RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 Application Form Online Eligibility Exam Date
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 | Application Form online apply: RBI has releases notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 199 Grade B post through Direct Recruitment. The RBI Grade B application process has started from 21st September 2019. Those who are interested can submit their applications through online mode. RBI Grade B Applications should be submitted on time before the due date i.e. 11th October 2019.
Interested candidates should submit their applications only through the online mode and through the official link. No other mode of application is not available. The official application link is mentioned below in this article. RBI Grade B Application submitted through any other mode shall be rejected.
For more details on RBI Grade B recruitment and application procedure, keep reading the article.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
RBI Grade B Recruitment – Schedule/ Important Dates
Pay Scale- ₹ 35,150/- per month plus allowances
RBI Grade B Application Vacancy Details
Have a look the category-wise and post-wise vacancy details-
Name of the post
Schedule Caste (SC)
Schedule Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM
RBI Grade B Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of candidates for Grade B posts will be done on the basis of following stages-
- Phase I- Online Examination
Candidates primarily have to appear for an online examination which is expected to be conducted at various exam centers in multiple shifts depending on the number of examinees. To qualify the Phase-I exam, candidates have to secure qualifying marks separately in each paper.
- Phase II- Online Examination
- Phase III- Interview
Candidates who will qualify phase II exam will be shortlisted for interview round. The call letter for interview will be made available on RBI website. Once the interview round will be over, final selection list will be prepared and published online.
No. of Attempts
- UR candidates i.e. General Category candidates can appear for phase I exam only for 6 times. It means UR candidates who have already appeared six times for this exam are not eligible.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates if posts are reserved for them then no such restriction applies to these candidates.
RBI Grade B Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility requirements shared below before submitting online applications-
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- However, a subject Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee, and other categories allowed by the recruiting authority are eligible.
- Applicants must have attained an age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st September 2019.
- For candidates having MPhil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
- A relaxation in upper age is also permissible to various reserved categories. The details are as follows-
RBI Grade B Educational Qualification
For complete detail on educational requirements, candidates must read official advertisement.
RBI Grade B Application Process
Application can be submitted only in online mode. Prospective candidates can follow the application procedure given below-
- Visit the online application link i.e. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbigrbdsep19/.
- On this page, click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter name, contact, details and Email-Id and a provisional registration no. will generate. Applicants should note registration no. and password and keep it safe of future logins.
- After registration, upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in respective field.
- Now, proceed to fill other details in application form.
Enter all the required details in the appropriate fields.
- Click on save and next button.
- Preview of application form will appear.
- Check the details once again before final submission and make necessary corrections.
- Click on final submit button.
- Proceed for payment of application fee.
- On successful payment, an e-receipt will be generated. Take a printout of the receipt.
- Lastly, take the printout of the application form before the due date.
Application fee and Intimation Charges
- Application fee can be paid through Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Phase I- Online Examination
- Mode of exam- Online
- No. of Paper- Single paper
- Types of questions- Objective Type
- Total questions- 200
- Total marks-200
Total questions/total Marks
- Applications can be made only in online mode
- Before online application, candidates should thoroughly read the official advertisement.
- Candidates must keep all the details and required documents handy before online application.
- Documents should be uploaded in prescribed format.
- All the details be entered correctly.
- Candidates should keep their registration no and password safe till the completion of selection procedure.
- Applications should be submitted before the last date.
- Mere registration in official portal will not imply that application has been submitted.
In case of queries and doubt regarding application procedure, candidates can register their queries and complaints at https://cgrs.ibps.in/. While making the complaint they must mention ‘RBI Officers in Grade ‘B’-‘ DR’ General/ DEPR/ DSIM (as applicable) in the subject of the email.