RPSC JLO Admit Card 2019 (Released) Hall Ticket
RPSC JLO Admit Card 2019 Hall TicketCom @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/: RPSC has released admit cards for the JLO exam 2019. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 26th and 27th December 2019. Admit Card for the same has been issued to all the registered candidates on the specified dates through the online mode. They will not be issued any hard copy of the admit card neither any kind of physical intimation regarding the same will be sent to them.
Candidates have to download and print it only from the official website of RPSC. To help the candidates in downloading the admit card, we will provide a direct link on this page below. They can visit the link and get their admit card downloaded.
RPSC JLO Admit Card 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Legal Officers for 156 vacancies in the Department of Law and Legislative Affairs, Govt. of Rajasthan for TSP and Non-TSP posts. The application procedure has been completed and the department has announced the date of the exam.
Before the date of exam, RPSC has published the admit cards to all the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form. Hall ticket is an important department that every candidate should carry to the exam center on the day of exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be given permission to center the exam hall.
In this post, all the applicants who have submitted the applications can check JLO admit card 2019 details. These details basically include information on the availability date of admit card, the procedure to access the admit card, particulars indicated on the admit card and other important information.
RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019- At a Glance
RPSO JLO Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
How to download RPSO JLO Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit card, candidates have to follow the given instructions-
- Step I- Visit the official website of RPSC i.e. https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step II- On the homepage, they have to click on “Admit card link for JLO exam” option given under “Important Link” heading.
- Step III- Admit card link page will appear. They have to click on relevant option.
- Step IV- Now, they have to click on “Get Admit Card” link option.
- Step V- Now, they need to enter the login details and click on submit button.
- Step VI- Finally, JLO admit card will appear.
- Step VII- Check all the information mentioned on the admit card and verify the details.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they can download and take a printout of the same for further references.
Click here to Download RPSC JLO Admit Card 2019– Available Now
RPSO JLO Hall Ticket 2019- Particulars
Admit card indicate crucial information about RPSO JLO exam and candidates such as exam date, exam center, timing etc. Check all the details that are likely to be indicated on the hall ticket given as under-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No./ application no.
- Roll no.
- Admit card no.
- Name of the exam and post
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of exam
- Reporting time of the exam
- Exam shift
- Examination center
- Instructions related to the exam to the students
All the candidates are advised to verify each and every particular mentioned on the admit card before the exam.
Documents to be carried out to the JLO Examination Center
The allotted exam center details will be mentioned on the admit card. On the day of exam candidates are required to carry following documents to the exam hall-
- A printed copy of RPSC JLO Admit Card 2019
- A passport-sized photograph.
- A valid photo Id proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter Id, driving license, or any other ID card issued by a competent authority.
Details mentioned on the admit card should match with the details printed on the id proof.
- JLO RPSO admit card are expected to be published in the month of November 2019.
- Candidates can download their admit card only from the official portal of RPSO.
- No hall ticket will be dispatched personally to any student through post.
- Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- The admit card should be downloaded well before the date of exam.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to download and carry the admit card positively to the exam center on the day of exam. It should be produced whenever required for the purpose of verification.
- No candidate will be given permission to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- They must make sure that their hall ticket is not damaged or mutilated. It should be kept safe till the completion of the recruiting process.
- Candidates should follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card on the day of exam.
- For all the latest news and updates related to admit card, candidates have to visit RPSC website on a regular basis.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer- 305001Phone No.- 0145 & 2635212, 2635200