RFCL Nurse Grade 2 Result 2019 (OUT) Boiler Operator Grade 3 Cut Off
RFCL Nurse Grade II Result 2019: RCFL Nurse, Boiler Operator, and Operator Trainee exam results has been released now. RFCL Nurse Grade 2 Result and Boiler Operator grade 3 has been displayed on the official website of RCFL on the scheduled date. As soon as the result will be published officially, we will share the RFCL result link in the given article. Those who have taken the exam can also get their Nurse Grade 2, Boiler Operator result downloaded directly from the link shared here.
RFCL Nurse Grade II Result 2019
In this article, we have tried to compile all the necessary information related to RCFL recruitment exam result which includes details about the result date, process to access result online, selection process, post result activities, cut-off, merit list, etc.
RFCL Nurse Grade 2 Boiler Operator Result 2019
- Operator Trainee- Rs.22000-60000/- per month
- Boiler Operator- Rs.20000 – 65000/- per month
- Nurse- Rs.22000-60000/- per month
RCFL Result 2019- Important Dates
RFCL Boiler Operator Nurse Grade 2 Result 2019
The result for successfully conducted selection test will be out by the end of November 2019. Official result dates are yet to come. The result can be accessed easily without the use of registration no., Roll no. and password as it will be published as the selection list. It will be holding the names of candidates who have qualified the exam that can be selected for the next selection round.
RFCL Cut- Off marks
Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate should obtain to get selected for the next round. For this recruitment process, cut-off marks will be fixed as per the discretion of the recruiting company. RCFL reserves all the rights define the cut-off marks for the selection test and no queries regarding the same will be entertained.
Cut-off marks will be fixed category-wise as per the reservation applicable. We will share the cut-off marks details soon here on this page.
How to access the RFCL Nurse Grade II Result?
Result can be accessed by the candidates in online mode. For that, they need to go through the step by step process shared as under-
- Step 1- Go to the official portal of RCFL i.e. http://www.rcfltd.com.
- Step 2- On the homepage of the portal, click on “HR” tab given on the menu bar.
- Step 3- Select the “Recruitment” option from the dropdown list.
- Step 4- Click on Nurse, Boiler, Operator result link.
- Step 5- Now click on “Click here to download” option.
- Step 6- Finally, the selection list/ Merit list of the candidates will appear.
- Step 7- Download the result pdf for further references.
Candidates can click on the given links to download their result-
- Operator Trainee Result- Link Expired
- Boiler Operator Result- Link Expired
- Nurse Grade-II Result- Link Expired
Particulars mentioned on the Result
The result sheet will be indicated following information related to the result and candidates- Name of the candidates selected for next round in the order of merit, their roll number, name of the post, postcode, date of exam, vacancy position, and advertisement no.
This result will be final and no request for revaluation, rechecking re totaling etc. will be entertained by the company. The decision of company will be final.
Post Result Activity
Trade Test- After the selection test (written/Online test), shortlisted candidates have to qualify the trade test. Trade test will be conducted only for Boiler Operator and Operator Trainee post. Trade test will be qualifying in nature and all the shortlisted candidates need to qualify this in order to be eligible for the next round.
Trade test will be conducted at Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai. Test and date and complete details will be intimated to candidates.
Pre- Employment Medical Test- Those who will qualify the trade test will be shortlisted for pre-employment medical test. For all the posts, candidates have to go through this medical test. However, for Nurse Grade-II posts, candidates have to directly undergo the medical test as no trade test will be conducted for them.
RCFL Vacancy Details
Have a look at the category-wise result details given as under-
RFCL Nurse Grade 2, Boiler Operator Exam Pattern-
Before going ahead to the result, candidates can have a quick look at the examination scheme-
- Exam paper was of objective type questions.
- There were four sections in exam viz.- Technical Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Knowledge of English
- Medium was question paper was Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Reasoning & Knowledge of English
- There was no provision for negative marking
If you have any questions in regards to RFCL Nurse Grade 2, Boiler Operator results 2019, then contact us and we will get back to you ASAP.