RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Result 2020 (Releasing Soon) PSC AEN Cut Off Merit List
RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Result 2020 Rajasthan PSC AEN Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in: RPSC has successfully concluded the mains examination conducted from 3rd to 5th December 2019 for the post of Assistant Engineer. The result for mains examination is expected to release shortly by the examining authority. RPSC Assistant Engineering Mains Result 2019 for Rajasthan will be communicated to candidates only through the official website.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download their result or the list shortlisted candidates only from RPSC portal. They will not be provided any hard copy of the result through post. Those who will qualify the mains exam will be shortlisted for interview/ viva voce round and on the basis of that final selection list will be prepared.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Result 2019
The tentative dates for the release of RPSC Assistant Engineer Main Result 2020 are in the month of April 2020. Candidates will be informed as the results are uploaded on the official website.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducts several recruitment exams for the selection of eligible candidates from the state for various posts under different service departments of the Government of Rajasthan. RPSC has invited applications for filling 916 vacant posts of 916 Assistant Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) in PWD, PHED, WRD and Panchayati Raj Department of Government of Rajasthan. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary exam, Mains exam and viva-voce rounds.
In this article, we have come up with all the important information for our readers related to RPSC Asst. Engineer mains examination which include result dates, result download link, process to access the online result, post result activities etc.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019- An Overview
Official Advertisement- Check Here
RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019-
RPSC AE Question Papers
The Commission has uploaded the copy of questions paper of all the papers of the Mains examination. Those who have not checked yet and download the same from the given links-
- Question Paper for AE Comb. Mains exam for Agricultural Engineering I- Check Here
- Question Paper for AE Comb. Mains exam for Agricultural Engineering II- Check Here
- Question Paper for AE Comb. Mains exam for Electrical Engineering I- Check Here
- Question Paper for AE Comb. Mains exam for Electrical Engineering II- Check Here
- Question Paper for AE Comb. Mains exam for Civil Engineering I- Check Here
- Question Paper for AE Comb. Mains exam for Civil Engineering II- Check Here
- Question Paper for AE Comb. Mains exam for Mechanical Engineering I- Check Here
- Question Paper for AE Comb. Mains exam for Mechanical Engineering II- Check Here
RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Exam Result/ Merit List 2019
RPSC Assistant Engineer merit list for mains exam will be prepared on the basis of scores of the candidates in the test.Candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the mains exams in order to be selected for the interview rounds. The minimum qualifying marks shall be fixed as per the discretion of the Commission.
The Commission will not recommend and allow candidate for the State Engineering Services, who will fail to secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the exam.
How to download RPSC AE Mains Examination Result?
Candidates waiting for the release of result can get it by following the simple steps shared below once it will be out-
- Step 1- Candidates need to go to the official portal of RPSC first. The official website is https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step 2- Now, they have to click on the “Results” link given under the head Important Links on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3- A List of various result will appear.
- Step 4- They need to search for AE result link for respective trade (i.e. Civil/Mechanical/ Engineering/Agriculture).
- Step 5-They have to click on the relevant result link.
- Step 6- They will see the Result search page.
- Step 7- Now, they are required to enter their roll number, date of birth, captcha code in the respective fields and click on “Submit” button.
- Step 8- Finally, the result for the selected engineering posts will appear.
- Step 9- Candidates can check the result status, marks, and information mentioned on it.
- Step 10- At last, they can download the result sheet for references in future.
Click on the given links to download the result for respective post-
- Result for Assistant Engineer Comb. Mains exam for Electrical Engineering- Available soon
- Result link for Assistant Engineer Comb. Mains exam for Civil Engineering- Available soon
- Result Link for Assistant Engineer Comb. Mains exam for Mechanical Engineering- Available soon
Particulars to be printed on the result sheet
The result sheet of RPSC AE mains examination is going to show following information about the result-
- Name of the candidate
- Application no.
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- Exam date
Name of the post
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained in each paper
- Maximum marks
- Total marks
- Qualifying status
- Other related details
Post Result Activities
After the publication of result, candidates who will secure marks as per the cut-off marks criteria will be shortlisted for the next selection stage i.e. interview or viva voce round. The interview round will be of 72 marks. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks fixed by the commission for interview round. The schedule and other important information related to interview shall be intimated to the selected candidates after the declaration of mains result.
The final result will be based on the performance of the candidates in the mains exam, interview rounds and satisfying all the eligibility requirements.
- RPSC Assistant Engineer mains exam result will be published soon.
- Candidates have to download it from RPSC portal as no hard copy of result shall be made available to them.
- The result shall be final and no request or correspondence regarding the revaluation of result shall be entertained.
- Result for each post Assistant Engineer is expected to be uploaded separately.
- Candidates who will qualify the mains exam will be called for interview for final selection.
- For all the latest updates related to RPSC Assistant Engineer result, candidates should stay in touch with the official website.
In case of queries and doubts related to RPSC AE mains exam result, candidates can contact at the given details-