for change of selected RPVV shall be entertained under any circumstance.